• The Kluck Klams – The Ghost of Walt Kelly Speaks

by Bunk X ( 84 Comments › )
    Filed under Art, Bigotry, Democratic Party, Free Speech, OOT, Open thread, Politics at August 17th, 2017 - 9:01 pm

[This is a repost from December 2014. Seems appropriate given the idiocy flying around the airwaves in recent days. –Bunk X]

Pogo” was penned by a famous anti-communist conservative cartoonist and his missive was directed at the Southern Democrats who created the KKK and enforced segregation via Jim Crow Laws. Walt Kelly was often censored by the liberal media newspapers for posting strips like these, so he published his uncensored opinions in “The Pogo Poop Book” in 1966.

We need more people like Walt Kelly to fight the latest “Gibber of Goblins,” and these New Goblins don’t wear white hoods either…

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Comments

84 Responses to “The Kluck Klams – The Ghost of Walt Kelly Speaks”

1 | August 17, 2017 9:55 pm

I had coffee with Possum today and lamented it feels like Charles Johnson’s view of average American’s is everywhere in the MSM. A Nazi is hiding out under every bed, in every corner of the US and the press is going to expose them all.

I have never met a real Nazi, doubt I ever will. But the MSM has to keep the ratings up.

Fook ’em.

2 | August 17, 2017 10:25 pm

I am not an American citizen but as someone who is a legal resident I am starting to get really annoyed with anyone who tries to destroy the country I live in.

3 | August 17, 2017 10:44 pm

Fook ’em.

I actually have met quite a few real NAZIs when I was growing up and they were all rather sad broken types. Still full of all the old songs and bravado but so ‘out of time’ that they were irrelevant and they knew it. It was quite sad rally but all deserved.

The MSM on the other hand still don’t know in their heart of hearts that they are washed up and as irrelevant as my old NAZIs. That penny has yet to drop for them but it’s coming soon and its coming fast.

4 | August 17, 2017 11:00 pm

They might have spawned a few in Argentina, but other than that I think the Nazis as we knew them are gone. The only area I would keep an eye on is Hungary where they still have the Arrow Cross types under whatever name they use these days.

5 | August 17, 2017 11:06 pm

I wondering of some of the Nazis you encountered were actually Croatian Ustase. I understand some of the ended up in Australia after the war but don’t know about NZ proper.

6 | August 17, 2017 11:11 pm

In college I took my date to a German restaurant for dinner. The band broke into martial music and damn near
      everybody stoop up waiving their steins and singing.
      I asked the waitress what it was. She responded, “it is a Panzer song, but you don’t have to stand”
      I just said, “That’s fortunate, I don’t intend to.

7 | August 17, 2017 11:20 pm

*gasp*. You were able to pay for food in college for your date?

I had to sharpen scraps of coal for my pencils to write down my notes.

8. 8 | August 17, 2017 11:26 pm

The Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League are now claiming that San Diego Country has the highest percentage of “White Nationalists” and “White Supremacists” in America. ALL of the News Channels here are breathlessly and gleefully reporting this bullshit as if it were fact.

Yesterday Tucker Carlson went off on somebody about this whole stinking crap. He said and I am paraphrasing, that the whole painting of Trump supporters and Historical American figures as “White Nationalists” and “White Supremacists” is exclusively for the purpose of delegitimizing the United States Constitution.

If America’s Founding Fathers were White Supremacist Racists, then the United States Constitution was written only for “White” people and therefore a Racists and illegitimate document.

This is the Marxist End Game. Delegitimize the US Constitution then provoke a Civil War thus allowing them to replace the US Constitution with a Marxist Constitution.

The Fifth Column Treasonous Marxist Media are making their move against the United States Constitution and against America itself.

9. 9 | August 17, 2017 11:30 pm

I had to sharpen scraps of coal for my pencils to write down my notes.

Wow, must have been nice. When I went to college, I had to carve my notes into a stone tablet with a chisel made of stone.

10 | August 17, 2017 11:33 pm

O.M.G.

San Diego is in Southern California, south of Sacramento.

South and Southern, therefore racist.

I suggest you pack your bags and report to the SF re education camps, pronto.

11. 11 | August 17, 2017 11:43 pm

O.M.G.

San Diego is in Southern California, south of Sacramento.

South and Southern, therefore racist.

