• So Many Hearings Open!

Filed under Open thread at March 20th, 2017 - 5:40 pm

So Many Hearings in DC this week! SO much Kabuki Theater!

Watch and See the Uni-Party/Deep State/Globalists try to fight for their very survival!

Comments

182 Responses to “So Many Hearings Open!”

1. Deplorable Idapig
      1 | March 20, 2017 6:41 pm

I’m interested only because I want to see Trumps response to this. I’d like to think he’s smarter than they are – or has people surrounding him that are smarter. I want to see some of these people go to JAIL dammit! I’m tired of some low level guy falling on his sword and the guilty people walking away!

2. 2 | March 20, 2017 6:46 pm

@ Deplorable Idapig:

I’m in the dark – only getting the gleeful liberal version that they believe Trump is going to be IMPEACHED when then results of Comey’s “investigation” come out. They haven’t found crap since June – no one has produced a scrap of evidence on this whole “Russia hacked” business. It’s garbage. They can’t accept the fact that Beastie LOST. In the end, the Russians didn’t keep her from campaigning in Wisconsin, or Pennyslvania, or Michigan. She took the states for granted and Trump didn’t. I also think in the end people just couldn’t pull the lever for her.

However, did Comey said anything about investigating the REAL felony in all this? You know, whoever leaked the information about Flynn’s talking to the Russian Ambassador? Or is that not worth their time.

3. 3 | March 20, 2017 6:53 pm

By the way, if you have not read the smack down of the 9th Circuit by nine of its Conservative justices, you can find it here:

4. Deplorable Idapig
      4 | March 20, 2017 6:59 pm

@ Deplorable Idapig:

Yeah, that’s been a big deal today. He flat out said they weren’t investigating that even though it’s a felony. Gowdy’s face was incredulous! I really hope Trump’s AG gets rid of the guy for malfeasance!

5. Deplorable Idapig
      5 | March 20, 2017 7:01 pm

I thought there were only 9 total! How many are there? I know it only takes 3 to cause all sorts of trouble! And thank you! I’ll get to your link in just a moment. I know that Trump has been threatening to break the court up or considerably narrow the states they affect and create a new court.

6 | March 20, 2017 7:15 pm

I caught a little of Blumenthal snarking and smearing Gorsuch. I just wanted someone to interrupt and ask
      him about his experiences in Vietnam.

7. Deplorable Idapig
      7 | March 20, 2017 7:21 pm

him about his experiences in Vietnam.

Feinstein has been saying crap like the NRA is an extremist organization and being an originalist means that segregation is allowable. The whole thing smacks of, “The Founders were white slaveholders and everything they did sucked.”

8. Deplorable Idapig
    9. 9 | March 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Even if the Russians did hack & work to influence the election, if there’s no collusion with Trump what are we supposed to do?

10 | March 20, 2017 8:28 pm

@ Deplorable Idapig:

The Dems disdain the Constitution , Obama said as much in an NPR interview.
      They want Social Justice Warriors in robes to continue the war on the middle class.

11. Deplorable Idapig
      11 | March 20, 2017 8:40 pm

@ Deplorable Idapig:

The Dems disdain the Constitution , Obama said as much in an NPR interview.

I really hate these people! Everything they have is because of the Constitution whether they want to admit it or not! And the only reason they haven’t been lynched is because there IS a strong middle class in America! If people were as miserable as they want us to be they’d be VERY sorry!

12 | March 20, 2017 8:56 pm

Preet Bharara won’t go away. He wants his own television show. Thinks it might help him run for governor or something.

He doesn’t have the financial means against Cuomo. He doesn’t want to run and lose,” the first source said. “His belief is that Andrew Cuomo will win a third term, people will have fatigue of corruption and he’ll end up running against [state Attorney General Eric] Schneiderman in a primary.”

Can’t they both lose? Both of them are pelts-on-a-belt prosecutors with not much concern for innocence or guilt as long as it makes them look like winners. Like Patrick Fitzgerald who prosecuted and convicted Scooter Libby even tho he knew Armitage was the leaker. From the beginning.

Oh, and did you hear that the guy who stole Brady’s game shirt is a Mexican media person?

13. 13 | March 20, 2017 9:00 pm

@ Deplorable Idapig:
      I guess DiFi thinks ‘originalists’ don’t believe in any of the Amendments to the Constitution.

14 | March 20, 2017 9:12 pm

In case you missed it: Al Franken told the world today that he doesn’t believe in our Constitution at all:

Fast forward to about 4:20 if you want to skip the majority of Franken’s slurred speech.

15 | March 20, 2017 9:15 pm

I’m building a list of Dems who might run for POTUS next time

Eric Swalwell – (Dimbulb-California) – he’s a pretty face who can read a script – smooth prick

Kirsten Guilibrand – (Pathological Liar – NY) – psychopath

Tom Steyer – billionaire is pissed because if he had believed Trump could actually win, he would have tried it himself but wasted millions on Hillary instead – so now no more short cuts, straight to the top. Gives the term ‘lack of self awareness’ a sacerdotal dignity

16 | March 20, 2017 9:16 pm

Does anybody know who asked Comey if Putin likes Brexit? (kind of important)

17 | March 20, 2017 9:17 pm

Does anybody know who asked Comey if Putin likes Brexit? (kind of important)

nevermind. Schiff.

18 | March 20, 2017 9:30 pm

Has Fox News suspended Judge Napolitano?

Fox News has indefinitely removed contributor Andrew Napolitano from its programming, following an unsubstantiated claim he made on air last week and that was refuted by U.S. intelligence officials, according to a report.

The Los Angeles Times reported Monday that Napolitano has not made any appearances on Fox since last Thursday.

Citing an anonymous source, the paper said Napolitano “is not expected to be on Fox News Channel any time in the near future.”

The Washington Examiner has asked a Fox spokesperson for confirmation of the report.

Napolitano last week tried to bolster President Trump’s own previous and unfounded claim that the Obama administration had wiretapped him when he was transitioning into the White House.

“He used GCHQ. What is that? It’s the initials for the British intelligence-finding agency,” Napolitano said on Fox. “So, simply by having two people saying to them president needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump’s conversations, involving President-elect Trump, he’s able to get it and there’s no American fingerprints on this.”

Fox daytime anchor Shepard Smith on Friday disputed Napolitano’s claim.

“Fox News cannot confirm Judge Napolitano’s commentary,” Smith said. “Fox News knows of no evidence of any kind that the now-president of the United States was surveilled at any time, any way. Full stop.”

