First time visitor? Learn more.
  • No content found in .

  • The Amazing Disappearing Media Narrative

    by coldwarrior ( 103 Comments › )
    Filed under Barack Obama, DOJ, Donald Trump, Elections 2016, Open thread, Politics at April 4th, 2017 - 8:08 am

    American Spectator has a good read about the Trump / Russia… what is the word that I am looking for…. ah, yes Nontroversy.

    Get yinz some popcorn!

    The media’s biased coverage of Obamagate continues to shift. First, reporters feigned outrage that Trump would dare to say that the saintly Barack Obama had spied on him. Never mind that Trump’s assertion sparked off their own reporting — reports clearly based on criminal leaks from Obama aides spying on Trump. But now reporters are pursuing a new line of attack against Trump, which can be translated as: Yes, Obama spied on you — and good for him. Take a look at this headline from a column at Slate magazine hastily run after the revelation that top Obama aide Susan Rice had snooped on Trump and his associates: “I Hope Susan Rice Was Keeping Tabs on Trump’s Russia Ties.”

    Look how far the progressive champions of “civil liberties” have fallen. These are the same liberals who call Nixon a monster for having justified political espionage on specious national security grounds. Could anyone imagine Slate running a column lauding Richard Nixon for spying on Daniel Ellsberg?

    How did we find out about Susan Rice’s role in Obamagate? Not from the mainstream media at first, but from a pro-Trump blogger named Mike Cernovich, who says he found out about the Rice story from a disgruntled staffer at a publication unwilling to publish it. In other words, he pulled a Matt Drudge. On Sunday night, Cernovich wrote that he had “been informed that Maggie Haberman has had this story about Susan Rice for at least 48 hours, and has chosen to sit on it in an effort to protect the reputation of former President Barack Obama.”

    PLEASE READ THE REST, it is worth it

    Paging Susan RIce, call your lawyer….

    Comments

    Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

    Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

    Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

    We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

    Play nice!

    103 Responses to “The Amazing Disappearing Media Narrative”
    ( jump to bottom )

    1. 2 | April 4, 2017 9:02 am

      Repost from downstairs: Thoughts on the repeal of Obama’s privacy regulations?


    2. eaglesoars
      3 | April 4, 2017 9:05 am

      right_wing2 wrote:

      Repost from downstairs: Thoughts on the repeal of Obama’s privacy regulations?

      and my post from downstairs

      much ado about nothing. first, Obama’s regs were never implemented, so what Trump did was stop them. The status quo remains the status quo.


    3. eaglesoars
      4 | April 4, 2017 9:10 am

      Not from the mainstream media at first, but from a pro-Trump blogger named Mike Cernovich, who says he found out about the Rice story from a disgruntled staffer at a publication unwilling to publish it. In other words, he pulled a Matt Drudge. On Sunday night, Cernovich wrote that he had “been informed that Maggie Haberman has had this story about Susan Rice for at least 48 hours, and has chosen to sit on it in an effort to protect the reputation of former President Barack Obama.”

      I said last nite that Scott Pelly is this week’s loser. Sunday on 60 minutes he aired his interview with Cernovich, painting him as a fake news loser. Well, the fake news loser scooped all the REAL liars of the MSM, Scott Pelly tops the list

      And given that Maggie Haberman is at the NYT could it possibly be there are sane people there who spilled to Cernovich? The mind reels.


    4. eaglesoars
      5 | April 4, 2017 9:13 am

      @ coldwarrior:

      ah thanks for the hat tip. The DM is my favorite pile of glitter garbage and all the news the U.S. media is too pure print.

      gotta hurl the heathen – later.


    5. eaglesoars
      6 | April 4, 2017 9:17 am

      and in the ‘holy crap batman’ dept we have:

      Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

      “What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.


    6. eaglesoars
      7 | April 4, 2017 9:20 am

      @ eaglesoars:

      Joining Rice in the alleged White House operations was her deputy Ben Rhodes, according to Fox.

      waterboard that fucker


    7. RIX
      8 | April 4, 2017 9:25 am

      Susan Rice has a history of lying and coverups, Bowe Bergdahl, Benghazi and now this.
      The Media is not interested though about the unmasking. WaPo and the Chicago Tribune have not one story this morning. The NYT has it on pg 16, and titles the story a Trump effort to divert from his Rusdian problem.
      No bias, none at all.


    8. lobo91
      9 | April 4, 2017 9:35 am

      @ RIX:

      Her history goes way beyond that. She was Hillary’s bag woman back in the ’90s.

      Rice was the person they sent to remove evidence from Vince Foster’s office after his “suicide.”


