First time visitor? Learn more.
  • No content found in .

  • Get Back To Work! Open

    by coldwarrior ( 112 Comments › )
    Filed under Open thread at July 19th, 2019 - 7:00 am

    🙁

    Salt mines.

    Comments

    Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

    Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

    Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

    We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

    Play nice!

    112 Responses to “Get Back To Work! Open”
    ( jump to bottom )

    1. eaglesoars
      1 | July 18, 2019 2:12 pm

      Am I the only one who didn’t know the Dems tried to get Seb Gorka deported?

      Based on the lie that he lied on his naturalization forms about belong to a far-right Hungarian group called Vitezi Rend.

      This is a nasty letter from Dick Durban to DHS wondering why the guy was still in the country

      https://twitter.com/davereaboi/status/1151871202983587840


    2. yenta-fada
      2 | July 18, 2019 2:27 pm

      Oh, the humanity! Canada’s Human Rights Tribunals. Taxpayer funded “tribunals” where the govt wins circa 98% of the cases.

      https://www.thepostmillennial.com/another-b-c-woman-forced-out-of-business-in-transgender-male-genitalia-waxing-case/


    3. eaglesoars
      3 | July 18, 2019 4:06 pm

      @ yenta-fada:

      There’s a very obvious way to handle that and I’m surprised/disappointed no one has done it. Fifteen? Really?

      Gold is at 1447 and change.


    4. yenta-fada
      4 | July 18, 2019 6:48 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      deported?
      Based on the

      I’ve been trying to change but I can’t.

      Gold, however is in a stealth bull market. Bloomberg owns the Canadian business channel. All of the interviewers are absolutely silent on gold. It’s because of the banksters. They have been artificially depressing the price with derivatives. They pile on cheap paper, especially with the use of cheap options. There is one of those endless options expiry days tomorrow where the Goldman Sachs and fellow players usually take their rigged obscene profits. The jump today was likely the shorts going into panic and covering. Hubby will read LeMetropole tonight and see what rumors have been flying around.

      Sovereign nations, especially China and Russia, have been snapping up tonnage for years. The Chinese are totally lying about how much they have as per usual. They have been merrily buying at artificially cheap prices. There’s one rumor that a large entity who is not supposed to be buying tonnage has been hoovering it up. Maybe some vampire like Black Rock. Or is it Blackstone? Both exist. World demand has exceeded supply for a long time, but things are going pear shaped largely because of ridiculous low interest rates. Biggest derivative game is interest rate derivatives. Remember the hushed LIBOR scandal where they sent a couple of middle management bankers to jail & issued a small fine to a Brit bank? Well the practice never stopped. Now that trade wars have been showing up, it reveals the damage of currency wars. Trump wants to keep the dollar low even as he yells ‘strong dollar’ or ‘new market highs’

      It’s nothing to do with Trump, of course. This is the global black hole of debt that zerohedge talks about all the time. Any newsletter writer or fund manager worth their salt has been screaming for years. Check what Rickards has to say and let me know. Rickards is CIA and laid out the picture for this a long time ago. NOBODY is the financial msm dares to talk about gold. Now the European Central Bank just got Christine Legarde to head it. She’s a lawyer, not a trader or a banker. The endgame is in progress and gold and silver are the messengers that something is terribly wrong with the global monetary system.

      They can wrestle the prices down again, but if Big Money blinked, then the Central Banks are all quaking. They are all in, like you say, deep kimchee anyways. (Don’t say “insolvent”) They are all tied into this together. The EU feeds off supressed interest rates. They have even gone negative again. What genius thought that one up? But people buy those bonds because they have no choices. For example, Government and other pension funds must buy a high percentage of gov’t bonds. It’s the law. These low rates kill the ability to pay out pension because they typically need c. 7% interest rates to make the ever growing number of retirees whole.

      They ALL knew this was a problem. Greenspan was kicking that can down the road at the FED. There’s no solution except to print money like mad. The greedy bankers took all of the last bailout in 2008 and gave themselves bonuses instead of shoring up their assets and actually paying down debt.

      You know all this, but a few here may not because they are too busy making a living to think about the psychopaths who manipulate the monetary system for their personal gain. This is not going away, even if gold and silver are held back again. I suggest that people take the free subscription to Martin Armstrong’s blog if they want daily updates on what/why/how. It’s unimaginably complicated. The PTB cannot allow the big banks to fail, so they will print paper and bail out the banks again. imho. This is really happening and they call it “uncharted waters” because that’s what it is.


    5. yenta-fada
      5 | July 18, 2019 6:59 pm

      This rumor for the jump in gold today is brought to you by the IMF.

      https://www.investing.com/news/commodities-news/gold-jumps-after-imf-says-dollar-overvalued-boosting-rate-cut-hopes-1926489?ampMode=1


    6. eaglesoars
      6 | July 18, 2019 7:28 pm

      yenta-fada wrote:

      This rumor for the jump in gold today is brought to you by the IMF.

      https://www.investing.com/news/commodities-news/gold-jumps-after-imf-says-dollar-overvalued-boosting-rate-cut-hopes-1926489?ampMode=1

      HARRRR!! So somebody was/is jacking the price. With all the buying/hoarding Russia and China have been doing it should have gone up a long time ago – but didn’t. They’d love a rate cut, I know Trump has been bitching about it but this time I think he’s wrong. I think we need some room to move when things start slowing down (and I think we’ll see it in the next quarter if not the end of this)


    7. yenta-fada
      7 | July 18, 2019 7:36 pm

      LISTEN TO THIS.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_7ev2Jc4rM

      It’s Greg Mannarino, successful day trader of options and ex Wall St. trader. He explains very clearly the worst money problem on Earth. He puts out at least 2 videos/day & tells his listeners what he is doing. He really doesn’t want people to suffer. His analysis is correct imo. He doesn’t mention gold and silver in this vid, but he believes they are the ONLY real money. Silver is likely affordable for most people. How far it will go and when it will rise unfolds day by day. The price is stupid cheap, but I do not reco it for everyone. That would be irresponsible. But it’s cheap and has industrial use for electronics, solar energy, and it’s a super natural anti bacterial
      agent. Especially for burn care. The Chinese used to use it as money.