I suggest you pack your bags and report to the SF re education camps, pronto.

Can’t do that until I have finished my forty days and forty night of self denunciation. Compete with self flagellation and public ridicule.

12 | August 17, 2017 11:50 pm

they found all 5 of them? I remember when the SPLC got slammed for saying Rhode Island had the most Klan members.

13. 13 | August 17, 2017 11:51 pm

Hey Calo- I just shot you an email on our TX trip in October.

14 | August 17, 2017 11:53 pm

they might get their civil war but that’s about it.

15 | August 17, 2017 11:54 pm

There were plenty of Ustase about when I was growing up in Sydney Australia. They even had their own soccer team Sydney Croatia who fought pitched battles in the bleachers of E.S. Marks Field in Kensington against their Serbian Yugal soccer team supporters. In fact almost ALL of the action happened in the stands and the two teams supporters had to enter and leave via different gates. Nothing particular happened once outside because the local NSW State Police 21 Division had a well deserved reputation for not being backwards in breaking heads. The mergers of Kensington could be content and didn’t have to worry about having fist fights upsetting their Saturday afternoon drinks.

Nope. The NAZIs I knew were actual NAZIs. The Waffen SS types and their sons who were former Hitler Youth. I used to go to Austrian and German cafes because I had a few German mates and the beer was great. More often than not however once they got liquored up, the old songs and attitudes popped back out of the swamp, and it was if the Waffen SS were there again rolling to victory singing the Panzer Lied.

Seriously disquietning.

16 | August 17, 2017 11:59 pm

I also knew a few Such who were NAZI collaborators. The Lokkers over the road were a typical family who choose the wrong side in the war and it showed. Sydney of the 50s and 60s was one massive refugee program full to overflowing with refugees from WWII. The stayed in their national groups pretty much and never bothered the Aussies. There were National ‘Clubs’ in every suburb. It took 3 generations before it died out.

17 | August 18, 2017 12:10 am

Actually the first date I took my wife of 40+ years was aboard a German freighter the Cap Verde down at the docks under the Sydney Harbour bridge.

I was doing great with a massively busty German blonde when my mate a Tyrolian named Franz Mettrer declared . “Peter we have too few women.” Like a fool I said I know a flat full of women but I’d doing OK here and I don’t want to leave”… We left anyway and ended up in Kensington, where surprise surprise the ‘women ‘ were NOT waiting on their Saturday night for a couple of ‘happily tipsy’ guys to come calling. There was one newly arrived new flatmate who had only that day arrived from New Zealand. The rest told her that you can trust P ‘cos he’s a good guy and will look after you. She ended up at the Cap Verde freighter looking none too pleased ( it was deep in docklands) but the night went well … the big breasted blonde had since departed with the First mate! I was the perfect gentleman and when we got back to Kensington I asked her to come flying with me. She did and I showed off doing aerobatics… she was VERY SICK when she landed.I decided to leave it a couple of weeks before asking her out again and as they say the rest is history.

18 | August 18, 2017 12:13 am

We ALWAYS were seeing fights between the Serbs/Croats when I was growing up near Pgh and my ex was from the opposite end of the state and knew the same crap there. I don’t know if Ustase properly understood was involved, a lot of them had come over since before the war when Ustase hooked up with the Nazis, but really, a pox on both their houses. There was some religious deal with the Croats, I don’t remember if it was anti-Catholic or anti-Orthodox, probably anti-Orthodox. Worse than the fucking Irish. My Dad used to tell me – only half joking – if anybody at school asked me where my grandparents came from to just punch them in the face and get it over with, because there wasn’t going to be any right answer. heh.

ok, off to bed. nite.

19 | August 18, 2017 12:17 am

My first year in college, I had a roommate from Israel, a dual citizen. She would School me about Israel vs Palestine politics that I had never heard in the MSM. It all sounded nuts to me and made no sense, a war about who and what and why again? It made no sense to me.

Maybe I was young and dumb.

Anyways later in college, I dated a Navy P3 pilot who was convinced that the Soviets were going to war with the United States. The midddle East was not even on his radar, a myopic view at that point in history of the military.

We disagreed vehemently over who was more evil and crazy, the evil Soviets, or some country in the Middle East.

I think over the years, I won that argument.

20 | August 18, 2017 12:18 am

the rest is history.

some history!