    9. 10 | April 4, 2017 9:41 am

      coldwarrior wrote:

      hat tip eagles…

      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4378464/St-Petersburg-suicide-bomber-s-dismembered-body-found.html

      He was dismembered in the blast. Soon everyone related to him will be dismembered by the Spetsnaz.


    10. 11 | April 4, 2017 9:47 am

      @ eaglesoars:
      Should similar regulations be put in place? Why/why not?


    11. eaglesoars
      13 | April 4, 2017 10:32 am

      right_wing2 wrote:

      @ eaglesoars:
      Should similar regulations be put in place? Why/why not?

      Obama’s was – as usual – a slight of hand. It required ISP’s to get users’ explicit permission (“opt in”) to sell their browsing history for targeted advertising. You know what? Google isn’t an ISP. In effect, it made making a buck harder for the ISPs. As far as data you transmit goes – if you use a browser – or any website – w/ “https” as its prefix, your data is already encrypted, so it’s a moot point.


    12. eaglesoars
      14 | April 4, 2017 10:35 am

      lobo91 wrote:

      Rice was the person they sent to remove evidence from Vince Foster’s office after his “suicide.”

      ah, that’s right I’d forgotten that.


    13. eaglesoars
      15 | April 4, 2017 10:51 am

      I admit I’m not real clear on the whole Syria situation, but didn’t Obama make a deal w/Putin to get rid of Assad’s chem weapons? Because this looks like sarin was used by Assad

      Syria conflict: ‘Chemical attack’ in Idlib kills 58


    14. 16 | April 4, 2017 10:52 am

      So, I am going to test for a job with the City of Escondido’s Water Department this morning. Wish me luck or pray for me.


    15. eaglesoars
      17 | April 4, 2017 11:02 am

      @ doriangrey:

      I shall pray for your good luck! howzat?

      I need food.


    16. eaglesoars
      18 | April 4, 2017 11:07 am

      Report: NSC has computer logs of Susan Rice accessing intelligence on Trump associates

      So’s she’s ugly AND dumb. They really thought Hillary was going to win.


    17. 19 | April 4, 2017 11:08 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ doriangrey:

      I shall pray for your good luck! howzat?

      I need food.

      I need coffee, sadly I am now out of coco.


    18. eaglesoars
      20 | April 4, 2017 11:09 am

      This is how the media narrative disappears before our very eyes

      CNN’s Don Lemon: We Will Not ‘Aid And Abet’ People Trying To Push ‘Distraction’ Of Susan Rice

      right down the same black hole Lemon thought might have swallowed that Malaysian flight


    19. 21 | April 4, 2017 11:09 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Report: NSC has computer logs of Susan Rice accessing intelligence on Trump associates

      So’s she’s ugly AND dumb. They really thought Hillary was going to win.

      She’s just the designated fall guy to protect Obama from prosecution.


    20. Deplorable Idapig
      22 | April 4, 2017 11:21 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      I admit I’m not real clear on the whole Syria situation, but didn’t Obama make a deal w/Putin to get rid of Assad’s chem weapons? Because this looks like sarin was used by Assad

      Syria conflict: ‘Chemical attack’ in Idlib kills 58

      The last time it was claimed that Assad used gas it turned out ISIS were the ones who used it on their own people to manipulate world opinion.


    21. Deplorable Idapig
      23 | April 4, 2017 11:22 am

      doriangrey wrote:

      So, I am going to test for a job with the City of Escondido’s Water Department this morning. Wish me luck or pray for me.

      Done and done. But whatever happened to that other job? Or it this it?


    22. Deplorable Idapig
      24 | April 4, 2017 11:26 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Report: NSC has computer logs of Susan Rice accessing intelligence on Trump associates

      So’s she’s ugly AND dumb. They really thought Hillary was going to win.

      Well, they have their fraud down to an art form. This is because the majority of those able to vote, don’t.

      Even though we had a larger than average turnout this time (a number their fraud couldn’t overcome) it was still only about 57% of eligible voters. And that’s pathetic!


    23. eaglesoars
      25 | April 4, 2017 11:27 am

      @ Deplorable Idapig:

      my memory on this is not good, but IIRC that previous attack was chlorine, I don’t think ISIS has ever had sarin – and if they did they’d probably end up offing themselves by accident.


    24. eaglesoars
      26 | April 4, 2017 11:29 am

      Deplorable Idapig wrote:

      And that’s pathetic!

      I dunno. After watching Jesse Waters, I think maybe only 15% of people should be allowed to vote.


