First time visitor? Learn more.
  • No content found in .

  • There is No Joy In islam

    by coldwarrior ( 83 Comments › )
    Filed under Uncategorized at February 14th, 2017 - 8:58 am

    There is no joy in islam

    JAKARTA/ISLAMABAD (Reuters) – Valentine’s Day celebrations on Tuesday were banned by authorities in parts of Indonesia and Pakistan, home to Asia’s largest Muslim populations, saying the romantic tradition encouraged casual sex and ran counter to cultural norms.

    In Indonesia, officials from the country’s second largest city, Surabaya, ordered schools to prohibit students from celebrating Valentine’s Day, while in Makassar, police raided minimarts and seized condoms in a bid to prevent teenagers from having sex.

    “These raids were done after we received reports from residents that the minimarts were selling condoms in an unregulated way, especially on Valentine’s Day,” Makassar police official Jufri was quoted as saying in a media report.

    Indonesia’s highest Islamic clerical council declared Valentine’s Day forbidden by Islamic law in 2012, saying it was contradictory to Muslim culture and teachings.

    But the vast majority of Indonesia’s more than 220 million Muslims follow a moderate form of Islam in a country with sizeable Christian and Hindu minorities. Indonesia is a secular country whose state ideology enshrines religious diversity.

    In Indonesia’s capital, Jakarta, and other parts of the country, Valentine’s Day has grown in popularity with companies, like national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia, looking to cash in by offering special discounts and promotions.

    In Pakistan, an Islamic republic, a court banned public Valentine’s Day celebrations in its capital.

    The Islamabad High Court also ordered the media to “ensure that nothing about the celebration of Valentine’s Day and its promotion is spread”.

    Comments

    Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

    Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

    Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

    We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

    Play nice!

    83 Responses to “There is No Joy In islam”
    ( jump to bottom )

    1. Guggi
      1 | February 14, 2017 9:06 am

      There is no LOVE in Islam


    2. SciFiGuy
      2 | February 14, 2017 9:12 am

      There is no comedy in Islam. Except for suicide bombers workplace accidents. Those are funny as hell


    3. RIX
      3 | February 14, 2017 9:20 am

      http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/889/article/p2p-92572214/
      @ Chicago Tribune
      Good morning and Happy Valentine Day. This is a blizzare story and worth the read.


    4. 4 | February 14, 2017 10:37 am

      I see the media and the libs are dancing now that they have Flynn’s scalp.
      Watch them go after Bannon next.


    5. Guggi
      5 | February 14, 2017 11:15 am

      Deplorable Barbarian wrote:

      I see the media and the libs are dancing now that they have Flynn’s scalp.
      Watch them go after Bannon next.

      Miller or Bannon, yes.


    6. 6 | February 14, 2017 11:38 am

      @ Guggi:

      Rush was reporting yesterday that after Joy Villa appeared on the Grammy Red Carpet in her “MAGA” Gown, her album sales at Amazon.com jumped her to No. 3 from somewhere down in the cellar.

      I also see on Zip’s place where the music artists are asking for new laws to “help” them and for funding for music programs. From TRUMP. Well here’s a thought – maybe don’t lambast the guy on a podium. Or better yet – downsize form your useless 20,000 sq.ft. homes and write a check.


    7. lobo91
      7 | February 14, 2017 11:42 am

      ‘Never Chelsea’ movement grows among liberal activists

      They weren’t ready for Hillary, and now they’re definitely not ready for her daughter, Chelsea Clinton.

      The activists who fueled Sen. Bernard Sanders‘ presidential bid last year and who have become the raging heart of the party as it seeks to rebuild itself, shudder at the thought of the 36-year-old daughter of the former president and secretary of state searching for a race of her own.

      “Chelsea needs to go away,” said Guinevere Boyd, a 49-year-old from Alaska who attended a Democratic National Committee forum this weekend. “She has nothing to offer. She has said some horrible clueless things about progressives and progressive issues.”

      For decades the sideshow to her parents, the younger Ms. Clinton has stepped out of their shadow in the months since her mother’s loss to Donald Trump in the presidential race.

      On Twitter, she has been mixing gripes against Mr. Trump with praise for Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Massachusetts Democrat, and a plea to the public to let the president’s youngest son, Barron, have the “chance every child does — to be a kid.”

      Late last week, the heavy political bent of her tweets prompted speculation that she was eyeing the seat of Sen. Kirsten E. Gillibrand, New York Democrat, if it opens.

      Ms. Clinton flatly ruled out that notion over the weekend and told reporters that Ms. Gillibrand is running for re-election anyway.

      But the former first daughter has previously said that seeking public office is “absolutely” a possibility.

      Attendees at the DNC forum predicted that she would have a tough time ditching the family baggage.