      You may not agree with or like what he says, but you need to hear him out. Things are not what they appear to be.


    8. yenta-fada
      8 | July 18, 2019 7:39 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      I’ll take the other side of that bet. There will be a 25 basis point cut in interest rates the last day in July.


    9. yenta-fada
      9 | July 18, 2019 7:45 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      Yes I do agree they need room to fiddle with interest rates depending on quasi illusionary government stats. The Euro banks, some of them, are already negative. WTH do you do with that level of stupidity? Give us your money to hold and we promise to give you back most of it.


    10. eaglesoars
      10 | July 18, 2019 7:53 pm

      @ yenta-fada:

      He makes the Fed sound like the Chinese. Their product is debt.


    11. eaglesoars
      11 | July 18, 2019 8:10 pm

      yenta-fada wrote:

      @ eaglesoars:

      I’ll take the other side of that bet. There will be a 25 basis point cut in interest rates the last day in July.

      that soon? hunh.

      WTH do you do with that level of stupidity? Give us your money to hold and we promise to give you back most of it.

      hope it doesn’t reproduce?


    12. eaglesoars
      12 | July 18, 2019 9:21 pm

      So Tlaib and Omar (whose real name is apparently Said), after pushing the BDS bill, have decided to visit the Little Satan, aka Israel.

      Or mebbe not………

      Former Israeli Ambassador: “Racist and Anti-Semitic” Democrats Ilhan Omar and Rashida TLaib Should be Denied Entry Into Israel (VIDEO)

      https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/former-israeli-ambassador-racist-and-anti-semitic-democrats-ilhan-omar-and-rashida-tlaib-should-be-denied-entry-into-israel-video/

      But they’ll probably let them in so they won’t be labelled an ‘apartheid state’.


    13. yenta-fada
      13 | July 18, 2019 9:31 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      I’m not a professional in this area, but yes. My understanding is that the decision is at the end of July. The FED keeps issuing blather talking points to distract us from what is really going on. The little people just look at the DOW (only 30 stocks)and think that it means something about the economy. I believe it has never been more divorced from the economy. Also remember that whenever you hear the word ‘bond’ you are not talking about anything besides DEBT. Bonds
      are debt and that market is MUCH bigger than the equities markets.
      That means I guess that everybody is holding the debt of other institutions, nations, companies. Like cwarrior says, “There’s a reason they stopped teaching Economics in high school.” We still wouldn’t understand such things without the internet.


    14. eaglesoars
      14 | July 18, 2019 11:18 pm

      can’t post the link it’s behind a paywall, but before this place crashes again

      Bernie’s campaign staff unionized, which is bad enough – now they’re agitating for $15/hr

      SCOOP: For years, Bernie Sanders has traveled the country advocating for a $15 per hour minimum wage. His campaign organizers say they aren’t making that much, and they’re using his words to protest for higher wages

      https://twitter.com/mateagold/status/1152022279246643200

      bedtime, nite.@ yenta-fada:

      econ is history in real time.

      nite


    15. coldwarrior
      15 | July 19, 2019 4:55 am

      The US is in great shape as long as our interest rates are higher than everyone else.

      Flight to quality. Same as econ numbers not including the markets. The markets reflect the economic numbers, again, flight to quality.


    16. eaglesoars
      17 | July 19, 2019 9:44 am

      @ coldwarrior:

      That’s really beautiful. But can the argument be made that it’s not a boat? A boat is something that’s IN the water, yes?

      I can tell the Left is losing because every other word in my TL is ‘racist’. They got nuthin’. Every article on blogs I read has at least one piece about race. It’s like a drug. Now the blacks are yelling at other ‘People of Color” for hijacking ‘the struggle’. Or something.

      Wasted lives. Unlike people who design flying boats. Or raise beagles


    17. eaglesoars
      18 | July 19, 2019 9:56 am

      *snort*

      Tulsi Gabbard Raised Negative $20 for Her House Campaign

      so I guess the POTUS thing is all or nothing. I suspect a POTUS run is just a money maker for some people.

      https://www.thedailybeast.com/tulsi-gabbard-raised-negative-dollar20-for-her-house-campaign?ref=home


    18. yenta-fada
      19 | July 19, 2019 1:58 pm

      coldwarrior wrote:

      The US is in great shape as long as our interest rates are higher than everyone else.

      Flight to quality. Same as econ numbers not including the markets. The markets reflect the economic numbers, again, flight to quality.

      The dollar is, to quote Armstrong, “the cleanest dirty shirt in the laundry” He disparages goldbugs btw. However we are in a stealth bull market for gold & silver right now & our only stocks are held in our retirement accounts. We leverage our savings by participating in that bull early. There is NO big money in gold and silver stocks yet. We don’t let volatility discourage us.


    19. yenta-fada
      20 | July 19, 2019 2:50 pm

      So my last LONG post just disappeared. You wouldn’t believe how difficult it is to get to this blog from my location. I only post on this blog and one other. This is the one that has some sneaky thing going on at my end or yours. I’m not going to repeat that post at this moment. grrr. I couldn’t get here at all for a year or so until I got a new computer. Not going to buy another for a while.


    20. eaglesoars
      21 | July 19, 2019 3:29 pm

      oh….crap

      Iran says it has captured a British oil tanker

      https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/iran-british-tanker-july-2019/h_d21e099835347faacc82200bb4c7452a


    21. eaglesoars
      22 | July 19, 2019 3:30 pm

      yenta-fada wrote:

      So my last LONG post just disappeared.

      Try writing and saving it in Word, then copy/pasting to the blog.


    22. eaglesoars
      23 | July 19, 2019 3:36 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      oh….crap

      Iran says it has captured a British oil tanker

      https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/iran-british-tanker-july-2019/h_d21e099835347faacc82200bb4c7452a

      the 2nd TODAY??


    23. eaglesoars
      24 | July 19, 2019 4:36 pm

      She’s running.