    25. 27 | April 4, 2017 11:30 am

      Deplorable Idapig wrote:

      doriangrey wrote:

      So, I am going to test for a job with the City of Escondido’s Water Department this morning. Wish me luck or pray for me.

      Done and done. But whatever happened to that other job? Or it this it?

      Eastridge never got back to me. I am pretty sure they were always intending to refuse to place me because they did not recruit me, I came at the request of Toro. I also suspect that while they claimed that they would forward the results of my personally paid for drug screen to Toro, that they did not and never intended to.


    26. 28 | April 4, 2017 11:34 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      I don’t think ISIS has ever had sarin

      There are millions of gallons of Sarin floating all around the Middle East. Because… Sarin is a insecticide. Commercial grade Sarin based insecticide is 1/3 the strength of Sarin nerve gas. And used in its full undiluted strength is Sarin nerve gas.


    27. eaglesoars
      29 | April 4, 2017 11:42 am

      @ doriangrey:

      wouldn’t you still need hazmat gear to handle the stuff?


    28. Deplorable Idapig
      30 | April 4, 2017 11:49 am

      doriangrey wrote:

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Report: NSC has computer logs of Susan Rice accessing intelligence on Trump associates

      So’s she’s ugly AND dumb. They really thought Hillary was going to win.

      She’s just the designated fall guy to protect Obama from prosecution.

      \
      Yep!


    29. eaglesoars
      31 | April 4, 2017 11:50 am

      Chris Plante is reporting that Susan Rice will be on MSNBC at noon. She needs to shut up and get a lawyer


    30. 32 | April 4, 2017 11:50 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ doriangrey:

      wouldn’t you still need hazmat gear to handle the stuff?

      Very basic hazmat gear, bunny suit, rubber gloves and a respirator, nothing more.


    31. 33 | April 4, 2017 11:51 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Chris Plante is reporting that Susan Rice will be on MSNBC at noon. She needs to shut up and get a lawyer

      Let her talk herself and Obama into prison cells.


    32. Deplorable Idapig
      34 | April 4, 2017 11:52 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ Deplorable Idapig:

      my memory on this is not good, but IIRC that previous attack was chlorine, I don’t think ISIS has ever had sarin – and if they did they’d probably end up offing themselves by accident.

      They did that too. But one was on purpose.

      They don’t HAVE these weapons. They obtained them as Syrian’s military facilities fell and were overrun with ISIS. Heck, with all the military gear obama left for them WE could have been the supplier. Even tho that against international law.


    33. Deplorable Idapig
      35 | April 4, 2017 11:54 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Deplorable Idapig wrote:

      And that’s pathetic!

      I dunno. After watching Jesse Waters, I think maybe only 15% of people should be allowed to vote.

      Back in the day, only (male) land owners were allowed to vote. Mostly because they knew that property owners had skin in the game and the “others” would just vote themselves other peoples money.

      They may have had something there! Although, as a female landowner I think I’d do the right thing.


    34. Deplorable Idapig
      36 | April 4, 2017 11:55 am

      doriangrey wrote:

      Deplorable Idapig wrote:

      doriangrey wrote:

      So, I am going to test for a job with the City of Escondido’s Water Department this morning. Wish me luck or pray for me.

      Done and done. But whatever happened to that other job? Or it this it?

      Eastridge never got back to me. I am pretty sure they were always intending to refuse to place me because they did not recruit me, I came at the request of Toro. I also suspect that while they claimed that they would forward the results of my personally paid for drug screen to Toro, that they did not and never intended to.

      Well, if nothing else YOU have those results and can produce them as a resume enhancer.


    35. 37 | April 4, 2017 11:55 am

      doriangrey wrote:

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ doriangrey:

      wouldn’t you still need hazmat gear to handle the stuff?

      Very basic hazmat gear, bunny suit, rubber gloves and a respirator, nothing more.

      Turning full strength industrial grade Sarin insecticide into a weapon of mass destruction is as simple as taking a 55 gallon drum of it, and strapping a pound of C4 to it. When the C4 explodes, it turns the insecticide into a cloud of Sarin nerve gas.


    36. Deplorable Idapig
      38 | April 4, 2017 11:57 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Chris Plante is reporting that Susan Rice will be on MSNBC at noon. She needs to shut up and get a lawyer

      Let her self destruct. Like you said, she’s the designated fall guy.

      Although I’d like to get past the fall guy to the ACTUAL guy (or gal).


    37. eaglesoars
      39 | April 4, 2017 11:59 am

      Deplorable Idapig wrote:

      They obtained them as Syrian’s military facilities fell and were overrun with ISIS.

      ah, that certainly could have happened.