      “The country does not have any more appetite for any Clintons,” said Mike Bender, 61, of Baltimore. “Enough is enough, and frankly I think the Clinton policies, going back to Bill, are what took the Democrats to the center and the right, and you can see what kind of enthusiasm that inspired.”


    8. 8 | February 14, 2017 11:44 am

      I see where Jerry Brown is desperate for federal funds.
      It’s STATE land, Jerry. They are under no obligation to help you. Also, you do realize you’ve spent $25 billion on illegals. Looks to me like the citizens with pitchforks are about to descend on Capitol Mall.


    9. lobo91
      9 | February 14, 2017 11:46 am

      Deplorable Barbarian wrote:

      I see where Jerry Brown is desperate for federal funds.
      It’s STATE land, Jerry. They are under no obligation to help you. Also, you do realize you’ve spent $25 billion on illegals. Looks to me like the citizens with pitchforks are about to descend on Capitol Mall.

      Plus all the billions wasted on that stupid train to nowhere


    10. Deplorable Bumr50
      10 | February 14, 2017 11:59 am

      @ Deplorable Barbarian:

      They can thank US intelligence.

      Every “leak” has been based off a transcript from a call on a secure line.


    11. lobo91
      11 | February 14, 2017 11:59 am

      CTH has an interesting take on what really happened with Flynn:

      Michael Flynn Resigns…


    12. Guggi
      12 | February 14, 2017 1:45 pm

      @ lobo91:

      The CIA Really Is Out to Get General Flynn


    13. lobo91
      13 | February 14, 2017 1:49 pm

      @ Guggi:

      No, the left is out to get Trump.

      This stuff is coming from Democrat sleeper cells embedded in the government.


    14. 14 | February 14, 2017 1:53 pm

      The fact that Sally Yates was involved tells you all you need to know. Interesting that the FBI did not find anything in the transcripts to suggest Flynn acted improperly, if I am reading my source materials correctly.

      Funny how the media had no problem with Donna Rice repeatedly lying about Benghazi.


    15. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      15 | February 14, 2017 1:59 pm

      Well, I got my forgiveness for my VA debt today. That’s really a weight off. Also, on the bad side, I found out my migraines are being caused by my hearing aids. Not sure whether to go to my audiologist or my primary care.


    16. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      16 | February 14, 2017 2:00 pm

      Deplorable Barbarian wrote:

      The fact that Sally Yates was involved tells you all you need to know. Interesting that the FBI did not find anything in the transcripts to suggest Flynn acted improperly, if I am reading my source materials correctly.

      Funny how the media had no problem with Donna Rice repeatedly lying about Benghazi.

      I know the President fired that witch, but can she be brought up on charges?


    17. Guggi
      17 | February 14, 2017 2:01 pm

      lobo91 wrote:

      No, the left is out to get Trump.

      Of course they go after Trump.


    18. lobo91
      18 | February 14, 2017 2:09 pm

      Guggi wrote:

      lobo91 wrote:

      No, the left is out to get Trump.

      Of course they go after Trump.

      Yes, but this is much more insidious than what they’ve done in the past. What they’re doing now is equivalent to the tactic employed by Saddam after the 2003 invasion of Iraq. These people are covert stay-behind forces who are working to sabotage the Trump administration from within.


    19. Guggi
      19 | February 14, 2017 2:10 pm

      NSA Wiretapping Flynn and Trump White House?

      (…)

      The National Security Agency (NSA), having previously been disclosed by Edward Snowden and my whistleblower client Dennis Montgomery to have unconstitutionally and illegally spied on the telephonic metadata, internet, and social media communications of hundreds of millions of American citizens — including Supreme Court justices, hundreds of lower court judges, prominent businessmen like Trump himself, and ordinary American activists like yours truly — is at it again!

      This time, with the resignation of Trump White House National Security Adviser General Michael Flynn last night — based on telephone NSA intercepts he allegedly had with the Russian ambassador — it’s clear that the NSA is spying on the president, his White House, and the administration in general.

      This is highly dangerous, particularly since the intelligence agencies are chock full of loyalists to former President Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton, and their leftist comrades.

      (…)


    20. Guggi
      20 | February 14, 2017 3:57 pm

      Ok, Trump now says Russia have to return Crimea to the Ukranians? Nice turn.


    21. Guggi
      21 | February 14, 2017 4:17 pm

      Guggi wrote:

      have

      has


    22. eaglesoars
      22 | February 14, 2017 5:48 pm

      Deplorable Martian Overlord wrote:

      Well, I got my forgiveness for my VA debt today. That’s really a weight off. Also, on the bad side, I found out my migraines are being caused by my hearing aids. Not sure whether to go to my audiologist or my primary care.

      EXCELLENT! How did you find out about the migraine thing?