On Monday, National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers denied that U.S. intelligence had asked the British to conduct surveillance, and said that it would be against the law.

19 | March 20, 2017 9:35 pm

@ Deplorable Idapig:

The Constitution is an enlightened document and protects Americans from tyranny.
      The Constitution is very inconvenient for the left.

20 | March 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Comey said that Putin hates Hillary, So? Who doesn’t?

21 | March 20, 2017 9:40 pm

Comey said that Putin hates Hillary, So? Who doesn’t?

Has it occurred to ANYBODY that the FBI is a domestic intelligence agency and why does Comey know how to spell ‘Putin’?

22 | March 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Exactly, and instead of just answering questions he was doing political analysis.

23. 23 | March 20, 2017 9:47 pm

Deplorable Idapig
      166 | March 20, 2017 6:44 pm

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

I suck at Pee Wee Golf. I can’t see me taking it up.

I’ve always liked bowling, though. And I’ve always wanted to join a league – but I’m pretty sure I suck at that too!

Oh good grief, that’s the worst possible reason for not joining a league.

24 | March 20, 2017 9:50 pm

Good night all.

25. Deplorable Idapig
      25 | March 20, 2017 9:54 pm

@ Deplorable Idapig:

She thinks civil rights began in the 1960’s and everything before that was white male privilege. Period. NO rights for women and no rights for black people.

I think a lot of people would be surprised to learn the first black congressmen were republicans in the 1870’s. That didn’t stop until democrats got back their power. Our military was integrated until Woodrow Wilson segregated it.

And it irritates me how democrats have used amendments that NONE of their party voted for to twist the meaning into giving anchor babies citizenship!

26. Deplorable Idapig
      26 | March 20, 2017 10:00 pm

Has Fox News suspended Judge Napolitano?

Fox daytime anchor Shepard Smith on Friday disputed Napolitano’s claim.

If Napolitano said it I would tend to believe him. He’s not one to shoot his mouth off with nothing to back it up – and Shep Smith is a douche of the first order! I wouldn’t believe him if he told me it was raining outside and we were in the same room! I’d look for myself!

27. Deplorable Idapig
      27 | March 20, 2017 10:03 pm

Comey said that Putin hates Hillary, So? Who doesn’t?

Yes, the FBI is SUPPOSED to investigate things WITHIN the US borders and usually don’t get involved unless something has cross state lines. The CIA is SUPPOSED to be the FBI outside our borders.

Which is why I found it extremely strange that the Obama admin sent the FBI to investigate the ruins of Benghazi. That should have been a CIA investigation.

28. Deplorable Idapig
      28 | March 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Deplorable Idapig
      166 | March 20, 2017 6:44 pm

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

I suck at Pee Wee Golf. I can’t see me taking it up.

Oh good grief, that’s the worst possible reason for not joining a league.

LOL! Ok – I have horrible back problems and haven’t picked up a bowling ball since I was a teenager. I was hit by a car in my twenties and it’s a real disability now that I’m older. Even normal activity lays me up for three days. I pop motrin like they’re M&M’s.

29 | March 20, 2017 10:10 pm

US diplomat wanted by police for questioning has left New Zealand

A United States diplomat wanted for questioning by police after an alleged assault has left New Zealand.

Embassy attache Colin White was at the centre of a diplomatic stoush between the two countries after police were called to an address in the Wellington suburb of Tirohanga on Sunday night

White left the address with a broken nose and a black eye before police arrived.

A request by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT) on Friday for White to waive diplomatic immunity was declined by the US Government

On Saturday, a US Embassy source confirmed White had left the country.

ok, none of that is important. This is:

White, a technical attache at the US embassy in Wellington, was understood to have been working with the GCSB spy agency.

30. 30 | March 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Deplorable Idapig
      166 | March 20, 2017 6:44 pm

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

I suck at Pee Wee Golf. I can’t see me taking it up.

Oh good grief, that’s the worst possible reason for not joining a league.

ROTFLMAO… Ok… Now that’s a valid excuse…

31. Deplorable Idapig
      31 | March 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Good night all.

Good night, Rix!

32. 32 | March 20, 2017 10:17 pm

ok, none of that is important. This is:

Yea got to sneak James Bond out of the Country somehow once he has killed off a half a dozen of Pussy Galore’s henchmen.

33 | March 20, 2017 10:21 pm

you call that sneaking? I call it skulking.

I shall leave you with this very cool story

Geologists have found oldest earth crust – 4.2 billion years – in Canada

34. 34 | March 20, 2017 10:30 pm

you call that sneaking? I call it skulking.

I shall leave you with this very cool story

Geologists have found oldest earth crust – 4.2 billion years – in Canada

Bah… Nope… One cannot skulk when skullduggery is afoot. Sorry, in the words of the immortal coldwarrior… “Did you just call shenanigans?”

35 | March 20, 2017 10:32 pm

ok ok wait.

Anatidaephobia

The fear that somewhere in the world, a duck is watching you.

I swear, I have never been that drunk. Hell, Iron Fist was never that drunk.

‘k, nite

36 | March 20, 2017 10:36 pm

@ Deplorable Idapig:

Why not? She doesn’t. Well she does, only as long as it is convenient to her. Otherwise, like the 2nd, they are being “misinterpreted or don’t mean what they say, they mean what she wants them to say. Of course she’s going to project that onto her opposition.

37 | March 20, 2017 11:02 pm

You should really check out Franken’s speech above. He actually said that “Scalia’s Constitution” isn’t the one he (Franken) swore to protect and defend.

38 | March 20, 2017 11:15 pm

I did. That was quite enlightening. Franken’s Constitution says what he wants it to say, Scalia’s said what it said. Not exactly what Franken thinks he swore to defend and uphold, but it wasn’t the US Constitution.

39 | March 20, 2017 11:18 pm

The bottom line is that Franken and Feinstein’s version of the Constitution doesn’t say anything. If the words don’t actually mean what they say, then it means nothing.

40 | March 20, 2017 11:30 pm

The IRS should send Franken and Feinstein bills for a few million in additional taxes. When they object, they can just say that they “interpreted” the tax code differently.

If the Constitution can be a “living document,” why can’t the tax code?