      What truly makes our country great is its diversity. I’ve seen that beauty in so many ways over the years. Whether we are born here or seek refuge here, there’s a place for us all. We must remember it’s not my America or your America. It’s our America.

      https://twitter.com/MichelleObama/status/1152303775236919296


    24. eaglesoars
      25 | July 19, 2019 4:44 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      the 2nd TODAY??

      3rd tanker in 24 hrs, someone on zip said they grabbed a Liberian-flagged tanker also

      I think they want a fight. I don’t think we should give it to them.


    25. rain of lead
      26 | July 19, 2019 5:07 pm

      hey y’all

      is anyone else seeing this?
      not happening at my store so I don’t know

      I’m sure the poor harvest will start having a dramatic impact soon

      http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/so-it-begins-due-to-a-poor-harvest-season-we-are-experiencing-shortages-on-many-of-our-canned-vegetable-items


    26. eaglesoars
      27 | July 19, 2019 5:25 pm

      @ rain of lead:

      I’ll check out Walmart & Giant tomorrow


    27. rain of lead
      28 | July 19, 2019 6:08 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      even if there are no signs posted, see if the stock on the shelves look thin


    28. Aussie Infidel
      29 | July 19, 2019 6:09 pm

      yenta-fada wrote:

      Canada’s Human Rights Tribunals. Taxpayer funded “tribunals

      You mean… The Canadian Star Chamber …tribunal!Tere fascistic Marxists need bringing to heel. Appoint Mark Steyn as the person to ‘wind them up’!

      🙂


    29. Aussie Infidel
      31 | July 19, 2019 6:14 pm

      yenta-fada wrote:

      It’s because of the banksters. They have been artificially depressing the price with derivatives. They pile on cheap paper, especially with the use of cheap options.

      Now where have I heard that before? Ohhhh Yes! 2008 ring a bell anyone?

      When … not if … this happens again banisters need to go to jail rather than offering up a single ‘goat’ sacrifice ( a Euro-bankster) with the rest laughing all the way to the … well the bank actually… as the taxpayers bailed out these criminals.


    30. Aussie Infidel
      32 | July 19, 2019 6:19 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      oh….crap

      Iran says it has captured a British oil tanker

      https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/iran-british-tanker-july-2019/h_d21e099835347faacc82200bb4c7452a

      The easy fix is to mine their export ports and maintain the minefields for as long as it takes.

      The resources are there already and all it’l take is the willpower now! Don’t rise to the bait folks. That’s what the Republican Guard and the mad Mullahs of Qom want. Isolate them from their major source of income and they will drop like a ripe plumb into one’s hands.


    31. eaglesoars
      33 | July 19, 2019 6:25 pm

      @ rain of lead:

      oh I intend to talk to dept mgrs. I’m an expert at studying product placement on shelves, etc. Seriously, there are business decisions behind all that.

      Wegman’s, for example, absolutely sucks. They should let me clean the place up. They’re losing sales


    32. Aussie Infidel
      34 | July 19, 2019 6:32 pm

      coldwarrior wrote:

      https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12251091

      Holy Crap!

      Holy Crap indeed!

      🙂

      These machines are operating right at the edge of the ‘envelop’. I can hardly wait!


    33. Aussie Infidel
      35 | July 19, 2019 6:36 pm

      coldwarrior wrote:

      https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12251091

      Holy Crap!

      Rocket Labs and the Americas Cup teams are fighting over Kiwi Materials Technology specialists (carbon fibre tech) right now. They are making mega-bucks and deserve every penny of it!

      HEH!

      🙂


    34. eaglesoars
      36 | July 19, 2019 6:38 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Don’t rise to the bait folks.

      exactly.


    35. Aussie Infidel
      37 | July 19, 2019 6:40 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Wasted lives. Unlike people who design flying boats. Or raise beagles

      HEH!

      🙂

      What-do-ya-mean not a boat?:)

      It’s got a foil and a rudder in the water! What else do you want?

      🙂


    36. Aussie Infidel
      38 | July 19, 2019 6:46 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Don’t rise to the bait folks.

      exactly.

      The Brits have more than enough mine warfare assets already in the Gulf to shut this nonsense down yesterday! Just mine the Iranians into visiting the discussions again but ensure you keep your foot on their throats until they agree to shut down their weapons enrichment program.

      Trouble is that the urbanite Iranians will suffer in a high sanctions situation whilst the Mullahs in Qom dig their heels in because they don’t give a damn about moderate urbanite Iranians who they see as potential competitors for power.


    37. eaglesoars
      39 | July 19, 2019 7:00 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      keep your foot on their throats until they agree to shut down their weapons enrichment program.

      If they agree, they’re lying. They CAN’T shut it down, too many have built their positions on it. No, this is going to take a long time, but we’re just going to have to wait for the revolution, which I’m sure we’ll be funding. Their clients (Houthis, Helzbollah) are running out of money now so they’re hurting. Patience is our friend, time is their enemy.


    38. Aussie Infidel
      40 | July 19, 2019 7:29 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      we’re just going to have to wait for the revolution, which I’m sure we’ll be funding.

      HEH!

      Of course the US is funding the counter revolution…. just like it did last time when the Star was installed…. You guys have had practice!

      🙂


    39. eaglesoars
      41 | July 19, 2019 7:29 pm

      Even a socialist understands basic econ when it’s their own money

      LOL! Bernie Sanders reportedly cuts his staff’s hours in response to $15 an hour demand

      so now they get $15/hr, just fewer hours. TA DA!!

      https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/07/19/lol-bernie-sanders-reportedly-cuts-his-staffs-hours-in-response-to-15-an-hour-demand/


    40. eaglesoars
      42 | July 19, 2019 7:31 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      You guys have had practice!

      mebbe one of these days we’ll get it right


    41. Aussie Infidel
      43 | July 19, 2019 7:31 pm

      Star = Shar!

      But you knew that didn’t you Eagles.