      Re: Flynn. This guy has been around like forever. It should be a secret to nobody that all calls to/with Russia are going to be monitored SOMEHOW. That the media or anybody else is out to get everybody in the Trump admin is also no surprise. But there is nobody to blame but Flynn. If he had told the truth, there would have been no problem. But he didn’t. This is on him, and only him.


    23. lobo91
      23 | February 14, 2017 5:49 pm

      The Obama fedayeen at work:

      Former Obama Officials Waged Secret Campaign Against Flynn

      The Washington Free Beacon is reporting that former Obama officials waged a secret campaign against national security adviser Mike Flynn which ultimately led to Flynn’s resignation. The report says that Flynn was targeted because he was strongly opposed to the Iran Nuclear deal which former President Barack Obama wants protected.

      The Obama loyalists conducted a behind the scenes attack against Flynn by injecting damaging stories on Flynn into the national media. According to the Free Beacon the attack was led by former Obama administration adviser Ben Rhodes.

      From The Free Beacon:

      Ben Rhodes—the architect of a separate White House effort to create what he described as a pro-Iran echo chamber—included a small task force of Obama loyalists who deluged media outlets with stories aimed at eroding Flynn’s credibility, multiple sources revealed.

      The operation primarily focused on discrediting Flynn, an opponent of the Iran nuclear deal, in order to handicap the Trump administration’s efforts to disclose secret details of the nuclear deal with Iran that had been long hidden by the Obama administration.

      Insiders familiar with the anti-Flynn campaign told the Free Beacon that these Obama loyalists plotted in the months before Trump’s inauguration to establish a set of roadblocks before Trump’s national security team, which includes several prominent opponents of diplomacy with Iran. The Free Beacon first reported on this effort in January…

      …”It’s undeniable that the campaign to discredit Flynn was well underway before Inauguration Day, with a very troublesome and politicized series of leaks designed to undermine him,” said one veteran national security adviser with close ties to the White House team. “This pattern reminds me of the lead up to the Iran deal, and probably features the same cast of characters.”

      The Gateway Pundit also reported on Monday that the Director of the Secret Service, Joseph P. Clancy, had resigned his position. Clancy was brought on by former President Barack Obama.


    24. eaglesoars
      24 | February 14, 2017 5:49 pm

      Guggi wrote:

      Ok, Trump now says Russia have to return Crimea to the Ukranians? Nice turn.

      bargaining chip


    25. Aussie Infidel
      25 | February 14, 2017 6:07 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Guggi wrote:

      Ok, Trump now says Russia have to return Crimea to the Ukranians? Nice turn.

      bargaining chip

      I’m guessing that you’re correct. Crimea is just a pawn to be traded for territorial advantage elsewhere.

      The Latvians will be feeling the bear’s heat as will the Georgians


    26. Aussie Infidel
      26 | February 14, 2017 6:14 pm

      Oh and there is noway that Russia will return Crimea. Hell they fought a war with the British and French over it 150 years ago and Stalin gifted it (red indian style) to the Ukrainians back in the 1950s as part of a deal to forgive and forget the Stalinist starvation genocide used on the Ukrainians during WWII. Crimea’s Russian attachment goes back to Catherine the Great and Peter the Great. Especially the Russian Naval attachment to the Crimea facilitated by the British Royal Navy of all people. The Russians cleaned out the Tartars for the Ukrainians as well, so Russia’s Putin considers it dibs and all square.

      The Ukrainians however must be a little nervous as Kievian Russia had the current Ukraine real estate as its centre of mass.


    27. Aussie Infidel
      27 | February 14, 2017 6:17 pm

      @ lobo91:
      Obama administration adviser Ben Rhodes and Obama appointee Director of the Secret Service, Joseph P. Clancy, are just the tip of the planted operatives left behind by Obama to undermine the Trump Administration. These and many other covert Progressive political saboteurs were deliberately set up by Obama to destroy Trump’s presidency, have been purged. Many more DNC sleeper-cells will follow.


    28. eaglesoars
      28 | February 14, 2017 6:18 pm

      FANTASTIC! Fox just reported in the Indivisible group as a backer of organized activity against Trump.


    29. eaglesoars
      29 | February 14, 2017 6:20 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Oh and there is noway that Russia will return Crimea.

      Of course not. That’s like telling us to forfeit Alaska. (if somebody wants Hawaii, tho…)


    30. Aussie Infidel
      30 | February 14, 2017 6:22 pm

      @ eaglesoars:
      This is not a new thing for the Progressive fascists.

      The moral and cultural vacuum that the West is becoming, not abhorred by the Liberal-Left but earnestly sought by them, is being filled surely enough.

      Not by Islamists, whatever they are, but by Muslims.