41 | March 20, 2017 11:44 pm

42 | March 21, 2017 12:09 am

How is the left so stupid (or intentionally ignorant)as to not see the blatant lies being perpetrated right in front of them? Comey says that he has no knowledge of Trump being wiretapped, but then turns around and says that they are investigating him and people around him. This is the EXACT same investigation started by Obama. So, if he isn’t being wiretapped like he claims, then the FBI is utterly incompetent and worthless. They are trying to get things both ways and win from both directions. James Comey needs to be put out to pasture. He is either a complicit traitor or utterly incompetent. There is no middle ground here.

Every time a dem or one of their agents speaks I think of this guy and this song.

43. 43 | March 21, 2017 12:11 am

a complicit traitor

Has my vote…

44 | March 21, 2017 12:26 am

a complicit traitor

Has my vote…

Agreed. Of course one does not make the other impossible.

45. dljonesaz
      45 | March 21, 2017 2:06 am

Positive thinking, people. Someone earlier posted about the double slit experiment. Had to chime in. http://www.danjonesvi.com/double-slit-experiment/

46. dljonesaz
      46 | March 21, 2017 2:07 am

47. dljonesaz
      47 | March 21, 2017 2:08 am

Also, the hearings are only going to hurt the left. The average American doesn’t buy this Russia hysteria. Hurts their image.

48 | March 21, 2017 4:40 am

US diplomat wanted by police for questioning has left New Zealand

On Saturday, a US Embassy source confirmed White had left the country.

ok, none of that is important. This is:

There wasn’t a stoush. White was dipping his pen in someone else’s inkwell and he ended up on the wrong end of a bunch of fives that’s all. The cops were attempting to investigate the assault but given that White was a secret squirrel working for 5 Eyes at GCSB he was a wee bit camera shy. So the US Embassy decided that he should return to the US rather than get involved in a Police inquiry.

And that’s about all she wrote!

49 | March 21, 2017 4:55 am

ok, none of that is important. This is:

But you have to understand that NZ’s 5 Eyes task is NOT to bug US citizens, as that’s the Brits GCHQ’s task. The Aussies listen to the Kiwis who listen to the Canuks who listen to the Brits who listen to the Yanks who listen to the Aussies and around and around it goes. Then they all swap data so that everyone has deniability about not spying on their own domestic citizenry. Then the 5 Eyes get to work listening to everyone else in the world and sharing all that lot as well. The Kiwis are geographically well placed to intercept Chinese and SE Asian intercepts so White was listening either to Canadian chat or Chinese and SE Asian communications.

50 | March 21, 2017 6:41 am

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

state dept real estate is us territory.

fbi has purview

51 | March 21, 2017 6:53 am

Gowdy’s face was incredulous! I

he’s great at making faces, so was darryl issa….nothing comes from anything these guys do.

their job is to distract everyone on the right while the sham continues. its all a show.

she caught comey in a huge lie, gowdy does nothing…

52 | March 21, 2017 7:58 am

So they guy who stole Tom Brady’s game shirt, Moricio Ortega (sp?) is the director of the largest newspaper in Mexico AND they caught him with items from games years ago – including another Tom Brady shirt. They’ve got him on video, too.

53 | March 21, 2017 8:23 am

gowdy does nothing…

I’m going to hold my fire on that one. It may be that she was given that question to ask because she seems so harmless (first term) and that it’s intended to lay groundwork for something else.

Along the same lines, that question about Brexit didn’t come out of nowhere either. I expect, at the very least, to see something to the effect that Theresa May is now acting as Putin’s bitch when she triggers Article 50 next week

54. 54 | March 21, 2017 8:46 am

If the Constitution can be a “living document,” why can’t the tax code?

Because the Demo☭rats and so-called Republi☭ans created it, that’s why!

55 | March 21, 2017 9:33 am

Good morning. Watching Comey yesterday there is no doubt in my mind that he is part of he effort to overturn
      the election. He had selective moments of transparency when it damaged Trump , and then hid behind “ethical”
      silence when it may have damaged the Deep State. Just my take on it.

56. 56 | March 21, 2017 10:01 am

Her comment that Roe is a “super precedent” was ridiculous. There is no such thing as a “super precedent.” And frankly, DiFi, if precedent was sacred, then the Court would never have overturned Plessy. And Earl Warren did a very very smart thing during conference for the Brown decision – he implored the Court to be unanimous – this, by the way, set the unspoken “precedent” at the Court that segregation decisions in future also be unanimous.*

^Bob Woodward’s book “The Brethren.”

57. 57 | March 21, 2017 10:10 am

@ Deplorable Idapig:

I would point out that Napolitano did not say that U.S. Intelligence asked British Intelligence. It’s alleged that OBAMA himself went to the back channels to ask the British to spy on Trump, so there would be no White House fingerprints. And it was THREE British agents that claimed this, not just one. We know that Obama has no regard for the law and he certainly knows that the American and some British press would cover for him if this came to light. While it can seem a little far-fetched. The thing for me is that I would have no trouble seeing Obama do this, as conspiratorial as it might sound

58 | March 21, 2017 10:31 am

Interesting that Warren in essence admitted that Roe was bad law, but good public policy.
      That is the kind of Court that Feinstein and the others want “Social Justice Warriors”
      therefore the attack on Gorsuch as an originalist.

59. 59 | March 21, 2017 10:33 am

Comey should be removed from office for the sole reason that he is an incompetent and ineffective leader. Look at his ridiculous behavior in the past 12 months.

1. Has a news conference to discuss Hillary’s emails and to proffer the evidence unearthed in the investigation in detail. Literally tells the country she has violated criminal statutory law and then finishes up by saying “no prosecutor would bring this case.” A completely asinine statement. The only way you make a weapons-grade dumb assessment like this is you KNOW that the USAG is approving of it. Result is that FBI agents who have been investigating this are up in arms and threatening mutiny.

2. Goes out 10 days or so before the election to talk about the investigation of Weiner and Huma’s laptop problems in that her personal computer had confidential emails. Investigation is “ON.”

3. Has a news conference four days later. “Hey, we got nothin'”

4. Testifies before Congress yesterday that the investigation is ongoing “since July.” JULY? Who the hell ordered the investigation in July. At that time the conventional wisdom was still that Hillary would win in a landslide and that Trump would be resoundingly rejected. Why open an investigation? Testifies that there is no evidence of anything, but hey they’re lookin’! Meanwhile, ascribes motives to Putin that make no sense. A Hillary Presidency keeps the Iran deal in place, which is GOOD for Putin.

Personally, I think part of Comey’s motivation for this is that many people blame him in part for Hillary’s loss because of his pre-election press conference about the emails. This may be partly his way of moving the goalposts so that everyone forgets about him.