21 | August 18, 2017 12:22 am

I would have loved to have talked to them. People today would be STUNNED to find out the support Hitler had in the beginning. There is a misunderstanding that it was because the Germans were impoverished or whatever – that was part of it, certainly it was the social context. But his support cut across every social line you can think of. Way too many people didn’t realize their mistake soon enough. And even more never did.

22 | August 18, 2017 12:51 am

Email back at you, RW.

I’m in Houston, a quick commute from where you will be by Texas standards.

23. 23 | August 18, 2017 2:53 am

I’ve met some genuine racists. Some were white, some were black and some were hispanic. So what. They were all assholes.

24. 24 | August 18, 2017 2:59 am

You had stone? We had mud. We inscribed notes with our fingers, then had to bake the 4×4 inch pies before we could take them home to discover our typos.

26 | August 18, 2017 7:40 am

Bunk X wrote:

then had to bake the 4×4 inch pies

you had fire?

27 | August 18, 2017 7:45 am

*gasp*. You were able to pay for food in college for your date?

I had to sharpen scraps of coal for my pencils to write down my notes.

I tended bar nights, a labor of love.

28. 28 | August 18, 2017 8:08 am

Bunk X wrote:

then had to bake the 4×4 inch pies

you had fire?

Obviously a member of the entitled class. I never even saw fire until I was 20 something.

29. 29 | August 18, 2017 8:21 am

New personal blog up.

30. Guggi
      30 | August 18, 2017 11:32 am

still have the Arrow Cross types under whatever name they use these days.

Jobbik

31. 31 | August 18, 2017 12:44 pm

Bunk X wrote:

I went to a segregated kindergarten. By the time I hit first grade the Air Force had informed the local North Carolina School Board that their children would learn together or they could kiss their federal funds goodbye and they’d bus them to an integrated school district. The guy running the hardware store was a high mucky muck in the Klan. When my mom found out, she made my dad drive all the way to Fayetteville to buy nails.

The Klan is ugly, putrid and not even worthy to be the UNDERBELLY of America. The best disinfectant for this vermin is sunlight. Let them stand up and shout. They disgust any decent human being within earshot.

But the left doesn’t get a pass simply because they’re “anti” white supremacism. WE ALL ARE, except for the 250,000 or so White Aryan/Klan around the country. There isn’t a single conservative or moderate on Twitter who agrees with their BEHAVIOR or the actions of that monster with the car.

So when will the left condemn the actions of BLM or Antifa? Hate is hate.

32. 32 | August 18, 2017 12:49 pm

So when will the left condemn the actions of BLM or Antifa? Hate is hate.

They won’t and here is why.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be “cured” against one’s will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”

― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

33 | August 18, 2017 1:32 pm

Guggi wrote:

still have the Arrow Cross types under whatever name they use these days.

Jobbik

hi sweetie, how are you? Yes, Jobbik. It’s a word I have trouble recalling, I think this is the 2nd time you’ve had to tell me.

So, y’all know Bannon is out, right (I’m using my mama’s southern drawl just to piss off the virtue vultures)

I have no idea what purpose that serves. Now the people who think Trump has to dance to their tune have tasted blood and they’re not satiated, they’ll want the entire 4 course meal.

34. Guggi
      34 | August 18, 2017 1:41 pm

I’m doing fine but have departed for some time from US-politics. I can’t stand this Trump-bushing all over the Western world anymore.

On the other side and I know you’ll will disagree with me I think Trump is not doing well. To many changes to many flip-flops.

35. Guggi
      35 | August 18, 2017 1:45 pm

“Finally, as we gear up for the fall semester we will most likely see an impact of Charlottesville on the campuses. Among the most visible groups in Charlottesville was Black Lives Matter (BLM) who was protesting Confederate flags and statues on the one hand, but on the other have singled out Israel for condemnation, declaring it an “apartheid” state engaged in “genocide.” This is clearly the kind of dichotomy we should expect to see more of.” (Asaf Romirowsky, PhD)

36 | August 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Guggi wrote:

ya never know, I might! But I’m pressed for time right now, we’ll have to pick it up later.

37 | August 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Guggi wrote:

This is clearly the kind of dichotomy mob rule we should expect to see more of.”