      The self-flagellating, own-identity-loathing Westerners, scathing over their own civilisation’s reach and accomplishments, are now openly and proudly on parade, not cowering under rocks waiting to be upturned.

      One rock that was upturned back in happier days was that under which were hiding academics and think-tankers with a bilious hatred of the British Empire. This is recounted in a David Pryce-Jones review of Elie Kedourie’s The Chatham House Version1, arising out of Kedourie’s ill-fated doctoral research at Oxford, presented in the early 1950s

      From that same period another example is now highlighted, directly bearing both on Trump’s ill-fated Executive Order #13769 and on a West that quite plainly was losing both its courage and its convictions in those same late 40′ and early 50s. (Pasted below.)

      http://www.meforum.org/article/620


    31. Aussie Infidel
      31 | February 14, 2017 6:25 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      FANTASTIC! Fox just reported in the Indivisible group as a backer of organized activity against Trump.

      Awaiting the other shoe to drop liking the Indivisibles Group funding sources to old Uncle Gergori Schwartz (alias George Soros).


    32. Aussie Infidel
      32 | February 14, 2017 6:28 pm

      @ eaglesoars:
      Any idea who is bankrolling the ‘mywallet’ bunch of anarchist wreckers?


    33. Aussie Infidel
      33 | February 14, 2017 6:30 pm

      Trump needs to appoint a skilled professional INTEL type to weed out all of the ‘left behind’ Obama bots wreckers leaking and undermining his administration, and destroy them.

      Daylight is a wonderful cleanser


    34. eaglesoars
      34 | February 14, 2017 6:36 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      @ eaglesoars:
      Any idea who is bankrolling the ‘mywallet’ bunch of anarchist wreckers?

      nope. the so-called ‘Shannon Coulter’ is supposedly a free agent who is a marketing person, but the business records Guggi found for her are worse than flimsy – set up in August 2016 a few weeks after Trump got the nomination thru ‘legalzoom’ , a web-based company that lets people complete boilerplate legal stuff like wills, company registrations, etc., w/o spending a lot of money on lawyers. Supposedly, ‘GrabYourWallet’ has been active in other boycott efforts, so I’m sure she’ll show up again.


    35. eaglesoars
      35 | February 14, 2017 6:38 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Trump needs to appoint a skilled professional INTEL type to weed out all of the ‘left behind’ Obama bots wreckers leaking and undermining his administration, and destroy them.

      Daylight is a wonderful cleanser

      John Bolton I know a lot of people here hate him, but he knows where all the bodies are buried and who buried them.

      Trump also needs a communications director. Badly.


    36. rain of lead
      36 | February 14, 2017 6:39 pm

      http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-live-updates-oroville-dam-timeline-100-million-in-damage-more-1487085645-htmlstory.html

      dam news

      question
      the main spillway(what’s left of it) has been releasing water at 100,000 cf/s (I assume) nonstop since the weekend.
      they are working to repair the E-spillway
      is the main spillway ok down to the break then just a write-off
      there is NO erosion back to the face of the dam?
      not finding any info about that


    37. lobo91
      37 | February 14, 2017 6:55 pm

      Security Analyst Tony Shaffer: Obama White House Behind Mike Flynn Phone Call Leaks (Video)

      Former CIA analyst and retired U.S. Army Reserve Lieutenant Colonel Tony Shaffer told FOX Business Network to be careful what they ask for. Democrats want an investigation into the Mike Flynn phone calls with Russia.

      Shaffer says the leaks will lead back to the Barack Obama White House:

      Tony Shaffer: I would put this right at the feet of John Brennan and Jim Clapper and I would go so far as to say the Obama White House was directly involved before they left. Ben Rhodes and those folks… The Democrats are behind this and some of the Republicans are involved with the leaks. So I say ‘Bring it on!’


    38. lobo91
      38 | February 14, 2017 6:59 pm

      CIA broke the law to take out its critic General Flynn

      Make no mistake: we have just witnessed an operation by members of the CIA to take out a high official of our own government. An agency widely believed to have brought down democratically elected governments overseas is now practicing the same dark arts in domestic American politics. Almost certainly, its new head, Mike Pompeo, was not consulted.

      Senator Chuck Schumer, of all people, laid out on January 2 what was going to happen to the Trump administration if it dared take on the deep state – the permanent bureaucracy that has contempt for the will of the voters and feels entitled to run the government for its own benefit:

      New Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump is “being really dumb” by taking on the intelligence community and its assessments on Russia’s cyber activities.

      “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow.

      “So even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.”

      Or, as the old rueful saying has it, “you’ve got to go along to get along.” This means that we the people had better acknowledge that the bureaucrats have turned into our masters, and the old expression “public servant” is as ironic as anything Orwell came up with. Schumer knows this and likes it, because the deep state wants a bigger, more powerful government, just as he does.