I think Trump should wait another year or so, and then have Sessions FIRE the dirtbag.

60. 60 | March 21, 2017 10:34 am

Yes. It is amazing how many prominent decisions are essentially BAD law. Mapp, Sulivan, Roe, Bakke, Kelo and I forget the name of the Gay Marriage case.

61 | March 21, 2017 10:36 am

And it was THREE British agents that claimed this, not just one

No, that’s not what Napolitano said. He said three different SOURCES. That was the extent of his identification.

62 | March 21, 2017 10:40 am

So, Barbarian, you’re the lawyer. The FBI’s remit is domestic, right? How do they get a FIOS warrant to bug a Russian diplomat? Because it’s on U.S. soil?

63. 63 | March 21, 2017 10:57 am

My best guess on that is that the Russian embassy is technically considered Russian soil. Hence using the FIOS warrant. But still, the question is begged why FBI and not NSA getting the warrant. From the looks of it these days, everything is schmooshed together like rice with mangos.

Thanks for the clarification on Napolitano BTW – I saw it briefly on Twitter and thought it said three different agents for some reason. Still, three different sources.*

Oh, and can I just say watching these Democrat dirtbags like Franken question Gorsuch with their room-temperature IQ’s is just painful. Please, Minnesota, please – you deserve better.

*This is why you should never use Twitter for news. I’d rather come here, of course, but I had CAFA notices last week which is arduous and when I come here I love to read EVERYTHING, especially the eaglesoars weekend reading suggestions.

64. 64 | March 21, 2017 10:59 am

3. Has a news conference four days later. “Hey, we got nothin’”

65. 65 | March 21, 2017 11:00 am

Okay, this? Is funny. And true.

“I hope intelligent life isn’t discovered on Mars because if it is the US will want to give them money” -Trump

66. 66 | March 21, 2017 11:02 am

That got a retweet.

Back to work. Rain is driving me crazy.
      Jerry’s asked Trump again for money. Maybe he should start by telling deranged lunatic Maxine Waters to dial back her unending “impeachment” tweets for a start.

67. Deplorable Idapig
      67 | March 21, 2017 12:26 pm

By the time the supremes had anything to say on ssm the case they reviewed wasn’t ssm per se, it was a part of the defense of marriage act that they said was unconstitutional. Whatever part it was that they struck down opened the flood gates and made ssm legal in all 50 states – even the states that had voted it down. More bad law! That, like Roe was a states rights issue.

68 | March 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Cisco Systems said that more than 300 models of switches it sells contain a critical vulnerability that allows the CIA to use a simple command to remotely execute malicious code that takes full control of the devices. There currently is no fix.

Cisco researchers said they discovered the vulnerability as they analyzed a cache of documents that are believed to have been stolen from the CIA and published by WikiLeaks two weeks ago. The flaw, found in at least 318 switches, allows remote attackers to execute code that runs with elevated privileges, Cisco warned in an advisory published Friday. The bug resides in the Cisco Cluster Management Protocol (CMP), which uses the telnet protocol to deliver signals and commands on internal networks. It stems from a failure to restrict telnet options to local communications and the incorrect processing of malformed CMP-only telnet options.

oh, please, do not insult my intelligence. This has been going on since 1996/1998. Most of you have seen my posts about this nonsense. There is a back door to everything, it was insisted on by the NSA. That these people just ‘found’ it and consider it an accident is either an appalling naivete about the world they live in or a lie that would discredit a 5 year old with a half-eaten cookie.

69 | March 21, 2017 12:46 pm

This is from August of 2016

Cisco Systems has confirmed that recently-leaked malware tied to the National Security Agency exploited a high-severity vulnerability that had gone undetected for years in every supported version of the company’s Adaptive Security Appliance firewall.

The previously unknown flaw makes it possible for remote attackers who have already gained a foothold in a targeted network to gain full control over a firewall, Cisco warned in an advisory published Wednesday. The bug poses a significant risk because it allows attackers to monitor and control all data passing through a vulnerable network. To exploit the vulnerability, an attacker must control a computer already authorized to access the firewall or the firewall must have been misconfigured to omit this standard safeguard.

“It’s still a critical vulnerability even though it requires access to the internal or management network, as once exploited it gives the attacker the opportunity to monitor all network traffic,” Mustafa Al-Bassam, a security researcher, told Ars. “I wouldn’t imagine it would be difficult for the NSA to get access to a device in a large company’s internal network, especially if it was a datacenter.”

The vulnerability, which Cisco rated as “high,” is all the more menacing given the release over the weekend of hacking tools that have been all but definitively linked to Equation Group, an elite hacking team with ties to the NSA that remained hidden for more than 14 years. With the release of professionally developed code that exploits the Cisco vulnerability, attacks can now be carried out by a much larger base of hackers.

The weaponized attack exploited a vulnerability residing in Cisco’s implementation of the Simple Network Management Protocol.

It’s not a bug, you assholes, it’s a fucking feature

70 | March 21, 2017 12:58 pm

Damage control because the leaks revealed them.

71. 71 | March 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Awful lot of “previously unknown” and “heretofore undiscovered” crap coming from supposedly the sharpest minds in Silicon Valley.

I’m with you – the 5-year-old with the cookie is more believable.

I remember Apple’s gnashing of teeth when asked to unlock a terrorist’s cell phone. Spare me dirtbags.

72 | March 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Damage control because the leaks revealed them.

Wired magazine talked about it long before those leaks. Keep in mind, I, who am the living breathing definition of ‘nobody’, have known about this for years.

You know who’s going to be right with those Cisco engineers fixing those
      ‘bugs’, don’t you? Of course you do.

Keep in mind that all of this renders FIOS warrants unnecessary anachronisms.

73. Deplorable Idapig
      73 | March 21, 2017 1:21 pm

You know who’s going to be right with those Cisco engineers fixing those
      ‘bugs’, don’t you? Of course you do.

I don’t. Is it a secret or can you tell me? 🙂

74 | March 21, 2017 1:45 pm

The NSA

75 | March 21, 2017 1:49 pm

A couple weeks ago I posted part one of what is known as the Manhoff Archives. These are photos/videos of the Soviet Union in the early 1950s taken by an American diplomat (before he was kicked out for espionage for taking all those pictures!)

Manhoff Archive Part 2 is now available

76. 76 | March 21, 2017 2:23 pm

I’m going to have to find your first installment. I remember Gary Francis Powers and the U2 spy plane incident. I had no idea that a diplomat had been declared persona non grata and removed for spy pix.

