• NCAA D1 Football Final 2018 OPEN

Filed under College Football at January 7th, 2019 - 9:00 am

I’m writing this a week early because right now Clemson is getting 7 points. I’ll take that!

Let’s bet $200

#2 Clemson at #1 Alabama – Cfp National Championship Presented By At&t – Mon, Jan 7, 8:00 PM ET – Clemson covers and can possibly win this game. ‘Bama was damned sloppy against Oklahoma, very, very sloppy. Clemson demolished ND.

I’ll update the money so far this year in the comments so that this gets time stamped.

Comments

70 Responses to “NCAA D1 Football Final 2018 OPEN”

1 | January 7, 2019 9:30 am

The line is down to 4.5. I took it at 7.

2 | January 7, 2019 4:26 pm

Yeah!!!!

Today was a first for me.

Never lost a day at work because of alcohol.

However, today I had to leave work at noon because I could not stop throwing up.

The cure is, coming home and having a nice, refreshing bottle of wine.

LOL trying to quit is wreaking havoc on my life.

One day at a time, gently does it….

And, when I finally quit this time not one drop of alcohol will ever pass my lips. That is a definite. Not EVER going through this again.

3 | January 7, 2019 4:33 pm

you need to get with a MD for this.

4 | January 7, 2019 5:05 pm

62/107 overall $2050/$1000…

5 | January 7, 2019 5:06 pm

you need to get with a MD for this.

I did it Tuesday April 12th 2016 with no problems. The long, boring 4th July 2016 weekend got me drinking again.

Something this time is different.

I tried drastically cutting down over the weekend and I was unable to function. Missed a very, very important meeting on Saturday which I regret.

Also the excess hair problem is continuing. Damn nose hair now!

I am going to get myself sorted out.

Also bed bugs are really attacking me. Can’t find them. They are destroying my arms and my forehead and eye lids.

Bunk posted a cure for bed bugs. Lighter fluid and a match.

Really tempted to try it…..

6 | January 7, 2019 5:10 pm

‘Bama can get sloppy and undisciplined bigly, which is very odd for a Saban team. Clemson’s defense might be one of the best I’ve ever seen in D1 ball and I have been watching close for 40 years.

I took Clemson to cover at 7points. I would not be surprised to see them win outright. Looks like a lot of the money did what I did and the line is 4.5 now.

If you watch one football game this year, this is it. Its gonna be a great one.

7 | January 7, 2019 5:12 pm

Have you seen a bed bug?

8 | January 7, 2019 5:16 pm

Your first three lines are most concerning.

I would tell you to go the the ER (A&E for you brits) and be very honest with the ER doc. Something else may be going on in the gastrointestinal system.

9 | January 7, 2019 5:17 pm

Have you seen a bed bug?

Yep many, many times!

Currently I cannot find the nest.

10 | January 7, 2019 5:18 pm

Does the irritation cross the center line of your body if you drew a line that intersects your nose and navel?

11 | January 7, 2019 5:19 pm

Call an exterminator

12 | January 7, 2019 5:25 pm

Your first three lines are most concerning.

gastrointestinal system as in 1995 had a right hemi colectomy to remove a tumor? Oh they lost the damn thing in pathology but said it was brobably benign. Tubular Villus Adenoma

Nope no doctors involved this time. Going to fight this alone.

13 | January 7, 2019 5:27 pm

Bugs, Lucy has bugs.

14 | January 7, 2019 5:28 pm

You’re GI history precludes going it alone.

Period.

15 | January 7, 2019 5:29 pm

I wear sweatpants tucked into my socks for bed. Bedbugs cannot bite through clothing. They are getting my face and arms.

16 | January 7, 2019 5:30 pm

Call an exterminator

Exterminators only work if ALL apartments get exterminated.

I will be moving end of April

17 | January 7, 2019 5:32 pm

Exterminator

18 | January 7, 2019 5:32 pm

Oh.

19 | January 7, 2019 5:34 pm

Exterminator

I have about 10 bug bombs I will set off. Have to take my cat Natasha to work with me though and shut the window so Boris can’t get in.

20 | January 7, 2019 5:55 pm

On a totally different topic. I did not really understand what an “Helicopter Mom” was….

An overprotective and overly-involved mother who hovers—helicopter-like—over her children (at school, etc.) to see how they are doing

But! I am an “helicopter Uncle Possum” and I always will be.

