• NCAA D1 College Football Championship Week 2017 Open

Filed under College Football, Uncategorized at December 1st, 2017 - 12:00 pm

It’s an Open…

This season has been insane, insane in a great way! This weekend is Championship Week to decide the 4 teams going to the Playoffs and it starts Friday Night with the Pac-10 Championship. Therefore, This went up Friday at noon. Mrs Coldwarrior and I are headed to get our favorite hamburgers at this place. Then off to the sister establishment, our favorite bar in the whole wide world.

It’s Clemson, Auburn, Oklahoma and Wisconsin (the ONLY undefeated team) in the final 4.

Friday Night’s game:

#12 Stanford

#10 USC

8:00 PM

PAC10 Final: The Stanford Cardinal (you bet your sweet ass I am!) are 4 point dogs in Reno at USC for this neutral site game. Had USC not had their entire offensive line injured they would be playing for the National Championship. USC’s QB Sam Darnold will be playing for a long time on Sundays and they will cover this spread.

The Games on Saturday:

#11 TCU

12:30 PM

Big 12 Final: Its the Horned Frog’s pass defense against the juggernaut that is Oklahoma’s high powered offense in the Big-12’s Final. QB Baker Mayfield will also be playing for a ling time on Sundays. Oklahoma is favored by a touchdown on all of the betting boards.Oklahoma needs to win to stay in the playoffs and they beat this spread late.

#6 Georgia

4:00 PM

SEC Final: Auburn came out of nowhere this year and beat ‘Bama last week in the Iron Bowl.They win and they stay in. If UGA pulls off a win here all hell is going to break lose for playoff spots. ‘Bama is #5 after the loss to Auburn and are one place out of the picture for now. UGA, ‘BAMA. and Auburn all have the same conference record. This is going to get very interesting. Auburn are a 2 point favorite in this game.  Georgia lost big a few weeks ago to Auburn on the road. I just don’t see them losing twice. I’m taking UGA with the upset but will be rooting for Auburn as I know 3 Auburn grads and no UGA grads.

#7 Miami

8:00 PM

ACC Final: Miami lost last week to my beloved PITT Panthers. That was the PITT QB Freshman in his first ever NCAA game who sliced up Miami’s defense. They are vulnerable as their lack of strength of schedule shows. Clemson is a 9 point favorite in this game, a further reflection of Miami’s weak schedule. Clemson wins, but does not cover.

#8 Ohio State

8:00 PM

Big10 Final: Ohio State got blown out twice this year against quality opponents while Wisconsin remains undefeated but mostly untested hence the reason that OSU is a 6 point favorite in this game. OSU is overrated again this year. Frankly, neither of these two teams deserve to be in the playoffs. OSU wins outright and no one from the Big 10 makes the playoffs.

Comments

172 Responses to “NCAA D1 College Football Championship Week 2017 Open”

1. 1 | December 1, 2017 1:24 pm

After all that this season, the Tide players will be watching the SEC championship from the Student Union Lounge…..

I find it interesting that in the case of both USC and Stanford, these two teams beat my Golden Bears by a field goal. I wish I liked at least one of them, but I think I’d rather see USC go after the way they were done the dirty by Pete Carroll, who left them holding a recruiting MESS and penalities as he traipsed off to the NFL and took his TROOFER ideas with him.

I’ll be rooting for Auburn as well. I’ve already got the beer getting cold. I may even break out the hot wings and the bourbon hot dogs snacks. The Offspring has really gotten “into” college ball this year and I’ve informed him this is the big weekend!

I’d like to see Miami pull an upset, but I think Clemson will emerge victorious. It’s a win/win for me, because I like Clemson anyway but it’d be nice to see a new face in the winner’s circle.

I hope Wisconsin creams Ohio State.

2 | December 1, 2017 6:51 pm

I’d like to see Miami pull an upset,

SACRILEGE!!!!!

3 | December 1, 2017 7:06 pm

situation: three very large boxes of christmas gifts for the kids arrived on our porch whilst we were out on a date. very unexpectedly.

babysitter: does not bat an eye, tells the kids that these boxes are for daddy’s work,

later i get the text from fedex, your boxes are delivered. me and mrs coldwarrior are out still.

babysitter: well kids, these are medical supplies that dad and mom need for work later. nothing to see here…

and THAT is why i PAY for good help.

4 | December 1, 2017 7:26 pm

tip her WELL!

5 | December 1, 2017 7:53 pm

Spoke with Macker a few hours ago. He’s doing well and might be able to go home on Monday!

In other news, this may actually turn out to be funny

CNN: White House claims Obama admin approved Flynn calls with Russian ambassador

6 | December 1, 2017 8:30 pm

Be astonished.

NASA commanded Voyager 1 to fire its thrusters for the first time in 37 years. 13 billion miles away, off in interstellar space, the probe responded perfectly

7 | December 1, 2017 9:33 pm

NASA commanded Voyager 1 to fire its thrusters for the first time in 37 years.

That is pretty cool. That is reliability.

8 | December 1, 2017 10:10 pm

T Martin…O coordinator at USC…

the vols are lookin for a coach…

juss sayin…

9 | December 1, 2017 11:08 pm

and they got ol fat phil as AD
      I like that actually

10 | December 1, 2017 11:14 pm

See, this is what happens when you tell us ‘old people’ to get a hobby

The FBI says they found a pill bottle half full in Miller’s kitchen labeled ricin, as well as other critical ingredients and a printout on how to make the toxic substance.