77. 77 | March 21, 2017 2:30 pm

I wish I could watch the Gorsuch confirmation hearings. If Twitter is to be believed, he is handing these dirtbags Democrat Senators their lunch. Dick Turban is his latest entree….

78. Deplorable Idapig
      78 | March 21, 2017 3:15 pm

The NSA

Oh – well shit! I thought it might be some “person” that everybody but me knew about! In my defense I’m just now caffeinated. That makes a whole lot more difference than it should!

79. 79 | March 21, 2017 3:16 pm

As an individual who obtained my Cisco Administration Certification in 1997, I can personally attest to this not being “Just Discovered”. More importantly, it isn’t just 318 switches they claim, its literally all of them. They are talking about the Cisco Certified Administrator’s access tools.

There is no malicious code. It is literally as easy as knowing the Cisco Administrators Security access code. It is a very intentionally designed backdoor designed specifically to allow any Cisco employee designated Super Administrator or higher to access any Cisco Router anywhere anytime.

80. 80 | March 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Hell, Cisco even has special Cisco proprietary software that will identify every single Cisco router on any given DNS range.

81. Deplorable Idapig
      81 | March 21, 2017 3:31 pm

I imagine ESPN is showing it, but I don’t have TV anymore, soooo…..

And I’m too lazy to look it up myself right now. There was a time when I never missed one of these! I stopped when obama was prez because I knew I wouldn’t be able to stomach who he selected (those two horrid women!).

82. Deplorable Idapig
      82 | March 21, 2017 3:37 pm

And most people don’t care! I understand that, it’s too exhausting to care about all the crap that actually out there!

To prove that there was a meme that went around FB awhile ago that showed people 40 years ago terrified of the prospect of a 1984 world where everything they say is monitored. The next pic had today’s people talking to the spy in their home and asking it if it was ok for their cat to eat pancakes.

We really HAVE been made complacent with our loss of privacy.

83. Deplorable Idapig
      83 | March 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Here’s the live Gorsuch hearing

84 | March 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Public policy decisions, completely inappropriate.

85 | March 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Comey checked off every element of the crime relating to Hillary. Then he added an element on his own “intent”
      This is a status crime, intent is not required.

86 | March 21, 2017 5:00 pm

I’m going to have to find your first installment.

Part 1

Actually I don’t know if it was the pics that got him booted, but he was and it was for espionage

Part One is a video of Stalin’s funeral

87 | March 21, 2017 5:05 pm

its literally all of them.

of course. I have no idea who that story was written for. let alone why arts technica published it

88. Deplorable Idapig
      88 | March 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Public policy decisions, completely inappropriate.

Unpopular public policy decision to nudge the population into the direction they deem progressive at that!

89. 89 | March 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Amazing how he managed to rewrite the statute. EVERY lawyer worth their salt said the same thing. It had NOTHING to do with INTENT. Wonder who worked overtime coming up with that little justification for not following through with prosecution.

Damn straight – LOCK HER UP!

90 | March 21, 2017 5:55 pm

Did Yawn Williams just say “A disproportionate number of immigrants who come here are entrepreneurs, Google, etc.”?

I really wish KG would just reach to her left and backhand his ass right off his chair into the scenery

In other news, my house is now officially a hazardous waste site. Bonnie’s vet replaced her immune suppressant and the instructions with the new med – above and beyond keeping it in the fridge – wear gloves, remove the gloves inside-out, double-bag the used gloves in a sealed plastic bag, and dispose of the bag in a sealed plastic bag, then wash your hands. If you think you’ve been contaminated – hopefully not in your eyes – wash but do not abride and seek medical attention.

It’s used as a chemo drug for cancer. I shoulda known.

91. 91 | March 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Damn straight – LOCK HER UP!

Be easier making a list of who connected to Obama and Clinton to not lock up…

92 | March 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Any day Paglia whips out the claws is a good day.

Controversial feminist and author Camille Paglia slammed Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg as “insufferably smug,” and said her book about women in the workplace was “dishonest.”
      []
      “I thought her bestselling book, Lean In, was utterly dishonest in failing to acknowledge how the affluent lifestyle of women executives like herself requires a rotating squad of servants and nannies, whom she has carefully kept invisible,” Paglia said.
      []
      During the interview, she attacked upper-middle-class women for spouting “snide anti-male feminist rhetoric” and remaining blind to men’s “constant labor and sacrifices.”

93 | March 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Mudslide Maxine is at it again

“Get ready for impeachment,” Waters tweeted.

94 | March 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Back to work. Rain is driving me crazy.

wait, what the hell did I do now? 🙂

95. 95 | March 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Mudslide Maxine is at it again

“Get ready for impeachment,” Waters tweeted.

96. 96 | March 21, 2017 6:40 pm

Back to work. Rain is driving me crazy.

wait, what the hell did I do now?

You have to ask?

97. Deplorable Idapig
      97 | March 21, 2017 6:47 pm

It’s used as a chemo drug for cancer. I shoulda known.

Oh good LORD! I hope your Bonnie is ok?

98. Deplorable Idapig
      98 | March 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Damn straight – LOCK HER UP!

Be easier making a list of who connected to Obama and Clinton to not lock up…

Yeah – that would be a short list! Committing felonies seems to be part of their job descriptions!

99 | March 21, 2017 6:50 pm

yeah, good point

100 | March 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Mudslide makes Yawn look like Edmund Burke

101 | March 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

Oh good LORD! I hope your Bonnie is ok?

BONNIE??!! Who gives a fuck about Bonnie, I’m losing my mind taking care of this dog.

heh. kidding.

This is one sick dog. Epilepsy AND inflammatory bowel disease. But most of the time you would never know it, she is the feistiest, bossiest, most badass beagle on the planet and God gave her to me because He knew without doubt that there is no one who would love her more and take better care of her. As usual, He was right.

102 | March 21, 2017 6:59 pm

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

Oh good LORD! I hope your Bonnie is ok?

heh. kidding.

My family has a bulldog with a backend that doesn’t work well. She’s only 3 but had a rough life. Was abused when young and dropped at a shelter. Now she’s happy and comfortable. We are giving her a glucosomine mix and another med for a longtime UTI. (Just ran out of that med though, trying to find an affordable place to get it that will approve it).