    38. eaglesoars
      40 | April 4, 2017 12:08 pm

      doriangrey wrote:

      Turning full strength industrial grade Sarin insecticide into a weapon of mass destruction is as simple as taking a 55 gallon drum of it, and strapping a pound of C4 to it. When the C4 explodes, it turns the insecticide into a cloud of Sarin nerve gas.

      insecticide. what irony. they needed it for agriculture. one of the reasons the drought hit Syria so hard is that Assad was trying to put less emphasis on animal husbandry and more on crops. LOTS more water needed and the wells dried up. the young men left the farms for the cities.


    39. eaglesoars
      41 | April 4, 2017 12:36 pm

      anyone listening to Rush? He just played a recording of Evelyn Farkus giving a speech to some Europeans, not sure of the context, 2 weeks before the election. She assured them not to worry if Trump was actually elected, because we have a very strong system of checks and balances “and I’m sure he would end up impeached”. someone else would take over and “I’m not joking”.

      It just occurred to me that they’re not in a psychological meltdown because they lost. They are in panic mode because Trump is now POTUS with access to all the resources that could expose what they’ve been up to. This isn’t Trump derangement syndrome. This is organized crime trying to save their asses.


    40. RIX
      42 | April 4, 2017 12:47 pm

      lobo91 wrote,j,:

      @ RIX:

      Her history goes way beyond that. She was Hillary’s bag woman back in the ’90s.

      Rice was the person they sent to remove evidence from Vince Foster’s office after his “suicide.”

      I. forgot about her role in the Vince Foster episode. You have to spread sheet her malfeasance.


    41. RIX
      43 | April 4, 2017 12:55 pm

      Don Lemon on CNN said they will not not insult his viewers intelligence by reporting on the Susan Rice unmasking
      news. Really? But without a shred of evidence let’s talk Trump collusion with the Russians.


    42. RIX
      44 | April 4, 2017 1:34 pm

      http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/04/susan-rice-msnbc-interview-andrea-mitchell/
      @ Breitbart
      Susan Rice claims that she leaked no names. Who said that she did? The allegation is unmaking.
      Look at point #7.Her implication whether meant or not seems to drop a dime on Obama.


    43. Deplorable Idapig
      45 | April 4, 2017 1:59 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      It just occurred to me that they’re not in a psychological meltdown because they lost. They are in panic mode because Trump is now POTUS with access to all the resources that could expose what they’ve been up to. This isn’t Trump derangement syndrome. This is organized crime trying to save their asses.

      Yes, and it has only been 2 1/2 months since he took office. One reason 911 happened was because dems were blocking his appointees just like they are doing to Trump. Bush couldn’t prevent 911 because he only had a small portion of his people in place to even begin checking the data. The left likes to blame him, but it was really the Clinton admin who failed – they were still in their jobs.


    44. lobo91
      47 | April 4, 2017 2:23 pm

      Unmasked Names of Trump Private Associates Sent to Clapper, Brennan, Rhodes

      Last night we reported on Mike Cernovich’s breaking story that it was former National Security Advisor under Obama, Susan ‘Benghazi’ Rice who unmasked Trump and his private associates during surveillance.

      Fox News is reporting that the unmasked names of private citizens were spread to many different agencies and given to James Clapper, John Brennan and Ben Rhodes.

      Fox News reports:

      Multiple sources tell Fox News that Susan Rice, former national security adviser under then-President Barack Obama, requested to unmask the names of Trump transition officials caught up in surveillance.

      The unmasked names, of people associated with Donald Trump, were then sent to all those at the National Security Council, some at the Defense Department, then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and then-CIA Director John Brennan – essentially, the officials at the top, including former Rice deputy Ben Rhodes.

      The names were part of incidental electronic surveillance of candidate and President-elect Trump and people close to him, including family members, for up to a year before he took office.


    45. 48 | April 4, 2017 3:20 pm

      Oh fiddle fart… Just got back from my water meter reader’s exam… There were about 100 people all testing for one job opening.


    46. eaglesoars
      49 | April 4, 2017 3:54 pm

      RIX wrote:

      http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/04/susan-rice-msnbc-interview-andrea-mitchell/
      @ Breitbart
      Susan Rice claims that she leaked no names. Who said that she did? The allegation is unmaking.
      Look at point #7.Her implication whether meant or not seems to drop a dime on Obama.