      Note that the law was broken by whoever leaked the transcripts to the media. Not only is the crime underlying the “scandal” being ignored, but the criminals are being hailed. On Morning Joe’s first hour today, the host, a former congressman (i.e., a lawmaker) himself, called the leakers “heroes.”

      This interference in domestic politics by the CIA should be regarded as a major threat to our democracy, but of course our Trump-hating domestic media are reveling in a major point scored against the new president.


    39. 39 | February 14, 2017 7:01 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      What is it about the name Shannon.
      You have Shannon Coulter who want to punish Ivanka Trump because her FATHER was elected. She wasn’t on the ballot.
      You have Shannon Watts, the lying scumbag of #momsdemand that Dana Loesch regularly kicks in the ass and who blocks everyone on Twitter that produces facts to refute her bulls*t claims.


    40. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      40 | February 14, 2017 7:11 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Deplorable Martian Overlord wrote:

      Well, I got my forgiveness for my VA debt today. That’s really a weight off. Also, on the bad side, I found out my migraines are being caused by my hearing aids. Not sure whether to go to my audiologist or my primary care.

      EXCELLENT! How did you find out about the migraine thing?

      Re: Flynn. This guy has been around like forever. It should be a secret to nobody that all calls to/with Russia are going to be monitored SOMEHOW. That the media or anybody else is out to get everybody in the Trump admin is also no surprise. But there is nobody to blame but Flynn. If he had told the truth, there would have been no problem. But he didn’t. This is on him, and only him.

      I tried everything else but nothing worked so on a whim I went without my hearing aids for two days and no headache either day. Then I put my hearing aids back in and had a headache.


    41. Aussie Infidel
      41 | February 14, 2017 7:15 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Trump needs to appoint a skilled professional INTEL type to weed out all of the ‘left behind’ Obama bots wreckers leaking and undermining his administration, and destroy them.

      Daylight is a wonderful cleanser

      John Bolton I know a lot of people here hate him, but he knows where all the bodies are buried and who buried them.

      Trump also needs a communications director. Badly.

      He does, VERY badly. Bolton is a paid up member of the Beltway Swamp and although I have warmed to his work in screwing the UN his associations and trustworthiness is suspect. I fear that Bolton is part of the problem with the Elite Establishment so asking him to destroy that to which he owes allegiance is a big call.


    42. Aussie Infidel
      42 | February 14, 2017 7:20 pm

      @ lobo91:
      Mike Pompeo needs to gather a cohort of trusted agents around him and then go through the CIA and axe the dead branches where leakers and deep cover DNC appointed exist. He could start inside the corps of Orientalists who have caused so much embarrassment and failed ops in the Middle East over the past 50 years.


    43. Aussie Infidel
      43 | February 14, 2017 7:22 pm

      @ Deplorable Barbarian:
      Shannon needs to feel the wrath of an IT professional to destroy her presence in social media. It’s quite easy to do and there are plenty of qualified folks who can arrange it.


    44. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      44 | February 14, 2017 7:25 pm

      Was listening to Hannity today and found out that OFA is another force behind most of the riots and other BS going on that is anti-Trump. Also, there is now no separation between Obama and OFA, he is on the phone with them every day, features them on his website and will be making them an official part of the Obama Presidential Library group.


    45. RIX
      45 | February 14, 2017 7:37 pm

      The Logan Act imo is not the issue with General Flynn, nobody has ever been prosecuted under it.
      John Kerry collaborated with North Vietnam during the Paris Peace Conference, and he ran for President.
      The problem is the lie.
      Having said that , who listened in and leaked this to the media? An American citizen has privacy protections
      when picked up on an intelligence monitor. There are Obama embeds subverting Trump, get them out!


    46. 46 | February 14, 2017 7:38 pm

      @ Aussie Infidel:

      And drag their leaking, lying asses all out into the open.


    47. RIX
      47 | February 14, 2017 7:39 pm

      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:
      I would like to know what part Obama played in the leak of the Flynn conversation.
      Barack Hussein is as subversive as a termite.


    48. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      48 | February 14, 2017 7:45 pm

      RIX wrote:

      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:
      I would like to know what part Obama played in the leak of the Flynn conversation.
      Barack Hussein is as subversive as a termite.

      As far as I can tell he is pretty much trying to become a shadow president. He has an entire shadow government he built up during his term, he’s causing chaos on the outside. He’s trying to overthrow the democratically elected President and utilize that power for himself.


    49. RIX
      49 | February 14, 2017 8:00 pm

      Deplorable Martian Overlord wrote:

      RIX wrote:

      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:
      I would like to know what part Obama played in the leak of the Flynn conversation.
      Barack Hussein is as subversive as a termite.