103 | March 21, 2017 7:09 pm

try Chewy, 1-800-Pet-Med, Drs. Foster and Smith first. All by mail but you can get some good prices. If you ever need a really specialized pet pharmacy – like formulating chemo drugs in dosages small enough for dogs,

Best Pet Rx

If I went thru a regular compounding pharmacy, I’d be paying $26/pill. Here I’m paying about $52 for 15.

104 | March 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Best Pet Rx

I think we were denied by 1-800 pet meds, but it has something to do with the vet denying it. Not sure. Have to ask the SIL.

105 | March 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Damn straight – LOCK HER UP

In my opinion Comey is a cretin. His opinion of his worth is way over inflated, and he is either erratic or corrupt. He added an element to a crime!Who does that?

106. Deplorable Idapig
      106 | March 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Mudslide makes Yawn look like Edmund Burke

And isn’t THAT scary!

107. Deplorable Idapig
      107 | March 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

Oh good LORD! I hope your Bonnie is ok?

heh. kidding.

Ah! That is so sweet! I’m glad she has you for a Mom!

My Aggie just turned 3 and she’s not done training me yet!

108 | March 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Mudslide makes Yawn look like Edmund Burke

The intellectual contingent of the Democrat Party is Maxine, Sheila Jackson Lee, Pelosi and Franken.

109. Deplorable Idapig
      109 | March 21, 2017 7:33 pm

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

Oh good LORD! I hope your Bonnie is ok?

heh. kidding.

Wow! I’m glad Aggie doesn’t have all those health issues. Before she turned one (around 9 months old) she was diagnosed with urinary track infection and something else I can’t remember. I had to invade her privacy twice a day for over a month and have her spayed. After that and keeping her off any food with grain (wheat allergy) has seemed to fix all her problems. She’s been a happy healthy girl ever since – Thank God!

110. 110 | March 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Dazed and Confused

111. Deplorable Idapig
      111 | March 21, 2017 7:36 pm

Mudslide makes Yawn look like Edmund Burke

Naw! That would be Hand Johnson! The guy who thought Guam would capsize! You don’t get any smarter than that!

112. Deplorable Idapig
      112 | March 21, 2017 7:37 pm

Mudslide makes Yawn look like Edmund Burke

Hand = HANK! Where’d the D come from?!!

113 | March 21, 2017 7:55 pm

@ Deplorable Idapig:
      Hank is a genius for sure. How did I overlook him?

114. 114 | March 21, 2017 8:02 pm

@ Deplorable Idapig:
      Hank is a genius for sure. How did I overlook him?

Hank is a world class high diver in the pool 1/32nd of an inch deep.

115 | March 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Hank is a world class high diver in the pool 1/32nd of an inch deep.

He does make you despair for the human race.

116. Deplorable Idapig
      116 | March 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Hank is a world class high diver in the pool 1/32nd of an inch deep.

He does make you despair for the human race.

It certainly makes me despair for the country! Both because these people have been elected and RE-elected!

117. 117 | March 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Hank is a world class high diver in the pool 1/32nd of an inch deep.

He does make you despair for the human race.

If you were to judge the human race solely based on who democrats elect, then nuking the whole planet down to scorched rocks seems like a rather good idea.

118 | March 21, 2017 8:46 pm

Bookmark this. Everything you wanted to know about Louise Mensch. She is another whack job who should be locked up. Unfortunately, too many Americans (e.g., Instapundit, who finally seems to have stopped giving John Schindler hits) took her at face value because her Heat St blog was backed by Murdoch. I had advance knowledge because I have UK buddies who got to watch her flame out in Parliament.

Most damningly of all, a lengthy blog-post outlining an outlandish conspiracy theory that the 15-year-old girl who had an online relationship with Anthony Weiner does not actually exist – and was a fake persona created by Russian hackers as part of an intricate plot to sink Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, can be revealed as ‘error-ridden nonsense’.

119 | March 21, 2017 8:58 pm

Well, new vehicle will be registered tomorrow. Already did 1000 in repairs over the weekend. All that’s left is the oil change and to get my steering wheel fixed (it’s 90 degrees out of adjustment). I guess they’ll do that with an alignment. Need to find a decent alignment price. After that everything else is just little stuff. I do need to find a cheap detailer though. Want to get rid of all the oil stains in the vehicle. (Previous owner was an auto welder.)

120 | March 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Hank is a world class high diver in the pool 1/32nd of an inch deep.

He does make you despair for the human race.

True.

121 | March 21, 2017 9:03 pm

wait, what? The previous owner was an auto welder and the steering wheel is 90 degrees off? I’m not saying they’re the same thing but that seems a bit – I mean how did he even drive it?

122. 122 | March 21, 2017 9:11 pm

He was probably as cross-eyed as Maxine Waters.

123 | March 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Oh. it’s drivable. It’s just that the crossbar is up and down and blocks the instrument panel. He’s lazy and a terrible mechanic. Plus he’s not dumping any work into it since he is trying to flip vehicles. He bought this one for 250 and did some work on it while using it as his personal vehicle.

125 | March 21, 2017 9:22 pm

I screwed it up

127 | March 21, 2017 9:33 pm

ah, I see. An entrepreneur.

It’s just that the crossbar is up and down and blocks the instrument panel.

oh, of course, instrument panels are luxuries.

128 | March 21, 2017 9:37 pm

Here it is. Bad day for Dem Mayors to go all Sanctuary Cities.

Yeah, and it’s a bullshit, posturing declaration. Schools, by federal law, already ARE sanctuaries for illegals. Look up FERPA, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act that came out of Plyler vs Doe in 1982.

129 | March 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Good information.

130 | March 21, 2017 9:41 pm

I am here to serve.

131 | March 21, 2017 9:43 pm

I am here to serve.

I noble calling!

132 | March 21, 2017 9:46 pm

I went into my chamber, all for to take a slumber,
      I dreamt of gold and jewels and for sure it was no wonder.
      But Jenny took my charges and she filled them up with water,
      Then sent for captain Farrel to be ready for the slaughter.

Whiskey in the Jar
      Me too.

133 | March 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Bombay and tonic, when you get a sec.

134 | March 21, 2017 9:52 pm

ya know, L’il Kim is getting too big for his britches and not just because he’s fat.

Latest Arms Convoy to Hezbollah Struck by IDF in Syria Contained North Korean Missiles

Maybe one day one of those convoys will contain actual North Koreans and then we can all play

135 | March 21, 2017 9:52 pm

Bombay and tonic, when you get a sec.

those were the days………

136 | March 21, 2017 10:00 pm

You’re telling me. I’m only up because I get to start at 7 tomorrow instead of 5.