38 | August 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Tech Companies Begin Blacklisting Alt-Right Sites, Purging Them from the Internet

If anybody is ok with this because the sites involved in this go-round are Daily Stormer, etc., you need to rethink this.

39 | August 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Guggi wrote:

still have the Arrow Cross types under whatever name they use these days.

Jobbik

Yep, and right on point, Romney is out cucking around demanding Trump apologize to the F-ing Antifa scum.

40. 40 | August 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Freedom of speech is either for EVERYBODY or its for NOBODY.

41 | August 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Guggi wrote:

I actually agree a bit too. Too many changes too soon make things look disorganized. To be fair, however, I think that most of the changes that have been done have been to get rid of people undermining him.

42 | August 18, 2017 3:09 pm

I’m of the opinion that all hate sites need left up so they can be thoroughly monitored. And in the case of Jihadi sites, hacked and a name database maintained and observed.

43 | August 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Freedom of speech is either for EVERYBODY or its for NOBODY.

Exactly. And you know what these totalitarians have decided. Between this and all the new “speech codes” on all the main sites, they have decided that freedom of speech is over.

44. Guggi
      44 | August 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Ir’s not only about this but about what a president can do and what he can’t do.

Trump worte a nice tweet yesterday about the Terror attack in Barcelona BUT then he wrote another tweet about “Pershing”. This is stupid and only provokes a complete unnecessary outcry.

I did defend him because he didn’t mention the false “50 bullets”-story and Pershing and his soldiers respectively did some things with pigs involved

but this tweet wasn’t presidential but childish.

45 | August 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Guggi wrote:

but this tweet wasn’t presidential but childish.

And my attitude is “yeah, so what?”

I place far less value on what he says, I watch what he does. As much satisfaction as it gives ‘our’ enemies to have Bannon gone, Bannon should have been fired as soon as he said “There’s no military solution to N. Korea”.

That may or may not be true, but 1) military strategy is not Bannon’s remit 2) you don’t undercut your bosses policy of ‘everything is on the table’ publicly.

I have no idea what Bannon was thinking, it was a dumb move.

Am I the only one who has noticed that the leaks seem to have stopped? Maybe other events have just taken over the spotlight.

46 | August 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Guggi wrote:

but this tweet wasn’t presidential but childish.

And my attitude is “yeah, so what?”

I have no idea what Bannon was thinking, it was a dumb move.

I think everyone is lying low because of the investigation that the administration has launched into the leaks. Supposedly there are already a number of people that they have enough information on to prepare a prosecution.

47 | August 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Guggi wrote:

but this tweet wasn’t presidential but childish.

Tweet aside, that article is “wow”. Freaking Time, it’s “unfortunate” that we used religious taboos to intimidate? Bullshit, it should be required. Violating their precious taboos is the only thing that jihadis fear. (Well, that and being caught before they can go splodey.)

48. 48 | August 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Now of course the MSM and Twitterverse are poised waiting for Bannon to use Breitbart to go “after” Trump and attempt to separate him from his base. As if he owes his Presidency to Breitbart.

49 | August 18, 2017 4:45 pm

All accounts I’ve found have him going after the Globalists in the administration, not Trump himself.

And now that everybody knows his name, more people will listen.

I think this was all planned. Lots of reporting saying he submitted a resignation on 8/7.

50. 50 | August 18, 2017 4:53 pm

I saw that as well.
      While everyone is snotting about the “upheaval” at the White House, there’s a little something that lurks in the back of my mind. The MSM is going on and on and on about how the President doesn’t know anything about politics, and yet I seem to recall Jug Ears needed 44 Czars on every subject imaginable because he didn’t know spit about ANYTHING.

51. 51 | August 18, 2017 5:02 pm

If anyone is following the Palin v. New York Times lawsuit, Legal Insurrection has a tentative summary of the motion to dismiss evidentiary hearing that occurred on Wednesday and some analysis.

I would really love to see this go up and over to SCOTUS. It would be a fitting legacy to Antonin Scalia, who really wanted to get a case that would allow them to overturn the absurdity and affront to equal protection that ia Sullivan and I really believe this is the case to do it.

52. 53 | August 18, 2017 6:35 pm

A recent poll shows that over 60% of the country agrees that the statues, etc. need to STAY. Dems keep pushing this, with the help of their Antifa/BLM allies, and 2018 is looking better and better.