      🙂

      Bloody predictive! 🙂


    42. eaglesoars
      44 | July 19, 2019 8:01 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Shar

      Shah.

      Yes, I knew that.


    43. eaglesoars
      45 | July 19, 2019 9:01 pm

      Trump is sending 500 more troops to The Magic Kingdom

      I assume these are support personnel of some kind


    44. 46 | July 19, 2019 9:01 pm

      @ Aussie Infidel:
      Should ask what Mad Max Bernier thinks about them. The more I hear Andy Scheer open his pie hole the more I am looking at the alternative. Never thought I would see the Canadian Conservative party collapse so quickly into the old Progressive Conservative mindset.


    45. eaglesoars
      47 | July 19, 2019 10:00 pm

      Sky news is reporting that Theresa May didn’t take part in the COBR meetup. And Trump talked to Boris, nobody else. They haven’t even had the election yet.


    46. lobo91
      48 | July 19, 2019 10:01 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      U.S. military has begun reestablishing air base inside Saudi Arabia

      Hundreds of U.S. troops, fighter jets, and Patriot missile defense systems are moving to Prince Sultan Air Base, officials said.

      In June the U.S. military began moving equipment and hundreds of troops back to a military base in Saudi Arabia that the U.S. deserted more than 15 years ago, according to two U.S. officials familiar with the deployment.

      Over the coming weeks the deployment to Prince Sultan Air Base, intended to counter the threat from Iran, will grow to include fighter jets and Patriot long-range missile defense systems, the officials said. The Patriots have already arrived at the base and should be operational in mid-July, while the aircraft are expected to arrive in August.

      Several hundred U.S. service members are already on site preparing the facility south of Riyadh, which is controlled by the Royal Saudi Air Force, a number that will grown to more than 500 after the arrival of an air squadron.


    47. eaglesoars
      49 | July 19, 2019 10:23 pm

      @ lobo91:

      Didn’t we talk about that? I remember asking not too long ago why all these troops were going to KSA and what they’d be doing. And altho nobody said the base was actually being re-established (actually I didn’t know it was shut down), it was fairly obvious that you don’t send those kinds of resources for a weekend exercise.


    48. Aussie Infidel
      50 | July 19, 2019 10:35 pm

      PaladinPhil wrote:

      Never thought I would see the Canadian Conservative party collapse so quickly into the old Progressive Conservative mindset.

      It all comes down to personal power in the end. Once the elites get a taste of serious power they will do anything to maintain their addiction. It really is the ultimate addiction. To hell with responsibility and mores and the needs of the folks. It comes down to enlarging the tent to the extent that one attempts to be all things to all people and you end up being nothing but an addict to power beret of principles.

      The Aussie conservatives have a similar addiction to the baubles of power, to the extent that they prostitute themselves with policy just to get their power ‘fix’.

      There is a lot of that sort of thing going around these days!

      🙂


    49. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      51 | July 19, 2019 10:39 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      *snort*

      Tulsi Gabbard Raised Negative $20 for Her House Campaign

      so I guess the POTUS thing is all or nothing. I suspect a POTUS run is just a money maker for some people.

      https://www.thedailybeast.com/tulsi-gabbard-raised-negative-dollar20-for-her-house-campaign?ref=home

      She needs the campaign finance theft skills that my governor possesses.


    50. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      52 | July 19, 2019 10:40 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      She’s running.

      What truly makes our country great is its diversity. I’ve seen that beauty in so many ways over the years. Whether we are born here or seek refuge here, there’s a place for us all. We must remember it’s not my America or your America. It’s our America.

      https://twitter.com/MichelleObama/status/1152303775236919296

      Second time she’s been proud of this country.


    51. eaglesoars
      53 | July 19, 2019 10:44 pm

      Deplorable Martian Overlord wrote:

      Second time she’s been proud of this country.

      HARRRR!!

      Think maybe the Dems are in trouble?

      INBOX: In the definition of a Friday Night News Dump, the @DNC reports raising just $9.5 million in June and has just $9.3 million cash on hand. The @GOP has at least $43M cash on hand. #Roadto2020

      yowser


    52. Aussie Infidel
      54 | July 19, 2019 10:47 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ lobo91:

      Didn’t we talk about that? I remember asking not too long ago why all these troops were going to KSA and what they’d be doing. And altho nobody said the base was actually being re-established (actually I didn’t know it was shut down), it was fairly obvious that you don’t send those kinds of resources for a weekend exercise.

      Correct.

      You have obviously noted the ‘types’ of troops being deployed. They are not ground pounders. These guys are missilemen , engineers and HQ staffers with C3ISRC experience. Given they appalling Saudi efforts fighting the al Houthi and assorted Iranian surrogates in Yeman, it appears that the Pentagon has decided that in order to protect Saudi interests from Iran the US will have to do all of the heavy lifting!

      The House of Saud is rotten from top to bottom and is incapable of defending itself, even with all of the masses of modern weapon systems it has at its disposal. In the end military prowess comes down to the man and the culture. Something is sadly lacking in the House of Saud. Maybe the Hashimites should be living in Saudi rather than Jordan. I think the Brits really picked the wrong horse when it picked the Saudis as the leaders of Sunni Islam.


    53. Aussie Infidel
      55 | July 19, 2019 10:49 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Sky news is reporting that Theresa May didn’t take part in the COBR meetup. And Trump talked to Boris, nobody else. They haven’t even had the election yet.

      That’s a bit cheeky even for the Donald!

      🙂


    54. eaglesoars
      56 | July 19, 2019 10:55 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Given they appalling Saudi efforts fighting the al Houthi

      Has it been appalling? I wondered, but there’s no way I could tell. I wondered because everything I know about the Houthi – which is not everything there IS to know, I’m sure – is that they make 10th generation inbred hillbillies look cosmopolitan. They’re high on that stupid drug all the time and the impression I had is that I could walk in there with a nail file and a blow dryer and have it done in about a week


    55. eaglesoars
      57 | July 19, 2019 10:57 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      That’s a bit cheeky even for the Donald!