      As far as I can tell he is pretty much trying to become a shadow president. He has an entire shadow government he built up during his term, he’s causing chaos on the outside. He’s trying to overthrow the democratically elected President and utilize that power for himself.

      Obama is setting up a de facto shadow government to subvert the current government and keep his vision alive.
      The reason that his efforts have legs is due to a totally corrupt media and insipid Hollywood fools. The pop culture
      matters. But they are pissing off Middle America, and that is serious mistake on their part.


    50. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      50 | February 14, 2017 8:02 pm

      RIX wrote:

      Deplorable Martian Overlord wrote:

      RIX wrote:

      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:
      I would like to know what part Obama played in the leak of the Flynn conversation.
      Barack Hussein is as subversive as a termite.

      As far as I can tell he is pretty much trying to become a shadow president. He has an entire shadow government he built up during his term, he’s causing chaos on the outside. He’s trying to overthrow the democratically elected President and utilize that power for himself.

      Obama is setting up a de facto shadow government to subvert the current government and keep his vision alive.
      The reason that his efforts have legs is due to a totally corrupt media and insipid Hollywood fools. The pop culture
      matters. But they are pissing off Middle America, and that is serious mistake on their part.

      Yes, they didn’t learn a damn thing from this election and it could bite them in the ass. I noticed that even Fox is putting out fake polls showing people against the travel ban. That’s horseshit. Get out of the damn cities to do your polling and you’ll find a very different picture.


    51. RIX
      51 | February 14, 2017 8:48 pm

      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:
      Yes, they didn’t learn a damn thing from this election and it could bite them in the ass. I noticed that even Fox is putting out fake polls showing people against the travel ban. That’s horseshit. Get out of the damn cities to do your polling and you’ll find a very different picture.

      They double down because they think that they just didn’t go far enough. It’s kind of like, “I got drunk, because
      I just didn’t drink enough”


    52. eaglesoars
      52 | February 14, 2017 8:57 pm

      I heard only a bit because I was busy doing kitchen work but Lou Dobbs was saying that one of the guys behind Calexit has Russia connections and lives in Moscow (he’s an American). I didn’t catch his name but from his pic he’s fairly young – 30-ish


    53. Possum
      54 | February 14, 2017 9:02 pm

      I am appalled that there was a “leak” and that nobody in the administration has a clue about basic security.

      OK, and I have done this before to find a “leak”

      This is an example.

      Five people are sent an email.

      CW was sent “Possum admits he likes to have relationships that are not legal in the USA with frogs”

      Dorian was sent “Possum, admits he likes to have relationships that are not legal in the USA with frogs”

      Calo was sent “Possum admits he likes to have relationships, that are not legal in the USA with frogs”

      Bunk was sent “Possum admits he likes to have relationships that are not legal. In the USA with frogs”

      Rodan was sent “Possum admits, he likes to have relationships that are not legal in the USA with frogs”

      CNN Breaking news, confidential document. Possum exposed!!!!!!! “Possum admits he likes to have relationships that are not legal. In the USA with frogs”

      Where was the leak?

      PS Bunk was…


    54. eaglesoars
      55 | February 14, 2017 9:25 pm

      @ Possum:

      Trump has talked about that, even mentioning the woman who has been is private sec for decades. Said he told nobody nothing and it STILL leaked (I think it was about a phone call to the PM of Australia). That right there tells you it’s the intelligence svcs. Don’t forget – the CIA bugged Nixon’s WH.

      Having said that, it’s still a ‘so what?’. The issue is that Flynn wasn’t truthful. Even if it never occurred to him that our side was bugging the call, surely he had to have known Moscow would be all mic’d up?


    55. Deplorable Idapig
      56 | February 14, 2017 9:34 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ Possum:
      Trump has talked about that, even mentioning the woman who has been is private sec for decades. Said he told nobody nothing and it STILL leaked (I think it was about a phone call to the PM of Australia). That right there tells you it’s the intelligence svcs. Don’t forget – the CIA bugged Nixon’s WH.
      Having said that, it’s still a ‘so what?’. The issue is that Flynn wasn’t truthful. Even if it never occurred to him that our side was bugging the call, surely he had to have known Moscow would be all mic’d up?

      In the case of the leaked PM call, the PM admitted to leaking the details of the call.

      Until he sorts everything out, Trump needs to figure out a way to communicate with trusted people until this all gets sorted.


    56. RIX
      57 | February 14, 2017 9:43 pm

      http://www.adweek.com/digital/a-twitter-call-out-of-a-times-reporter-sharing-melania-trump-rumors-leads-to-a-tweeted-apology/
      @ Ad Week
      Jacob Bernstien the NYT reporter that called Melania Trump a hooker is the son of……..
      wait for it…………. Carl Bernstein! That apple fell off the tree and hit every branch on the
      way down.