Bzzzzzzrrrrrr Wop wop wop

21 | January 7, 2019 6:07 pm

I love this stuff. All the new tech gadgets at the show in Vegas. CW, there’s a beer maker for you, makes 10 pints in 2 weeks.

22 | January 7, 2019 6:12 pm

lol

I make 6 gallons at a time!

23 | January 7, 2019 6:15 pm

A fridge that predicts when you are out of beer.

BRILLIANT!!!

24 | January 7, 2019 6:47 pm

lol

I make 6 gallons at a time!

but how long does it take?

About Trump’s national address tomorrow: I think he should do a show-and-tell, using video of Chuck and Nancy and Obama and et al supporting a wall. Then he should announce he’s using Ted Cruz’s idea and using El Chapo’s $14 bil to help with funding.

I’ve had a really good day. Free, legal, seriously happy drugs and doctor instructions to spend the day sitting on my butt sipping tea, reading and napping at will.

It’s like an annual spa day.

25 | January 7, 2019 6:55 pm

4 weeks from start to drink. There is strategic placing of hope (dry hop) that need to happen in the fermenter

26 | January 7, 2019 7:14 pm

So remember how we all laughed when Mueller charged those Russian companies with something or other, thinking they’d never show up? And then one did? Right. The company is Concord and the trial has begun.

But Mueller has the fix in. Via the judge, one Dabney Frederich. Dabney is married to Matthew. Matthew was one of the crooked prosecutors on the Ted Stevens case, is buds w/Mueller and Weissman.

It never stops

27 | January 7, 2019 7:16 pm

so this little gizmo cuts the time in half.

I want somebody to come up with something that gives me a great foot massage/pedicure

28 | January 7, 2019 7:25 pm

How is that legal

29 | January 7, 2019 7:26 pm

It does, but yield is about 1/20th of a 6 gallon batch.

30 | January 7, 2019 7:29 pm

One batch is about 40 bux.

That brewer is pretty cool. Perfect to get started learning to keep things clean.

It’s a great gateway brewer…gets the mind into the process

31 | January 7, 2019 7:34 pm

Ed Buck. BIG TIME Dem donor, fund raiser for Hillary, you may remember the pick in this article

Buck has an unfortunate rep as a homosexual that likes to um, have fun with certain types, one of whom ended up dead in his house from an O.D.

Buck was never charged. Maybe he will be now, because it just happened again. What are the odds?

A man’s body was found early Monday in the West Hollywood home of prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck, authorities said.

Deputies from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s West Hollywood station responded to the Laurel Avenue apartment complex at 1:05 a.m. in response to a report of a person not breathing, the department said in a statement. At some point, the 911 caller performed CPR, the department said.

Paramedics pronounced a man dead at the scene. The cause of death was not yet known.

The dead man’s name has not been released, but Nicole Nishida, a spokeswoman for the Sheriff’s Department, said he was black.

Buck previously was investigated for the death of another black man in his apartment — the 2017 overdose of Gemmel Moore, 26.

Buck was present for the deaths of both men, the Sheriff’s Department said Monday.

But Trump….

32 | January 7, 2019 7:35 pm

@ eaglesoars

Stout Hemp Rope

33 | January 7, 2019 7:36 pm

How is that legal

which of my posts are you referring to? The judge thing? Because nobody ever passed a law against it. Because if they did, too many politicians and lawyers would end up in jail.

As it is, we should probably just shoot them.

34 | January 7, 2019 7:38 pm

and another nap………

35 | January 7, 2019 7:48 pm

enjoy the meds.

36 | January 7, 2019 7:49 pm

gonna be one hell of a game.

37 | January 7, 2019 7:51 pm

gonna be one hell of a game.

Who do you like?

38 | January 7, 2019 7:51 pm

Clemson is in the locker room reciting the Lord’s Prayer.

39 | January 7, 2019 7:53 pm

gonna be one hell of a game.

Who do you like?

i have clemson to beat the 7 point spread that i got last week,

they can win. as i said earlier:

If you watch one football game this year, this is it. Its gonna be a great one.

40 | January 7, 2019 7:54 pm

i’ve been a serious fan of college ball since i was 10.

i have never seen a D like Clemson

41 | January 7, 2019 7:56 pm

gonna be one hell of a game.

I think Clemson.

42 | January 7, 2019 8:01 pm

gonna be one hell of a game.

I think Clemson.

What they did to Notre Dame was criminal, broke my heart.