      He deals with reality. And Theresa treated him like shit to begin with, he’s not going to show her any respect she didn’t show him.


    56. eaglesoars
      58 | July 19, 2019 11:17 pm

      hmmm…not sure about this one yet but FWIW

      Looks like Ilhan whatever-her-last-name is has more than one sketchy relative

      Daddy was a war lord/war criminal

      Ilhan Omar’s Father was Top Propaganda Official in Genocidal Barre Regime — Then He Changed His Name and Entered US Illegally

      https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/ilhan-omars-father-was-top-official-in-genocidal-barre-regime-then-he-changed-his-name-to-sneak-into-the-us-illegally/

      bedtime, nite.


    57. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      59 | July 19, 2019 11:17 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Deplorable Martian Overlord wrote:

      Second time she’s been proud of this country.

      HARRRR!!

      Think maybe the Dems are in trouble?

      INBOX: In the definition of a Friday Night News Dump, the @DNC reports raising just $9.5 million in June and has just $9.3 million cash on hand. The @GOP has at least $43M cash on hand. #Roadto2020

      yowser

      Yeah, they’re hurting this year. Fortunately for my governor he’s running on the MT taxpayer dime.


    58. Possum
      60 | July 19, 2019 11:44 pm

      Get back to work!

      Ironic thread title. I am now involved in a potential lawsuit.

      It involves work and unemployment benefits.

      Finally I have something to keep me busy. Unfortunately to gather evidence for my case I have to listen to Michael Berry shows in their entirety from 27th April and backwards in time.

      I should just ignore all this shit, walk away and retire, but……

      Fuck it, Hiring an attorney Monday.


    59. Aussie Infidel
      61 | July 19, 2019 11:55 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Given they appalling Saudi efforts fighting the al Houthi

      Has it been appalling? I wondered, but there’s no way I could tell. I wondered because everything I know about the Houthi – which is not everything there IS to know, I’m sure – is that they make 10th generation inbred hillbillies look cosmopolitan. They’re high on that stupid drug all the time and the impression I had is that I could walk in there with a nail file and a blow dryer and have it done in about a week

      For all the Saudi tech that they have purchased it seems that it is totally unsuited to a COIN war fighting in some else back yard.I do agree that the al Houthis are as smart as a bag of rocks but they do have raw materials and they can feed themselves as they own the productive mountains in Yemen. They are also VERY tribal even if that means that they have been marrying their cousins for the past thousand years. They feel put upon and they have been to some extent as they are not even ‘real’ Shi’a. They are a Shi’a cult with their own brand of Islam. With a single commercial port Northern Yemen should be very easy to isolate and just forget about. As far as I can ascertain the only thing of value that they produce is Frankincense and I’n not sure what the global demand for Frankincense is right now.

      The Saudis made a strategic error early on in the Yemani war. They hired al Qaeda as their mercenaries to do the dying for them and that little arrangement went south VERY quickly as soon as al Qaeda got a whiff of power and real estate.

      The best thing to do is just reinvent North Yemen and leave these in-bred bastards to fucking their cousins and their goats. Whatever takes their fancy! Trouble is that the Iranians would be in their like a robber’s dog to stir trouble on the Southern Saudi border.

      As for South Yemen, I’d suggest that you reinstitute Marxism there again…. they really deserve it!

      🙂

      Maybe they can find a market for rocks and dust!

      🙂


    60. Aussie Infidel
      62 | July 19, 2019 11:59 pm

      Possum wrote:

      Fuck it, Hiring an attorney Monday.

      I do hope on a no win no $$$$ basis!

      When two lawyers go head to head the only ones to win are the two lawyers!

      🙂


    61. Possum
      63 | July 20, 2019 12:01 am

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Possum wrote:

      Fuck it, Hiring an attorney Monday.

      I do hope on a no win no $$$$ basis!

      When two lawyers go head to head the only ones to win are the two lawyers!

      At my age fuck the money.

      I just want to watch the fight!

      🙂


    62. yenta-fada
      64 | July 20, 2019 12:03 am

      PaladinPhil wrote:

      @ Aussie Infidel:
      Should ask what Mad Max Bernier thinks about them. The more I hear Andy Scheer open his pie hole the more I am looking at the alternative. Never thought I would see the Canadian Conservative party collapse so quickly into the old Progressive Conservative mindset.

      I’m voting for Max Bernier. I’d like to see what he can do. I know the threat is that splits the vote for Conservatives. The bigger possibility imho is that the West minus Vancouver just hives off and breaks up the country. There are 4 parties on the left and one on the right. Need some real choice over here. Hope you are doing well in your new home!


    63. yenta-fada
      65 | July 20, 2019 1:06 am

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      yenta-fada on Get Back To Work! Open

      Mark Steyn moved to the U.S. New Hampshire I think. Our loss in the counter jihad movement. Also an antidote to political correctness Freedom of speech is our biggest loss. I said to hubby that even Economics takes second place to free speech as a national problem. He said “That will change.”


    64. AZfederalist
      66 | July 20, 2019 1:08 am

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      The House of Saud is rotten from top to bottom and is incapable of defending itself, even with all of the masses of modern weapon systems it has at its disposal. In the end military prowess comes down to the man and the culture.

      That whole “Inshallah” thing runs deep and is a brake on any meaningful motivation. That and “let the infidels do it” makes the whole society soft and weak.


    65. Aussie Infidel
      67 | July 20, 2019 3:24 am

      yenta-fada wrote:

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      yenta-fada on Get Back To Work! Open

      Mark Steyn moved to the U.S. New Hampshire I think. Our loss in the counter jihad movement. Also an antidote to political correctness Freedom of speech is our biggest loss. I said to hubby that even Economics takes second place to free speech as a national problem. He said “That will change.”

      Yup Stein forsook ‘O Canada’ for the ‘bright lights’ of New Hampshire a few years back when his problems with Mann were at their peak and the fascists and marxists at the Canada’s Human Rights Tribunals were giving him lemons. Since then he’s silenced Mann and his Global Warming BS as that trial remains deadlocked in the Canadian courts. As far as the Canada’s Human Rights Tribunals is concerned Stein waxed their tails and now wears that notch proudly on his belt!