Oh, and all that talk of Bannon gunning for people – looks like he’s going back to Breitbart to carry the banner for Trump – against the MEDIA. (Maybe he could start by hiring MILO back – that would be a nice EFF YOU to MSM and Antifa).

54 | August 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Wow. “The Trump Presidency we fought for and won is over”

Steve Bannon to the Weekly Standard

54. 55 | August 18, 2017 6:44 pm

There was a tweet after Bannon’s firing that said “the WH staff is nothing but Democrats now.” I don’t know if that’s true, but now the media want Gorka and Miller fired as well.

57 | August 18, 2017 6:49 pm

Finnish police said it’s “now safe to be in the city.”

58 | August 18, 2017 6:56 pm

I don’t know party affiliations but it does look like a lot of globalists are in there. Yeah, I said there’s blood in the water, they won’t be satisfied with just Bannon. I wonder what Kellyanne is thinking

59 | August 18, 2017 7:05 pm

The Lokkers were Dutch from up north I think by the German border. Some Dutch were starving by the end of 1944 but the Lokkers didn’t have that excuse. They were NAZI supporters right from the off. More than likely Mrs Lokker got a shaved head after the war.

I also used to date a Latvian girl named Tamara. There were photos of the father on the sideboard in a Latvian officers uniform. The Russians were threatening the whole Baltic and the Latvians and Estonians and Finns threw their hand in with the Germans. Wrong choice and when the Russians eventually arrived in town many left for Germany and eventually refugee camps that were rolled up by the British in 1945 and then on to Australia.

60 | August 18, 2017 7:14 pm

I’m surprised that photo even survived.

I have to say I’m less than impressed with this “I’ve got my hands back on my weapons” bullshit from Bannon. Dude, you’re outside the tent pissing in.

61 | August 18, 2017 7:24 pm

I saw that as well.

That right there is a huge difference. Plus if I recall correctly Obama hadn’t accomplished basically anything by this point. It’s just he didn’t have the press criticizing every little thing.

60. 62 | August 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Seems that he didn’t do a good job of picking people to work for him.

61. 63 | August 18, 2017 7:32 pm

The world is full of people who are more or less innocent, who do not pay really close attention to politics. They hear the propaganda parts that make this or that political ideology sound reasonable and good.

By the time the realize that they chose the wrong political party or ideology its way past to late. They are stuck. Russia suffered this problem in 1916 when Lenin and company took over. China with Mao, Iran with Ayatollah Khomeini.

Its a damned long list of ruthless tyrants who came to power promising law and order, social stability and prosperity only to deliver repressive totalitarian regimes.

A ton of criticism has been dumped on “Low Info Voters”. Criticism that in my opinion is unjustified. The vast majority of the so called low info voters are basically decent honest law abiding people whose lives are filed with work and family to the point that they neither have the time nor energy to be politically involved.

When both parents are working 40+ hours a week, have 3 or 4 kids they are trying to set up to live better lives than they themselves live time is a precious commodity.

When you both work 40+ hours a week, are running one kid to football practice, another to soccer practice, another to ballet practice and still another to Karate practice, you just don’t have the time or energy to be politically involved.

You grab the quick 5 second sound bites on the evening news and trust that you are not being lied to and deceived.

In the era before mega corporations that owned everything, this was a viable method of being informed. Every city had 4 or 5 newspapers 5 or 6 TV stations and a dozen radio stations. If one of them was biased it was obvious because all the others told you something different.

Sadly the majority, because informationally speaking, they are out of the loop, do not understand that all of the media are basically owned by one company. You can’t compare one outlet to another to find the disparities anymore because there is only a couple of companies controlling the entire media complex.

Eisenhower gave his infamous warning about the Military-Industrial Complex. Turns out he was wrong, the Military-Industrial Complex was not who we needed to be wary of, we needed to be wary of the Media-Complex.

64 | August 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Really?

I only have one thing to say about this, other than people are stupid. The Onion needs to close down. They can never match the absurdity of the day to day world anymore.

65 | August 18, 2017 7:36 pm

HuffPo Sparks Backlash With Bizarre ‘Goy’ Headline For Bannon

Liberal website HuffPost sparked backlash on Friday after plastering their front page with the Jewish word “goy” in reference to newly fired White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.