I went through a gin phase, but not for very long. I got freaked out because I read somewhere that the juniper was a toxin apart and away from the alcohol.

Now it’s rare I drink ANY liquor.

137 | March 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Poking the lion.

138 | March 21, 2017 10:02 pm

This is unwise. But welcome. Because Ofcom is about to get its balls in a vise.

Ukip politician Nigel Farage is being investigated by the UK’s broadcasting standards authority Ofcom over an edition of his LBC radio show where he claimed there had been a “dramatic rise in sexual crime” in Sweden due to the intake of refugees.

Farage made the comments on the February 20th edition of his LBC show, where he also claimed that Malmö had the highest number of rapes in Europe thanks to “EU migrant policies”.

Farage comes across as hail-fellow-well-met, big smile, let’s have some fun. He is nobody’s fool. He did not create UKIP out of whole cloth and get the Brexit vote because he’s an idiot. Didn’t bother with university, went straight to the City, made lots of money – he’s beholden to no one and intimidated by no one.

139 | March 21, 2017 10:05 pm

Add Wickard vs. Filburn to that list. That set the stage for complete government control of all aspects of commerce

140 | March 21, 2017 10:07 pm

Back to work. Rain is driving me crazy.

Yeah, that’s got to come across well, “President Trump, we really need some money to help us out here. Oh, and our party is going to impeach your @$$”.

Yeah, good luck with that one.

141 | March 21, 2017 10:08 pm

I’m only up because I get to start at 7 tomorrow instead of 5.

I don’t have anything on my morning schedule tomorrow. I can sleep until it’s time to prep the 8 am meds. BUT. I still am going to say goodnite. I want to read for awhile.

Oh. If anyone likes spy stuff, I just finished Mick Herron’s Slough House series. 4 books. MI-5. Serious stuff, but the dialog manages to be hilarious and the plot never lets go Highly recommended.

k, nite.

142 | March 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Nite, eagles.

141. 143 | March 21, 2017 10:18 pm

Back to work. Rain is driving me crazy.

Yeah, good luck with that one.

Yup, can’t imagine a rough and tumble New York bare knuckle brawler like Trump telling Jerry anything other than… Go fuck yourself Jerry.

144 | March 21, 2017 10:36 pm

its literally all of them.

Millennial techies making themselves feel better. At work, I’m on InfoWorld and several other IT mailing lists. Today, one of the links was to a story about a group of volunteers who were spending time preserving scientific data. My thought was it was recovering something like mouldering NASA tapes, or some other similar thing. Nope, it was a bunch of idiots going to government websites and downloading data. The story opened, “Data is always lost during administration changes. There is wider fear that this will be even worse with the new administration. for example, it has denied climate change, so this group of volunteers is downloading and preserving scientific data from government web sites to preserve that data before it disappears.”

That’s as far as I got

145 | March 21, 2017 10:47 pm

oh, of course, instrument panels are luxuries.

Vastly over-rated. Drove the Sterling for weeks on end without an instrument cluster. Several times.

144. 146 | March 21, 2017 11:04 pm

Millennial techies making themselves feel better.

Snowflakes whose heads are so far up their asses, they can see what great great grampa is having for diner.

145. Deplorable Idapig
      147 | March 21, 2017 11:17 pm

This is unwise. But welcome. Because Ofcom is about to get its balls in a vise.

I just saw an article yesterday (I think) where the Fins have thrown up their hands in defeat over the rape-ugees in their country. Again, all the victims are Finnish women and none of the rapists have been arrested.

What is with these countries not prosecuting crimes in their countries if the perp is a freakin moslem?!!!

146. 148 | March 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

Its really not so hard to understand. The most powerful people on earth today, are atheist Marxists. The only thing they believe in is power. How do you get rational sane people to surrender their own destiny and self empowerment?

You provide them with fear. A fear of something that only you can provide them with salvation from. You make them so afraid that they choose enslavement over freedom. Islam is that boogeyman.

It is the boogeyman with which the Marxists intend to conquer the entire world. It is the fear with which the Marxists will cow western civilization into placing the chains of totalitarian subjugate upon themselves to be saved from.

147. Deplorable Idapig
      149 | March 22, 2017 12:06 am

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

I don’t understand how they’ve (Europeans) have been turned into such eunuchs that they won’t even defend themselves. And what good is this totalitarian salvation if they allow people to be murdered?

They are stupid people. If they think for one second that they can put the genie of islam back into the bottle they are sadly mistaken! Islam has conquered the marxists before when they were let loose in Iran. It won’t be any different in Europe or here!

I just hope Americans will play cowboys and moslems before it gets out of hand here!

150 | March 22, 2017 12:07 am

oh, of course, instrument panels are luxuries.

Mines working, just not always visible. I have the GPS so the speedometer isn’t really necessary.

151 | March 22, 2017 12:13 am

very good. I just checked back in to see if I missed anything good. I was going to respond with ‘profound lack of cultural confidence compounded with moral relativism’.

Finland may be Baltic but it still gets EU seepage. Most of western civilization has been infected with the idea of its own illegitimacy for (pick a reason).

If you have no idea that right and wrong exist and can be understood only as cultural idiosyncrasies, there’s not much to defend is there?

There is a very good reason why the word ‘nationalism’ is a curse word in the EU and a badge of honor here in the U.S. The cultural confidence of Americans will make a EUnuch’s teeth positively itch. Go stand on any street corner in Europe. You can pick out the Americans (and Aussies) by the way we walk.

And they hate us for it. We are everything they dare not allow themselves to be.

ok, bedtime.

150. 152 | March 22, 2017 12:21 am

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

Two world wars where literally all hell broke lose in their living rooms might have had more than a little to do with it.

151. Deplorable Idapig
      153 | March 22, 2017 12:27 am

ok, bedtime.

G’nite Eagle!

I get annoyed with Europe. EUnuchs?!!! I love it and will shamelessly borrow it!

I remember years ago (before the flood of moslems but in Merkel’s first term or so) a German family was being persecuted because they homeschooled their kids. It was a large family (at least 5 kids and not the 1.2 respectable number) and they looked wholesome! I remember how messed up their laws were. Nazism is illegal, but they’ve kept the nazi era law that forbids homeschooling!

One of the parents was from another country – Netherlands or something – and they were going to move to that country because of the harassment they were getting from authorities – serious gestapo crap where they broke down the door to the family home to remove one or more of the children. And here they’re on the plane ready to leave and the cops come on board and arrest the whole family for trying to leave!