      🙂

      Mark Stein is a very regular visitor to Oz but has never crossed the ditch and put in an appearance in NZ. More’s the pity.

      🙂


    66. Aussie Infidel
      68 | July 20, 2019 3:26 am

      AZfederalist wrote:

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      The House of Saud is rotten from top to bottom and is incapable of defending itself, even with all of the masses of modern weapon systems it has at its disposal. In the end military prowess comes down to the man and the culture.

      That whole “Inshallah” thing runs deep and is a brake on any meaningful motivation. That and “let the infidels do it” makes the whole society soft and weak.

      When tank company commanders refuse to allow the tankers access to their manuals, in case they learn something more than their esteemed leader, you know that that society is headed nowhere very fast!

      🙂


    67. 69 | July 20, 2019 8:41 am

      yenta-fada wrote:

      Hope you are doing well in your new home!

      Doing very well. Things have settled in nicely and there’s no major storm clouds on the horizon for once. 🙂


    68. eaglesoars
      70 | July 20, 2019 10:26 am

      Congratulations to Team USA who tied for first place at the 60th International Mathematical Olympiad held in the U.K.! MAA AMC is proud to sponsor these high school problem solvers. Congratulations to the team on their success! #IMO2019 #AMCmath http://maa.org/imo2019

      USA tied with China

      Now look at the pic of the USA team

      https://twitter.com/maanow/status/1152335899910426624


    69. AZfederalist
      71 | July 20, 2019 11:31 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      USA tied with China

      Now look at the pic of the USA team

      Why, I thought our strength was in our diversity and that diverse teams always did better than non-diverse teams. That’s what they keep hammering away at where I work, we are supposed to be actively staffing our teams for diversity so that we “make better decisions”.

      /You mean I’ve been lied to? I’m totally shocked and devastated.


    70. eaglesoars
      72 | July 20, 2019 12:31 pm

      rain of lead wrote:

      @ eaglesoars:

      even if there are no signs posted, see if the stock on the shelves look thin

      ok, I did Wegmans’, WalMart and Giant. Only one product was short. DelMonte Cut Green beans. And it was short in all 3 stores. WalMart had some, but the empty shelf space showed where they should have more. I ran into a couple in Giant looking for them – and not finding them – and sent them across the street to WalMart. One other product was ‘thin’. Those REALLY BIG bottles of apple cider vinegar. It was hard to tell if it was a product issue or a restocking issue. And I don’t know what kind of apples are used for it, either so can’t talk about it. But it is notable that it was thin in all 3 stores. I didn’t get to talk to any of my mgrs because for some reason the lines at customer service were LONG. You’d think they were selling lottery tickets or something.


    71. rain of lead
      73 | July 20, 2019 4:05 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      I think this might be something to keep an eye on
      with the flooding in the Midwest I am sure shortages and price hikes
      will start to be noticeable

      how bad it will become we can only wait and see


    72. eaglesoars
      74 | July 20, 2019 4:52 pm

      rain of lead wrote:

      I think this might be something to keep an eye on
      with the flooding in the Midwest I am sure shortages and price hikes
      will start to be noticeable

      The crops that seem to have taken a hit are corn and soybeans. And most of the corn is not the kind used for people food – it’s cattle feed. So look for MEAT prices to go up. Green beans aren’t grown in the areas that got hit with floods (mostly)

      For veggies in general,most to least expensive, are fresh, frozen and canned. Any shortage is going to show up in fresh first I went back and looked at the photos in the article you posted and guess what

      Corn, sweet peas, etc. – but ALL Del Monte in the pics. I checked USDA crop reports – didn’t see anything.

      On the evidence as of now, this is a DEL MONTE issue. And that very well could be a trucker problem.


    73. yenta-fada
      75 | July 20, 2019 6:08 pm

      rain of lead wrote:

      @ eaglesoars:

      I think this might be something to keep an eye on
      with the flooding in the Midwest I am sure shortages and price hikes
      will start to be noticeable

      how bad it will become we can only wait and see

      I don’t see anything but higher prices for everything. It’s what they call ‘cost push inflation. That’s different than too much money printing type of inflation. The scarcity of food supply drives the prices up. The supermarket wants to be competitive, but has to raise the prices to customers or it can’t make a profit. Up here we’ve had ‘shrinkflation’ where the price stays the same, but you get less of the product in the package.


    74. eaglesoars
      76 | July 20, 2019 7:10 pm

      I had not seen this video before. Rashida Tlaib being escorted out of a Trump event (I guess 2016?).

      She is an extremely disturbed individual

      https://twitter.com/DavidJHarrisJr/status/1152660185795768321


    75. eaglesoars
      77 | July 20, 2019 8:14 pm

      oh SNAP!

      Russia’s Spy Agency Hit In Massive Hack; 7.5 TB Of Data Stolen In ‘Largest Data Breach In History’

      https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-20/russias-spy-agency-hit-massive-hack-75-tb-data-stolen-largest-data-breach-history


    76. rain of lead
      78 | July 20, 2019 9:39 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      ya think somebody is going to get their job transferred to siberia


    77. eaglesoars
      79 | July 20, 2019 9:56 pm

      @ rain of lead:

      the lucky ones.

      the unlucky ones are hiring body guards and food tasters. Whoever is involved with 0v1ru$ has a limited life span. they would have been better off hacking Deutsche Bank and enjoying the loot.


    78. eaglesoars
      80 | July 20, 2019 10:32 pm

      Ah, from a few years ago, 2014, THIS is a very good read. He didn’t see Trump, but he saw SOMETHING in the near mists.

      Bonus: If you’ve never encountered Subotai Bahadur,he shows up here in the comments(he shows up at Instapundit every once in awhile). He is the originator of TWANLOC, the subject of this piece.