      10. Rice seemed aggrieved by Trump’s claims. “It wasn’t typical of the way presidents treat their predecessors.”

      you people just picked on the wrong white guy. He truly does not have one fuck to give. neither do I


    47. eaglesoars
      50 | April 4, 2017 3:54 pm

      @ doriangrey:

      don’t worry dorian, you’re the best looking!


    48. Canoe Convoy
      51 | April 4, 2017 3:58 pm

      @ eaglesoars:
      This !!


    49. Aussie Infidel
      52 | April 4, 2017 4:58 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Deplorable Idapig wrote:

      And that’s pathetic!

      I dunno. After watching Jesse Waters, I think maybe only 15% of people should be allowed to vote.

      That many?

      🙂

      As for Columbia University I thought the percentage would be in single figures.


    50. Aussie Infidel
      53 | April 4, 2017 5:00 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ doriangrey:

      wouldn’t you still need hazmat gear to handle the stuff?

      You betcha you would.


    51. Aussie Infidel
      54 | April 4, 2017 5:06 pm

      doriangrey wrote:

      doriangrey wrote:

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ doriangrey:

      wouldn’t you still need hazmat gear to handle the stuff?

      Very basic hazmat gear, bunny suit, rubber gloves and a respirator, nothing more.

      Turning full strength industrial grade Sarin insecticide into a weapon of mass destruction is as simple as taking a 55 gallon drum of it, and strapping a pound of C4 to it. When the C4 explodes, it turns the insecticide into a cloud of Sarin nerve gas.

      Sarin insecticide?

      Really?

      Don’t know about the states but one can’t buy ‘Sarin Insecticide’ at your local home improvement store. If you mean the precursor chemical for the manufacture of Sarin nerve agent found in certain types of insecticide then say so. Also remember that heat decomposition is fine but the heat generated by C4 detonation will destroy a LOT of the precursor chemical and only a percentage gets altered.


    52. 55 | April 4, 2017 5:24 pm

      @ eaglesoars:
      As opposed to Obama who blamed everything on Bush for 8 years.


    53. 56 | April 4, 2017 5:26 pm

      @ eaglesoars:
      So should we restrict ANY sale of browsing data? Since not all sites are https:?


    54. 57 | April 4, 2017 5:44 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Don’t know about the states but one can’t buy ‘Sarin Insecticide’

      Sarin (Technically cyclosarin) is the active ingredient in Chlorpyrifos pesticides (sold under the brand names Malathion and Diazinon) which are common industrial agricultural insecticide.


    55. eaglesoars
      58 | April 4, 2017 5:55 pm

      right_wing2 wrote:

      @ eaglesoars:
      So should we restrict ANY sale of browsing data? Since not all sites are https:?

      my personal opinion is ‘no’. Blocking pop-ups and that handy delete key are under an individual’s control and not the gov’t boot


    56. eaglesoars
      59 | April 4, 2017 5:56 pm

      doriangrey wrote:

      Malathion and Diazinon) which are common industrial agricultural insecticide.

      Melathion is still used residentially, I’m almost certain.


    57. eaglesoars
      60 | April 4, 2017 5:59 pm

      Malathion is an insecticide in the chemical family known as organophosphates. Products containing malathion are used outdoors to control a wide variety of insects in agricultural settings and around people’s homes. Malathion has also been used in public health mosquito control and fruit fly eradication programs. Malathion may also be found in some special shampoos for treating lice. Malathion was first registered for use in the United States in 1956.


    58. eaglesoars
      61 | April 4, 2017 6:02 pm

      Malathion is a cholinesterase inhibitor, a diverse family of chemicals that includes sarin and carbaryl.

      same family in terms of chemistry but not nearly the toxicity


    59. eaglesoars
      62 | April 4, 2017 6:05 pm

      U.S. Completes Destruction of Sarin Precursors from Syria on the Cape Ray

      Aug 2014

      I has da chores n stuff


    60. 63 | April 4, 2017 6:08 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      I know that we used it in California to rid ourselves of the Medfly but I couldn’t tell you if it’s still in use in the Agricultural counties.


    61. eaglesoars
      64 | April 4, 2017 6:18 pm

      Deplorable Barbarian wrote:

      @ eaglesoars:

      I know that we used it in California to rid ourselves of the Medfly but I couldn’t tell you if it’s still in use in the Agricultural counties.

      you almost certainly do. there are still some extremely dangerous pesticides used in agriculture, e.g., methyl bromide. This is the pesticide used by those Terminex morons in St Johns that poisoned that family. On the mainland it is banned for residential use. On farms they use it prior to planting to kill bugs, moles and stuff. They punch holes in the ground and pump it in. By the time it wafts up into the air it’s basically nothing and it doesn’t get into the crop itself. I believe, however, that the EPA might be working on banning it even there, I think the issue is a viable alternative.