“Goy” is a Jewish word used to refer to non-Jews. Several White House aides including Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump (who are also the president’s son-in-law and daughter, respectively), National Economic Council director Gary Cohn and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin are Jewish. Bannon is not Jewish.

HuffPost editor in chief Lydia Green claimed the banner “was intended to be a mashup tribute to Yiddish and Beyoncé.” He added: “Any other interpretation was completely unintended.”

New York Post editor Seth Mandel, who is Jewish, interpreted the banner as: “HuffPo decides to reinforce the conspiracy theory that the Joos are running things and are picking off their enemies one by one.”

64. 66 | August 18, 2017 7:41 pm

What a f%^king liar.

67 | August 18, 2017 7:44 pm

That post should be pinned and put at the top of every page. You have hit it out of the park. You are absolutely right on every level. All of the LIV’s I’ve encountered have been exactly who you are talking about. “What, the news is biased? That’s not possible because all the outlets agree. Alternative media? They’ve said it’s just racist stuff.” There is no evil, malicious behavior on their part, they just have the time. And you get information bias if all you get are your evening news and morning paper. They’ve done a hell of a job discrediting all alternative media in the last few years. You get lucky if you get someone who’s job lets them listen to talk radio, then they have a better idea what’s going on. But, now with the #NeverTrump assholes, they don’t even know who’s telling them the truth there anymore.

68 | August 18, 2017 7:46 pm

That post should be pinned and put at the top of every page. You have hit it out of the park. You are absolutely right on every level. All of the LIV’s I’ve encountered have been exactly who you are talking about. “What, the news is biased? That’s not possible because all the outlets agree. Alternative media? They’ve said it’s just racist stuff.” There is no evil, malicious behavior on their part, they justdon’t have the time. And you get information bias if all you get are your evening news and morning paper. They’ve done a hell of a job discrediting all alternative media in the last few years. You get lucky if you get someone who’s job lets them listen to talk radio, then they have a better idea what’s going on. But, now with the #NeverTrump assholes, they don’t even know who’s telling them the truth there anymore.

69 | August 18, 2017 7:47 pm

AAgh, that wasn’t supposed to quote all of it. Okay, I’m done. Keyboard is betraying me, I’m not going to try to fix it anymore.

70 | August 18, 2017 8:02 pm

Trump DOJ Ends Holder-Era ‘Operation Choke Point

The Trump Justice Department is ending an Obama-era program that had attempted to cut off credit to shady businesses but came under fire from Republicans for unfairly targeting gun dealers and other legitimate operations.

Just days after top House Republicans had pressed Attorney General Jeff Sessions to shutter Operation Choke Point, the department confirmed in a response letter that the program is dead.

“All of the Department’s bank investigations conducted as part of Operation Chokepoint are now over, the initiative is no longer in effect, and it will not be undertaken again,” Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd said in the Aug. 16-dated letter, calling it a “misguided initiative” from the prior administration.

About time…

71 | August 18, 2017 8:02 pm

I think Bannon’s exit is going to test POTUS.

Because I think he’s going after Javanka and Co.

72 | August 18, 2017 8:46 pm

I think Bannon’s exit is going to test POTUS.

Because I think he’s going after Javanka and Co.

let’s just wait. People seem to be treating Trump like someone who can be manipulated. I don’t know how many campaign mgrs he went thru before he found kellyanne, but the last time I checked, he doesn’t follow orders and that includes from Javanka.

And I was reminded today of something I’d completely forgotten. He trademarked “Make America Great Again” in….2012.

ahem.

74 | August 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Trump DOJ Ends Holder-Era ‘Operation Choke Point

About time…

That’s great news. Now, more lifting of anti-gun regs and rules.

75 | August 18, 2017 9:17 pm

despite all the turmoil in the headlines, Trump has been very busy rolling back Obama’s EO’s

77 | August 18, 2017 9:33 pm

and the number 1 of all

Hillary will NEVER be President!!!

78 | August 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Amen, Rain.

79 | August 18, 2017 9:58 pm

*gives calo a high five*

80 | August 18, 2017 9:58 pm

the panther says hey.

81 | August 18, 2017 10:09 pm

I owe your sweet daughter a card and a thank you.

It was a bad time when her mail came, and I couldn’t respond. Please give her my apologies.

84 | August 19, 2017 7:47 am