      Those Who Are No Longer Our Countrymen

      The anger at the TWANLOC ruling class who appear responsible for bringing this about is building. When it will come to a full boil – in that the anger will be expressed in more than comments, editorials, blog-posts and radio-call in shows – and in response to what kind of provocation is anyone’s guess. The tinder is everywhere, and the gasoline is poured. All it lacks is the spark; something like the stand-off at the Bundy place earlier this year, someone responding with a weapon to being the almost-victim of a knock-out game, a spontaneous local protest blockading a place where illegal immigrants are being processed, as in California in the last few days … that will light the spark. Likely TWANLOCs will be surprised. Likely they will excuse themselves of any responsibility for creating the conflagration. But we won’t.

      Instead of the conflagration, we got Trump. This time. In the immortal words of Schlichter “Trump isn’t OUR last chance. Trump is YOUR last chance.”

      https://chicagoboyz.net/archives/44007.html


    79. AZfederalist
      82 | July 21, 2019 1:58 am

      @ doriangrey:

      1980. Wow. Somebody pointed out that Garcia was 38 in that video.

      How are thing going Dorian?


    80. coldwarrior
      83 | July 21, 2019 4:37 am

      @ doriangrey:
      I miss them.


    81. coldwarrior
      84 | July 21, 2019 4:48 am

      45 trauma hours in the last 3 days. The hospital I’m at is the regional level 1. Over the past 3 days the city had a yuge biker rally. I was supposed to be done at midnight…yeah…nope.

      I bolted at 3am and bailed to gma n papap coldwarrior’s joint. I slept in the MD lounge two nights ago and found out about a great Indian joint that I bribed to deliver.

      Crushed mangled smashed bones, acres of road rash, bar fight trauma…I’m stomped. Three shots of vodka, a modelo especial, and a hermitage 1 cigar while watching killer thunderstorms build.

      Too wound up to sleep yet.


    82. coldwarrior
      85 | July 21, 2019 4:51 am

      The thread is extended by 24 hours…


    83. coldwarrior
      86 | July 21, 2019 4:52 am

      Oooooooooooo look!!!! Papap coldwarrior got me a dozen wings from the sportsmans club!

      Now life is righteous


    84. 87 | July 21, 2019 10:52 am

      AZfederalist wrote:

      @ doriangrey:

      1980. Wow. Somebody pointed out that Garcia was 38 in that video.

      How are thing going Dorian?

      Still sorting things out. And, apparently attempting to get up to a bit of mischievousness…

      https://thewildernessofmirrors.wordpress.com/2019/07/21/warning-objects-in-the-satire-are-closer-than-they-appear/


    85. lobo91
      88 | July 21, 2019 1:05 pm


    86. AZfederalist
      89 | July 21, 2019 4:31 pm

      @ doriangrey:

      Good article. The New Yorker has been leftist dreck for ages. They are just continuing that tradition.


    87. lobo91
      90 | July 21, 2019 4:53 pm

      For example:

      Mariano Rivera Is Being Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame Today, Daily Beast Attacks Him For ‘Far-Right Politics’

      The Daily Beast published an article Sunday accusing Baseball Hall of Fame inductee Mariano Rivera of “secret far-right politics,” solely on the basis of the fact that he is a Christian who supports the State of Israel.

      The story, by Robert Silverman, is titled, “Inside Baseball Hall of Famer Mariano Rivera’s Secret Far-Right Politics.”

      But there is no evidence of “secret far-right politics” in the article.

      Instead, there is just an extensive recounting of Rivera’s support for Israel.

      Silverman says that despite the admiration the legendary New York Yankees closer has received from fans, he has “served at the pleasure of a racist president, taken part in thinly veiled propaganda on behalf of an apartheid government in Israel, and gotten chummy with outright bigots and apocalyptic loons.”


    88. 91 | July 21, 2019 5:19 pm

      AZfederalist wrote:

      @ doriangrey:

      Good article. The New Yorker has been leftist dreck for ages. They are just continuing that tradition.

      Ok… I went there…. No seriously… I REALLY went there…

      https://thewildernessofmirrors.wordpress.com/2019/07/21/the-bernie-bros-are-feeling-the-burn/


    89. rain of lead
      92 | July 21, 2019 6:28 pm

      @ doriangrey:

      when I saw what he did to his people I just laughed and laughed

      reaping, sowing, some assembly needed


    90. 93 | July 21, 2019 6:46 pm

      rain of lead wrote:

      @ doriangrey:

      when I saw what he did to his people I just laughed and laughed

      reaping, sowing, some assembly needed

      Don’t forget the mandatory rinse and repeat.


    91. Aussie Infidel
      94 | July 21, 2019 6:58 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      oh SNAP!

      Russia’s Spy Agency Hit In Massive Hack; 7.5 TB Of Data Stolen In ‘Largest Data Breach In History’

      https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-20/russias-spy-agency-hit-massive-hack-75-tb-data-stolen-largest-data-breach-history

      Other than Durden’s reporting in Zero Hedge has there been any other reporting on this story to confirm the details? I mentioned this story to some friends of mine and when Durden’s name came up they rolled their eyes heavenwards.

      There needs to be confirmation for this to be taken seriously.


    92. Aussie Infidel
      95 | July 21, 2019 7:06 pm

      lobo91 wrote:

      For example:

      Mariano Rivera Is Being Inducted Into The Hall Of Fame Today, Daily Beast Attacks Him For ‘Far-Right Politics’

      The Daily Beast published an article Sunday accusing Baseball Hall of Fame inductee Mariano Rivera of “secret far-right politics,” solely on the basis of the fact that he is a Christian who supports the State of Israel.

      The story, by Robert Silverman, is titled, “Inside Baseball Hall of Famer Mariano Rivera’s Secret Far-Right Politics.”

      But there is no evidence of “secret far-right politics” in the article.

      Instead, there is just an extensive recounting of Rivera’s support for Israel.

      Silverman says that despite the admiration the legendary New York Yankees closer has received from fans, he has “served at the pleasure of a racist president, taken part in thinly veiled propaganda on behalf of an apartheid government in Israel, and gotten chummy with outright bigots and apocalyptic loons.”