    62. 65 | April 4, 2017 6:21 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Malathion is a cholinesterase inhibitor, a diverse family of chemicals that includes sarin and carbaryl.

      same family in terms of chemistry but not nearly the toxicity

      There was a reason that Saddam Hussein manufactured organophosphate pesticides in such large quantities and stored them right next to his weapons facilities.


    63. eaglesoars
      66 | April 4, 2017 7:11 pm

      @ doriangrey:

      apparently


    64. lobo91
      67 | April 4, 2017 7:46 pm

      @ Aussie Infidel:

      Also remember that heat decomposition is fine but the heat generated by C4 detonation will destroy a LOT of the precursor chemical and only a percentage gets altered.

      C4 or something similar will work to disperse radioactive waste in a dirty bomb, but for liquid chemical agents, you want something that will aerosolize the liquid. Some type of sprayer would work much better.

      In artillery or mortar shells, a relatively small explosive charge is used. It basically just splits the casing open and the contents fall to the ground when it’s detonated in the air above the target. It’s not a particularly efficient delivery system if you’re trying to cause casualties. If your goal is to contaminate the terrain with a persistent agent like VX or mustard, it works pretty well. Great way to prevent the use of a port or airfield.


    65. RIX
      68 | April 4, 2017 7:47 pm

      @ eaglesoars:
      10. Rice seemed aggrieved by Trump’s claims. “It wasn’t typical of the way presidents treat their predecessors.”

      you people just picked on the wrong white guy. He truly does not have one fuck to give. neither do I

      And that is what they don’t get. Trump does not play by their rules , he is impervious to racial , or any other shaming .
      He drives them crazy.


    66. eaglesoars
      69 | April 4, 2017 7:49 pm

      zip posted this and it’s very good. It’s Andy McCarthy explaining that if Susan Rice requested the unmasking, it HAD to have been Obama behind it. The NSA director is not an investigator, it is a White House staffer


    67. eaglesoars
      70 | April 4, 2017 7:52 pm

      RIX wrote:

      And that is what they don’t get.

      oh no no no! That is what they DO get! Believe me, they get it. Obama in prison is not a politically viable outcome. I hope he likes Tahiti or where ever he is. A LOT.


    68. RIX
      71 | April 4, 2017 8:03 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      RIX wrote:

      And that is what they don’t get.

      oh no no no! That is what they DO get! Believe me, they get it. Obama in prison is not a politically viable outcome. I hope he likes Tahiti or where ever he is. A LOT.

      Good point.


    69. RIX
      72 | April 4, 2017 8:05 pm

      http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/04/04/shes-the-victim-now-politico-smacked-for-absurd-spin-on-susan-rice/
      @ Twitchy
      You may be wondering who the victim is in the unmasking scandal . Politico can help, it’s Susan Rice!


    70. 73 | April 4, 2017 8:26 pm

      @ eaglesoars:
      I should have been more clear. Without express approval, no sale of private browsing data.


    71. eaglesoars
      74 | April 4, 2017 9:07 pm

      for myself, I don’t care. BUT, if that’s going to be the law, then orgs like Google, etc., have to be subject to it also, not just the ISPs


    72. eaglesoars
      75 | April 4, 2017 9:10 pm

      HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!!…from our money

      Shia LaBeouf’s military thriller Man Down sells just one ticket at UK box office


    73. eaglesoars
      76 | April 4, 2017 9:32 pm

      oh god. Wikileaks is a Russian front. Who let Max Boot out of the asylum?


    74. Deplorable Bumr50
      77 | April 4, 2017 9:33 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Who let Max Boot out of the asylum?

      David Brooks?


    75. lobo91
      78 | April 4, 2017 9:37 pm

      Democrats Ask Teachers To Destroy Books Written By ‘Climate Deniers’

      Three senior House Democrats asked U.S. teachers Monday to destroy a book written by climate scientists challenging the environmentalist view of global warming.

      The Democrats were responding to a campaign by the conservative Heartland Institute copies of the 2015 book, “Why Climate Scientists Disagree About Global Warming” to about 200,000 science teachers. Democratic Reps. Bobby Scott of the Committee on Education, Raúl M. Grijalva of the Committee on Natural Resources, and Eddie Bernice Johnson of the Committee on Science, Space and Technology all issued a statement telling teachers to trash the book.


    76. Deplorable Idapig
      79 | April 4, 2017 9:42 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!!…from our money

      Shia LaBeouf’s military thriller Man Down sells just one ticket at UK box office

      Holy cow! That’s hilarious!