43 | January 7, 2019 8:02 pm

gonna be one hell of a game.

Who do you like?

i have clemson to beat the 7 point spread that i got last week,

they can win. as i said earlier:

If you watch one football game this year, this is it. Its gonna be a great one.

Should be epic.

This is going to be tremendous

No doubt.

50 | January 7, 2019 9:46 pm

bama just got sloppy

15 yards.

51 | January 7, 2019 9:58 pm

oooh! imagine dragoons are the half time. nothing better than HR-meeting-corporate-power-point-presentation rock.

god, they suck.

52 | January 7, 2019 10:00 pm

i think a tequila and a good cigar on the deck with a nice fire will be better

53 | January 7, 2019 11:05 pm

Lawrence and Ross are putting on a clinic.

54. yenta-fada
      54 | January 7, 2019 11:13 pm

Muslima ‘impeach the m………’ new Congresscritter paid directly by Soros.

55 | January 7, 2019 11:17 pm

Lawrence and Ross are putting on a clinic.

my god, this is an ass beating.

that clemson D is terrific too.

56. yenta-fada
      56 | January 7, 2019 11:19 pm

Fake CA voters get the boot due to Judicial Watch lawsuit. Tom Fitton for Attorney General? Nice thought.

57 | January 7, 2019 11:20 pm

@ yenta-fada:

the representative from palestine.

when are the blacks gonna wake up and realize that they have been shafted.

the latinos already are waking.

58. yenta-fada
      58 | January 7, 2019 11:40 pm

@ yenta-fada:

the representative from palestine.

when are the blacks gonna wake up and realize that they have been shafted.

the latinos already are waking.

My take is thatfrom 1968 on, the black civil rights movement went from necessary to 2 generations of affirmative action and entitlement. Obummer and rap music weaponized racism against whites and thug glorification. The Latinos don’t have the same history vis a vis America. Cubans. Mexicans, and Puerto Ricans are not alike really
      except for language. That’s just my thinking out loud on the surface.

59. yenta-fada
      59 | January 7, 2019 11:44 pm

{{Bumr}}! Decloaked again. Glad you guys are enjoying the game.

60 | January 7, 2019 11:44 pm

well done Clemson.

and that makes me 63/107 overall $2250/$1000 for the year.

as i said, if i were betting with real money.. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

never. no way.

61 | January 7, 2019 11:45 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

willing slaves

62. yenta-fada
      62 | January 7, 2019 11:47 pm

Michael Savage hides from credible death threat. Free speech takes another body blow.

63. yenta-fada
      63 | January 7, 2019 11:54 pm

yenta-fada wrote:

willing slaves

Oprah et al and white guilt have created a permanent victim underclass. Unless you take respnsibility for your actions you won’t ever become an adult. Responsibility is a big Jordan Peterson Rule for Living. Blacks are stuck in blaming white privilege for their results. Their race baiting leaders have failed their communities.

64. yenta-fada
      64 | January 8, 2019 12:01 am

When people can’t get food, they WILL riot. Food stamps are in a category.

65. yenta-fada
      65 | January 8, 2019 12:03 am

@ yenta-fada:

I meant food is in a SEPARATE category.

66. yenta-fada
      66 | January 8, 2019 12:33 am

The Mossad‏ @TheMossadIL

Agents, we say “car accident” because others will get confused if we say “car on purpose”.

Two days ago Fathi al Gharbawi, member of Hamas, died in a car accident. He will be remembered as a master of disguise.

67 | January 8, 2019 3:37 am

2:30am and I just emailed myself a shopping list.

Pepto bismol
      Big sausages
      Some kind of fish
      Shrimp
      A really big steak
      Salad stuff
      Mayonnaise
      Peppers, onions, leeks and potatoes
      MUSHROOMS!!!!
      A ham
      Frozen pizza
      And a pineapple

Now, if I come home tomorrow evening with just two bottles of wine and a six pack of Miller High life as usual I will be really annoyed with myself.

P.S. Yes I do love ham and pineapple on pizza.

68 | January 8, 2019 6:43 am

but to be a true hawaian pizza it should be spam and pineapple

69. 69 | January 8, 2019 8:05 am

@ yenta-fada:
      If a similar threat had been made against a liberal talk show host or a member of the left wing media, it’d (rightly) be front page news. All I hear on the threats to Savage are crickets.

And I don’t usually listen to him.

70 | January 8, 2019 8:10 am