    57. eaglesoars
      58 | February 14, 2017 9:50 pm

      Deplorable Idapig wrote:

      In the case of the leaked PM call, the PM admitted to leaking the details of the call.

      AH! yer right, I’d forgotten………..

      @ RIX:

      What a surprise! Said nobody ever.


    58. 59 | February 14, 2017 9:52 pm

      Possum wrote:

      I am appalled that there was a “leak” and that nobody in the administration has a clue about basic security.

      OK, and I have done this before to find a “leak”

      This is an example.

      Five people are sent an email.

      CW was sent “Possum admits he likes to have relationships that are not legal in the USA with frogs”

      Dorian was sent “Possum, admits he likes to have relationships that are not legal in the USA with frogs”

      Calo was sent “Possum admits he likes to have relationships, that are not legal in the USA with frogs”

      Bunk was sent “Possum admits he likes to have relationships that are not legal. In the USA with frogs”

      Rodan was sent “Possum admits, he likes to have relationships that are not legal in the USA with frogs”

      CNN Breaking news, confidential document. Possum exposed!!!!!!! “Possum admits he likes to have relationships that are not legal. In the USA with frogs”

      Where was the leak?

      PS Bunk was…

      Boink is always the first suspect.


    59. RIX
      60 | February 14, 2017 9:57 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Deplorable Idapig wrote:

      In the case of the leaked PM call, the PM admitted to leaking the details of the call.

      AH! yer right, I’d forgotten………..

      @ RIX:

      What a surprise! Said nobody ever.

      Really something isn’t it?


    60. Possum
      61 | February 14, 2017 10:04 pm

      @ doriangrey:

      And every time he gets caught they let him go free when he pleads insanity..

      because he is..

      🙂


    61. 62 | February 14, 2017 10:32 pm

      Possum wrote:

      @ doriangrey:

      And every time he gets caught they let him go free when he pleads insanity..

      because he is..

      The truth is a dangerous weapon in the wrong hands.


    62. lobo91
      63 | February 14, 2017 10:39 pm

      House Intel Committee Launches Investigation Of Leaks: Why Was Someone Tapping The National Security Advisor?

      House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes does not plan on investigating the circumstances surrounding the resignation of former national security adviser Mike Flynn, but will launch a probe into who leaked the story.

      Flynn stepped down from his post on the National Security Council late Monday evening after it was revealed he misled Vice President Mike Pence about a call with a Russian ambassador pertaining to sanctions placed on the country.

      Nunes, whose committee was tasked to investigate Russia’s involvement in cyber attacks during the election, told CNN the panel won’t look into President Donald Trump’s knowledge of the situation due to executive privilege.

      The California Republican confirmed to CNN the committee will investigate where the leaks were stemming from.

      Nunes said it’s troubling the call was tapped with the information later being leaked to the media, adding he hopes to receive more information form the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

      “I expect for the FBI to tell me what is going on, and they better have a good answer,” he told The Washington Post. “The big problem I see here is that you have an American citizen who had his phone calls recorded.”


    63. eaglesoars
      64 | February 14, 2017 10:42 pm

      lobo91 wrote:

      Nunes said it’s troubling the call was tapped with the information later being leaked to the media, adding he hopes to receive more information form the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

      good luck with that….


    64. Deplorable Idapig
      65 | February 14, 2017 10:59 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      lobo91 wrote:
      Nunes said it’s troubling the call was tapped with the information later being leaked to the media, adding he hopes to receive more information form the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
      good luck with that….

      I did a short stint with the FBI. The one problem I had with them is they blindly follow orders without question.


    65. AZfederalist
      66 | February 14, 2017 11:08 pm

      @ lobo91:

      I would think all calls to foreign entities would be transcribed, eliminates the “he said, she said” problem as well as maintaining the records for future use. What I would not expect is that the contents of those transcriptions would be leaked to the press. Doesn’t need to be a tapped (tapping a secure line implies NSA or CIA did it as they control those devices.


    66. Deplorable Bumr50
      67 | February 14, 2017 11:11 pm

      @ Deplorable Idapig:

      The FBI once found me at a completely under-the-table job after someone 60 miles away saw me stop at a bar and buy a six pack, and thought I looked like a guy on a poster.

      Grilled me about a missing three year old girl.

      Not that that has anything to do with anything, but I came away both frightened and impressed.


    67. Deplorable Bumr50
      68 | February 14, 2017 11:12 pm

      AZfederalist wrote:

      NSA or CIA

      Wouldn’t they be responsible for the transcription, as they’re “there” anyway?


    68. 69 | February 14, 2017 11:16 pm

      Valentines days sucks.