    77. 80 | April 4, 2017 9:47 pm

      @ lobo91:
      I thought burning books was bad.


    78. eaglesoars
      81 | April 4, 2017 9:48 pm

      @ lobo91:

      ah, book burners………..


    79. Deplorable Idapig
      82 | April 4, 2017 9:53 pm

      @ lobo91:
      Book burning! They really can’t see the nazi in themselves!


    80. Deplorable Idapig
      83 | April 4, 2017 9:54 pm

      Well, I see we were all on the same page on that one!


    81. Deplorable Bumr50
      84 | April 4, 2017 10:01 pm

      “Ve only burn ze BAD books.”


    82. lobo91
      85 | April 4, 2017 10:12 pm

      Professor: Republicans Criticize Susan Rice Because They ‘Hate And Fear Black Women’

      According to one college professor and journalist, the reaction to Susan Rice’s recently reported “unmasking” of Trump associates is racist.

      That’s the opinion of Jason Johnson, a professor at Morgan State University and a journalist whose work has appeared on The Root, CNN and MSBNC.

      In a Tuesday post for The Root entitled, “April Ryan, Maxine Waters and Now Susan Rice: Black Women Are Natural Enemies of Trump Administration,” Johnson writes, “[w]hen you know who your enemy is; when you know you’re just prey pretending to be a predator, you attack without hesitation.”

      “Which explains why Trump-era Republicans are lashing out at any black woman they can find, whether it’s White House reporter April Ryan, Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters of California or, now, former national security adviser Susan Rice,” Johnson continues, “Trump-era Republicans hate and fear black women, and they’re convinced that their downfall will be at the hands of a black woman’s pen, policy or protest.”

      And here I thought it was because she has a long history of lying and scheming to destroy America…


    83. eaglesoars
      87 | April 4, 2017 10:28 pm

      @ doriangrey:

      have you noticed that Adam Schiff has been awfully quiet? And so has that Salwell droid from California. Or Swalwell or whatever the fuck his name is. The guy that looks like a Ken doll without the brains


    84. AZfederalist
      88 | April 4, 2017 10:29 pm

      lobo91 wrote:

      Democrats Ask Teachers To Destroy Books Written By ‘Climate Deniers’

      Three senior House Democrats asked U.S. teachers Monday to destroy a book written by climate scientists challenging the environmentalist view of global warming.

      … and these are the people accusing the right as being Nazis? They lack self-awareness.


    85. Aussie Infidel
      89 | April 4, 2017 10:36 pm

      lobo91 wrote:

      @ Aussie Infidel:

      Also remember that heat decomposition is fine but the heat generated by C4 detonation will destroy a LOT of the precursor chemical and only a percentage gets altered.

      C4 or something similar will work to disperse radioactive waste in a dirty bomb, but for liquid chemical agents, you want something that will aerosolize the liquid. Some type of sprayer would work much better.

      In artillery or mortar shells, a relatively small explosive charge is used. It basically just splits the casing open and the contents fall to the ground when it’s detonated in the air above the target. It’s not a particularly efficient delivery system if you’re trying to cause casualties. If your goal is to contaminate the terrain with a persistent agent like VX or mustard, it works pretty well. Great way to prevent the use of a port or airfield.

      Bingo !

      A cigar for that man!

      A slab of high explosive is the worst possible agent for spreading Sarin. And of course Sarin is neutralised with the copious application of good old H2O. Even in storage sarin is unstable and breaks down within 2-4 weeks if there is even a tiny amount of contamination in the Sarin. Sarin was developed in Germany prior to WWII. The Brits developed the V type class of chemical weapons the most well known was VX during the war and just after.

      Derivatives of the G Class of chemical weapons developed in Germany in the late 1930s weren’t all that effective in the real world. However they worked a treat when you gathered groups of people inside brick warehouses (faux comunal showers) and sprayed it onto them through shower heads.

      This is why when Sarin was used by Saddam Hussain and Assad only a moderate percentages of victims were killed. Gas is a terror weapon designed to terrorise. An artillery or mortar round is much more of a deadly threat in a real world scenario.


    86. Aussie Infidel
      90 | April 4, 2017 10:58 pm

      lobo91 wrote:

      Democrats Ask Teachers To Destroy Books Written By ‘Climate Deniers’

      Three senior House Democrats asked U.S. teachers Monday to destroy a book written by climate scientists challenging the environmentalist view of global warming.