I never did find out what ultimately became of that family!

152. Deplorable Idapig
      154 | March 22, 2017 12:30 am

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

Two things there. All the good people left that continent in the last couple hundred years or so and what was left was killed off in those world wars. Probably not a good gene pool left.

153. 155 | March 22, 2017 12:50 am

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

Nothing to do with the gene pool. What is happening is a combination of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder plus Stockholm Syndrome mixed in with a toxic dose of Generational Child Abuse Syndrome.

In truth, its little different than what is happening here in America with regard to race relations. The pain and guilt of the Civil War is the root cause on both sides of America’s Black vs White social disorder.

154. Deplorable Idapig
      156 | March 22, 2017 1:21 am

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

Nothing to do with guilt over the civil war. There were race hustlers back then (Booker T. Washington (1865–1915) warned of such people within the black community in his 1911 book My Larger Education. He described them as “problem profiteers”:

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.” (p. 118))

And there are race hustlers now. It’s a money making industry. People like Sharpton and Jackson got rich off this industry.

Tension between the races should have died out decades ago if not for this constant fanning of the flames. What has today’s black youth got to be so angry about? Nothing! That’s what! And I absolutely blame the schools for that. It certainly wasn’t an issue when I was going to school in the 70’s!

But that’s what obama based his entire presidency on! Only good thing to come out of that is people don’t care about the racism charge anymore! It doesn’t have the sting it had 40 (or even 10) years ago.

But I still maintain that the kind of people who would pick up and leave everything they know to travel across the ocean into the unknown is part of what made America great! That kind of spirit is genetic and is passed down. It’s only been the last 70 years (mostly because life has gotten so good here) that we’ve started to turn into a bunch of slackers. But I still have hope for us. We did vote Trump into office after all!

155. Deplorable Idapig
      157 | March 22, 2017 1:23 am

Sorry to be so long winded. Looking at the time I’ll just say goodnight! See you tomorrow!

159 | March 22, 2017 9:17 am

San Francisco Considers Punishing Companies That Bid On Trump’s Border Wall…

Any company looking at President Trump’s proposed border wall between Mexico and the United States as a business opportunity may soon want to reconsider if it wants to do business with San Francisco.

Two supervisors will introduce legislation Tuesday that would bar San Francisco from contracting with companies that seek a deal to work on the wall during the bidding period, regardless of whether the companies win a contract.

“It is time to move beyond symbolism and use the power we have as a city to fight for the values we hold most dear,” said Supervisor Hillary Ronen, who is introducing the legislation with Supervisor Aaron Peskin.

“What we are saying is that we are not going to spend billions of dollars and line the pockets of businesses that engage in work that goes against the values that we hold most dear,” she said.

The bill is one of several similar proposals around the country, with the Bay Area leading the way.

The Berkeley City Council unanimously passed a resolution last week recommending the city divest from any company involved in any aspect of the project, and the Oakland City Council is set to vote on a measure Tuesday barring the city from entering into contracts with companies that work on the wall.

160 | March 22, 2017 9:44 am

For literally WEEKS we’ve been listening to Paul Ryan explain that the reason the bill he’s presenting is a POS is because what he presents MUST pass on the Senate side. Now we learn that it’s DOA in the Senate and Ryan is telling us that it’s this or nothing because shut up.

I’d wait for the irony meltdown but last I heard they’re still waiting for ice water in hell.

158. 161 | March 22, 2017 10:49 am

While Moonbeam begs President Trump for money. Funny how these loons have forgotten that little incident between Arizona’s Governor Brewer and Obama over who decides what America’s immigration policies are and how they will be enforced.

163 | March 22, 2017 11:37 am

They haven’t forgotten. They believe they can change the rules based on who’s in charge. Their side gets near dictatorial powers, our side gets nothing but threats of impeachment.

160. 164 | March 22, 2017 11:39 am

Parliament in lockdown: Police open fire outside Westminster and shoot knife-wielding man amid reports of explosion and ‘at least 12 pedestrians mowed down on bridge’

early reports, this is developing

The identities of the Car and the Knife are being withheld until their motives can be determined.

165 | March 22, 2017 11:39 am

CNN is redefining stupid

Look at this picture

166 | March 22, 2017 11:50 am

and the people hit by the car were crossing against the light

163. 167 | March 22, 2017 11:59 am

and the people hit by the car were crossing against the light

And voted for BritEx.

168 | March 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Sky news live reporting

169 | March 22, 2017 12:28 pm

darn those amish, always stirring up trouble

166. 170 | March 22, 2017 1:09 pm

darn those amish, always stirring up trouble

The inescapable consequence of watching to much “Walking Dead”. If only the Amish didn’t have TV’s.

171 | March 22, 2017 1:28 pm

Shep Smith is covering the situation. If the perp is identified as Abdul Mohammd al Jihad and was screaming Allahu Akbar that, he has his statement prepared “this has nothing to do with Islam!”

168. 172 | March 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Shep will blame the car and the knife.

169. 173 | March 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Trump, the ‘immigration ban’ and raaaaacism.

170. 174 | March 22, 2017 2:34 pm

I get stressed even thinking about Shep Smith. It’s my rational self overriding my urgent desire to put my fist through an expensive TV set.

171. Deplorable Idapig
      175 | March 22, 2017 2:35 pm

4 dead including one cop – and the car targeted a group of French school children

172. Deplorable Idapig
      176 | March 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Deplorable Idapig wrote:

Wow! Was reading the comments and the people there are PISSED!!! I think they may have finally had enough!

173. 177 | March 22, 2017 2:57 pm

Described as “Asian” –

This comment got over 800 “updings”

“TRUMP AND FARAGE to rule the world then there would be none of this scary vile mess”

Indeed.

174. Deplorable Idapig
      178 | March 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Described as “Asian” –

This comment got over 800 “updings”

Indeed.

One comment said something like, If this happened in Brighton it wouldn’t even make the news.

I take that to mean this is almost a daily occurrence there. Sheesh!

175. 179 | March 22, 2017 5:05 pm

@ Deplorable Idapig:
      Heads should roll over this but probably won’t

176. 180 | March 22, 2017 5:07 pm

I’m taking drug screen right now. Lots of waiting.

181 | March 22, 2017 5:20 pm

182 | March 22, 2017 5:37 pm

Shep will blame the car and the knife.

Right, and us silly stupid Americans. You know Shep went to Ole Miss.

website design was Built By David