      Exhibit A) It is my sisters birthday (RIP Terrylynn 1959-2015)
      Exhibit B) Tomorrow is my birthday.


    69. Deplorable Bumr50
      70 | February 14, 2017 11:16 pm

      Man are they gloating.

      In the early weeks of the new administration, the humbling of a president

      Do you think the intelligence agencies and the press are aligned?

      If so, America is over.


    70. Deplorable Bumr50
      71 | February 14, 2017 11:19 pm

      doriangrey wrote:

      Exhibit B) Tomorrow is my birthday.

      Happy early birthday!!

      I’m not sure if I’ll be up to wish you one after midnight.

      How’s the hiring process going?


    71. lobo91
      72 | February 14, 2017 11:23 pm

      @ Deplorable Bumr50:

      Do you think the intelligence agencies and the press are aligned?

      If so, America is over.

      Not the agencies themselves. But certain people working within them, definitely.


    72. 73 | February 14, 2017 11:25 pm

      lobo91 wrote:

      Yes, but this is much more insidious than what they’ve done in the past. What they’re doing now is equivalent to the tactic employed by Saddam after the 2003 invasion of Iraq. These people are covert stay-behind forces who are working to sabotage the Trump administration from within.

      And just for that, those Demo☭rat Фагготs should be SHOT!


    73. 74 | February 14, 2017 11:26 pm

      Deplorable Bumr50 wrote:

      doriangrey wrote:

      Exhibit B) Tomorrow is my birthday.

      Happy early birthday!!

      I’m not sure if I’ll be up to wish you one after midnight.

      How’s the hiring process going?

      Stupid hand eye, computer skills test tomorrow, 6 hours long.


    74. Deplorable Bumr50
      75 | February 14, 2017 11:27 pm

      @ lobo91:

      It’s almost untenable.

      Trump can’t fire too many people who are working on “ongoing projects”, right? Without compromising them or the integrity of their investigations?

      Is that the rub?


    75. 76 | February 14, 2017 11:28 pm

      @ RIX:

      Perhaps the time has come to play Cowboys and Обама™…!


    76. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      77 | February 14, 2017 11:28 pm

      Deplorable Macker wrote:

      lobo91 wrote:

      Yes, but this is much more insidious than what they’ve done in the past. What they’re doing now is equivalent to the tactic employed by Saddam after the 2003 invasion of Iraq. These people are covert stay-behind forces who are working to sabotage the Trump administration from within.

      And just for that, those Demo☭rat Фагготs should be SHOT!

      I agree. They have gone so far into treason it’s ridiculous. Plus, if they ever gain total control, we know our fate. I’d just be satisfied if leftists never held a position of power again. But, the people are foolish and fickle.


    77. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      78 | February 14, 2017 11:30 pm

      Deplorable Macker wrote:

      @ RIX:

      Perhaps the time has come to play Cowboys and Обама™…!

      The worst part is that Obama will never be out of the front lines with all of his agitators. He’s protected on our dime, and gets to send others out to to face the consequences, while he sits on his ass or plays golf. I despise his kind, those that use others for their dirty work and will never pay the price.


    78. Deplorable Bumr50
      79 | February 14, 2017 11:35 pm

      @ doriangrey:

      That sucks. But you get paid, right?

      I’ve been “demolding” concrete from forms all week, then cleaning and reassembling the molds. They’re heavy.


    79. Deplorable Idapig
      80 | February 14, 2017 11:54 pm

      doriangrey wrote:

      Exhibit B) Tomorrow is my birthday.

      Happy Birthday, Dorian.


    80. Deplorable Idapig
      81 | February 14, 2017 11:58 pm

      Deplorable Martian Overlord wrote:

      Deplorable Macker wrote:
      lobo91 wrote:
      Yes, but this is much more insidious than what they’ve done in the past. What they’re doing now is equivalent to the tactic employed by Saddam after the 2003 invasion of Iraq. These people are covert stay-behind forces who are working to sabotage the Trump administration from within.
      And just for that, those Demo☭rat Фагготs should be SHOT!
      I agree. They have gone so far into treason it’s ridiculous. Plus, if they ever gain total control, we know our fate. I’d just be satisfied if leftists never held a position of power again. But, the people are foolish and fickle.

      Democrats are good at fraud. But, yes! Leftists shouldn’t be allowed on any board (city, county or school), dog catcher, post office, etc, nothing!


    81. Canoe Convoy
      82 | February 15, 2017 12:07 am

      @ Possum:
      lol


    82. 83 | February 15, 2017 12:08 am

      Deplorable Bumr50 wrote:

      But you get paid, right?

      Yes, there will be pay involved… Not much of it, but yes.


    Back to the Top

    '
    The Blogmocracy

    website design was Built By David