      The Democrats were responding to a campaign by the conservative Heartland Institute copies of the 2015 book, “Why Climate Scientists Disagree About Global Warming” to about 200,000 science teachers. Democratic Reps. Bobby Scott of the Committee on Education, Raúl M. Grijalva of the Committee on Natural Resources, and Eddie Bernice Johnson of the Committee on Science, Space and Technology all issued a statement telling teachers to trash the book.

      In Response

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHCmiWaHUCw

      That happened just one lifetime ago and here we are again facing similar monsters once more.

      I can see these three ‘teachers’ propagandists chucking ‘unworthy’ books into the flames whilst whistling the Horst Weissel Lied under their breath.

      Yet we allow these ‘cockroaches’ unsupervised access to our children and grandchildren and their open minds.

      This state of affairs was resolved by killing millions of these like minded individuals during the last world war. There is no accommodation with evil people like this. These cockroaches deserve an ounce of lead behind their left ear as happened during the war or a long fall on a short rope after the war.


    87. 91 | April 4, 2017 11:02 pm

      Oh and now we have piece of excrement Joaquin Castro (D(umbass) – Texas) saying that based on the evidence HE’s seen, Trump associates are probably going to end up in jail.

      Riiiiight, Sport. Riiiiiiight.

      I wouldn’t have seen this BS article but MSN pops up on my computer when I use Internet Explore on the home page.


    88. 93 | April 4, 2017 11:09 pm

      @ lobo91:
      Trump needs to nominate Janice Rogers Brown to a Judicial position.


    89. eaglesoars
      94 | April 4, 2017 11:10 pm

      Malia Zimmerman who is a Fox investigative reporter is telling O’Reilly that her sources are telling her the impetus for Rice’s unmasking may not have come from the WH but from someone in the IC suggesting she do it.


    90. lobo91
      95 | April 4, 2017 11:26 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Malia Zimmerman who is a Fox investigative reporter is telling O’Reilly that her sources are telling her the impetus for Rice’s unmasking may not have come from the WH but from someone in the IC suggesting she do it.

      Sounds a lot like this season on Homeland


    91. eaglesoars
      96 | April 4, 2017 11:28 pm

      @ lobo91:

      so you CAN make this shit up!


    92. eaglesoars
    93. Aussie Infidel
      98 | April 4, 2017 11:31 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      and just as I suspected, Susan Rice wasn’t the only one.

      Rice wasn’t the administration official who instigated Mr. Flynn’s unmasking, confirming there is at least one more high-level official giving “unmasking” orders.

      Rice undoubtedly believed she was undertaking her ‘sub rosa’ (INTEL) , possibly felonious, activities for a greater good, but in reality she has been undermining the very basis of our democratic republic in a manner calling forth another quote from the 19th century British lord : “End justifies the means. This is still the most widespread of all the opinions inimical to liberty.” That Rice was able to prevaricate so casually during a recent PBS interview, claiming she “knew nothing” about the unmaskings of Trump officials when she had instigated them, proves Acton right yet again and exposes the “ends justify the means” mentality as Rice’s default position.

      (Speaking of Acton, he also wrote: “Men cannot be made good by the state, but they can easily be made bad.”)


    94. eaglesoars
      99 | April 4, 2017 11:44 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Rice undoubtedly believed she was undertaking her ‘sub rosa’ (INTEL) , possibly felonious, activities for a greater good,

      bullshit. Rice is just a craven opportunist who rode the Clinton gravy train to power and doesn’t want it derailed

      This may explain a few things

      Rebel warehouse with chem weapons hit by Syrian airstrike in Idlib – Russian MOD


    95. eaglesoars
      100 | April 4, 2017 11:50 pm

      bedtime nite


    96. 101 | April 4, 2017 11:57 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Rice undoubtedly believed she was undertaking her ‘sub rosa’ (INTEL) , possibly felonious, activities for a greater good,

      bullshit. Rice is just a craven opportunist who rode the Clinton gravy train to power and doesn’t want it derailed

      This may explain a few things

      Rebel warehouse with chem weapons hit by Syrian airstrike in Idlib – Russian MOD

      What do you know. There is a bag of Chlorpyrifos pesticides in that picture.


    97. Aussie Infidel
      102 | April 5, 2017 12:37 am

      doriangrey wrote:

      eaglesoars wrote:

      What do you know. There is a bag of Chlorpyrifos pesticides in that picture.

      Strangely I was just thinking the exact same thing!

      Got to be another total and complete coincidence.

      🙂


    98. Guggi
      103 | April 5, 2017 1:33 pm

      What happened to Steve Bannon?


    Back to the Top

    '
    The Blogmocracy

    website design was Built By All of Us