      When EVERYTHING is seen through a political prism then nothing can be reported without attempts to destroy the subject being reported on.

      Such is the totally polarised nature of the culture these days. Commentators seek not to report or even comment upon. They seek first to destroy.

      I know that it’s a falorn hope but couldn’t sport and skill be commented upon, just for once?

      Apparently not.

      The response could be to just let the waves of hate wash over this story and forget it. Alternatively there could be a counter attack that seeks to destroy the commentator and strip him of his ability to make a living from his opinion making.


    93. Aussie Infidel
      96 | July 21, 2019 7:09 pm

      I’m sure that Silverman has some deep dark secret that he is keen to keep out of the public spotlight. Set up and ambush and drag his sorry arse through the mire and mock him until it hurts…. or just call him for what he is and don’t waste time on this excuse for a human being

      🙂


    94. eaglesoars
      97 | July 21, 2019 8:03 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      I’m sure that Silverman has some deep dark secret

      He’s a Marxist operative undercover as a sports writer. Here’s another of his screeds

      How New York City Soccer Fans Are Fighting Fascism In The Stands

      With the start of the new season, fans want to know what the team will do about the far-right extremists in their midst.

      ‘fans’

      https://www.huffpost.com/entry/new-york-city-football-club-far-right-extremists_n_5c76d679e4b062b30eba721a?otq

      People are not paying attention. Nike is not an aberration. The New York Yankees no long play Kate Smith singing the Nat’l Anthem.

      This kind of sludge=slinging is part of the reason. People don’t know how to stand up to it. I don’t know a thing about Silverman, but as ‘Silverman’ is not an Irish name, I’m guessing he’s either someone’s pet stooge or one of the useful idiots who got caught up in the Marxist fog and gets high on the virtue sniffing.


    95. Aussie Infidel
      99 | July 21, 2019 8:28 pm

      @ lobo91:
      White Blue eyed…. dog!

      RAAAASCISTTTTT!

      🙂


    96. Aussie Infidel
      100 | July 21, 2019 8:32 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      People are not paying attention. Nike is not an aberration. The New York Yankees no long play Kate Smith singing the Nat’l Anthem.

      This kind of sludge=slinging is part of the reason. People don’t know how to stand up to it.

      This is a NO BRAINER

      Seriously

      Vote with your wallet / pocketbook.

      Cut their turnover in half and break them on the wheel of the marketplace.

      It really is as easy as that folks.

      What’s so hard about that?

      I’m puzzled. Kt’s that obvious.

      Pretty soon corporate will realise that their ‘virtue signalling’ has a serious cost. A cost that could bankrupt their businesses.

      About then they will get back to making stuff for sale and stop trying to show how politically showy they are.

      🙂


    97. eaglesoars
      101 | July 21, 2019 9:53 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Pretty soon corporate will realise that their ‘virtue signalling’ has a serious cost. A cost that could bankrupt their businesses.

      I could be wrong, but I believe Nike actually INCREASED sales


    98. eaglesoars
      103 | July 21, 2019 10:08 pm

      @ coldwarrior:

      My favorite campaign slogan so far

      TRUMP 2020

      Because Fuck You Again


    99. coldwarrior
      104 | July 21, 2019 10:09 pm

      @ eaglesoars:
      Perfect


    100. rain of lead
      105 | July 21, 2019 10:15 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      I want that on a t-shirt

      or a red hat


    101. eaglesoars
      106 | July 21, 2019 10:19 pm

      rain of lead wrote:

      @ eaglesoars:

      I want that on a t-shirt

      or a red hat

      me too.

      But I’m not allowed to start fights.


    102. eaglesoars
      107 | July 21, 2019 10:31 pm

      Gateway Pundit has 3 Rashida Tlaib vids up. You’ve probably seen the 1st 2 but the 3rd is new. I can’t tell what she’s saying, but she sure is ugly

      https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/must-see-three-videos-that-prove-radical-squad-leader-rashida-tlaib-is-an-violent-lunatic-with-unchecked-anger-issues/


    103. eaglesoars
      108 | July 21, 2019 10:41 pm

      I have to go to bed. But I notice that NYC had another power failure. Can’t wait till they get rid of all their fossil fuel stuff and go all renewable. There won’t be any power to fail.

      nite


    104. AZfederalist
      109 | July 21, 2019 10:55 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      I could be wrong, but I believe Nike actually INCREASED sales

      That’s what they claim.

      OTOH, Dick’s Sporting Goods has been struggling.


    105. yenta-fada
      110 | July 21, 2019 11:15 pm

      lobo91 wrote:

      Meanwhile, there’s this:

      Ivanka Posts A Pic Of The Dog She’s Gave Her Daughter For Her Birthday, Libs Lose Their Minds

      That dog is a future Mossad agent. I can tell.


    106. yenta-fada
      111 | July 21, 2019 11:23 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Gateway Pundit has 3 Rashida Tlaib vids up. You’ve probably seen the 1st 2 but the 3rd is new. I can’t tell what she’s saying, but she sure is ugly

      https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/must-see-three-videos-that-prove-radical-squad-leader-rashida-tlaib-is-an-violent-lunatic-with-unchecked-anger-issues/

      Mohammhead, the paranoid schizo, murdering, lying pedo had ‘anger issues.’ They have been copying him ever since. Consider religious founders like Buddha and Christ. They made sacrifices of themselves FOR others. Mohamhead made everybody sacrifice themselves FOR HIM.
      It’s dangerous insanity.


    107. yenta-fada
      112 | July 21, 2019 11:31 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      I have to go to bed. But I notice that NYC had another power failure. Can’t wait till they get rid of all their fossil fuel stuff and go all renewable. There won’t be any power to fail.

      nite

      On Lake Huron in Ontario, the winds were so vicious that there were waterspouts arising from the lake. ‘Green’ taxpayer windmills were not working. May the Green party peeps benefit directly from their stinking ideas. btw if giant oil companies had not bought up all the patents we would already have more energy development and choices. imo


    Back to the Top

    The Blogmocracy

    website design was Built By All of Us