Miller told investigators she researched ricin for months before harvesting 30-40 castor beans from plants growing on Wake Robin’s property. She’s accused of using the beans to make ricin multiple times. The feds say on at least three occasions, Miller put the deadly powder in other residents’ food and drinks to see what would happen.

11 | December 1, 2017 11:34 pm

It’s that damn internet.

Wonder if she’s just a sociopath, dementia played a role, or if she wanted people dead.

12 | December 1, 2017 11:35 pm

Gotta love that she labeled it.

13 | December 1, 2017 11:47 pm

im gonna opine on golf

14 | December 1, 2017 11:47 pm

i watched tiger woods over the last couple o days…

15 | December 1, 2017 11:47 pm

Gotta love that she labeled it.

so she wouldn’t forget what it was

The story said she ultimately wanted it for herself, so I suspect she was prepping for the day she’d had enough. The testing was probably to make sure it wouldn’t be a ghastly way to go, practiced against people she’d had enough of anyway.

Gives new meaning to the term ‘prepper’

16 | December 1, 2017 11:48 pm

ummm…that swing is almost back.

17 | December 1, 2017 11:48 pm

juss sayin…

18 | December 1, 2017 11:52 pm

he’s not this anyore

no, seriously, that makes me tear up a little. its like a lenny the vinch and newton and everything so perfect.

19 | December 1, 2017 11:59 pm

and then there is this, always in the background.

pay attention golfers. THIS is it

20 | December 2, 2017 12:09 am

why did Tiger sustain such damage to his body and other golfers haven’t?

21 | December 2, 2017 12:13 am

why did Tiger sustain such damage to his body and other golfers haven’t?

the torque that he put on his back.

22 | December 2, 2017 12:13 am

gimme aminute

23 | December 2, 2017 12:19 am

tiger did reinvent golf, he worked out, ran, etc.

he was an atheltet, ho could have played cover corner in the nfl.

thats great, but the golf swing is the most violent and brutal of all pro sports moves. it is literally martial arts for thise who are below a 15 or so handicap.

his swing, as beautiful and brutal as it was to watch was inefficient compared to Palmer.

Woods cooked his back and had a ton of personal problems.

24 | December 2, 2017 12:19 am

still working

25 | December 2, 2017 12:24 am

ah. go back to work then. It’s my bedtime. Just wanted to drop this real quick because I haven’t been able to figure out exactly what’s going on.

Israel is bombing somebody. It’s near Damascus as far as I can tell and maybe an Iranian base of some kind. This has been going on for awhile today – or was – but I couldn’t get a clear enough picture to post anything definite.

ok, Hubby is downstairs watching CSPAN and yelling at the TV but I am going to bed. Willow had the sense to hit the pillows 20 minutes ago.

26 | December 2, 2017 12:25 am

golf at even the good club level is serious. it takes me a month to get my hips and back rolling right, it aint yoga, its martial arts.

laugh at that if you like, i had a high level belt at pukelan selat.

27 | December 2, 2017 12:26 am

oh, this just popped up

A manuscript of ancient alternative Christian teachings has been found by two researchers from the University of Texas. The manuscript, found at Oxford University, describes Jesus’ relationship with a brother called James.

The Greek-language scripture is being labelled as part of the Nag Hammadi Codex, a collection of early Christian writings discovered in Egypt back in 1945.

Wrapped in velum, the original documents were uncovered by farmers in the village Nag Hammadi and contain teachings of Gnosticism, a strand of Christianity that incorporates pre-New Testament doctrine.

28 | December 2, 2017 12:28 am

laugh at that if you like,

why would I laugh, I’m pretty good at knowing what I don’t know.

Also, full moon this weekend is a ‘supermoon’, the biggest of the year.

29 | December 2, 2017 12:32 am

ah, ok, less than 1 min ago

Israeli fighter jets launched air-to-surface missiles at a military base near the Syrian city of ​​al-Qiswa, southwest of Damascus, according to a report in Sky News.

The report claimed that the missiles were fired from within Lebanese airspace.

The alleged Israeli attack came three weeks after the BBC reported that Iran was building a permanent military base in Syria just south of Damascus. The British broadcaster commissioned a series of satellite pictures that indicate widespread construction at the site.

Israel has long warned that Iran is trying to establish a permanent presence in Syria as part of its efforts to control a land corridor from Iran through to the Mediterranean Sea as it attempts to expand its influence across the Middle East.

30 | December 2, 2017 12:39 am

Also, full moon this weekend is a ‘supermoon’, the biggest of the year.

its a small perigee

31 | December 2, 2017 12:50 am

nope.

because of bastard lawyers we in the ER cant do what YOU want to do.

tatoo it all you like, without a piece of paper, in hand, signed by a fucking lawyer, you get to be tortured against your will.

why? because lawyers will sue.

I WILL CRUSH YOUR STERNUM. YOU WILL FEEL PAIN AND AGONY AS I DESTROY YOUR CHEST WHILE DOING CPR…why…ask a fucking lawyer.

why you dont get to die in peace? ask a fucking piece of shit lawyer.

32 | December 2, 2017 1:19 am

that said….

THIS

33 | December 2, 2017 1:21 am

I sense you are becoming jaded, grasshopper.

It happens.

Glad to see you are back in school.

34. Daffy Duck
      34 | December 2, 2017 1:22 am

Be astonished.

Veejur!!!

35 | December 2, 2017 1:42 am

I sense you are becoming jaded, grasshopper.

It happens.

Glad to see you are back in school.

no, master, not jaded.

just cooling my inner jets.

the msn continues.

36 | December 2, 2017 1:42 am

Daffy Duck wrote:

Veejur!!!

prescient.

37 | December 2, 2017 1:43 am

how are you? i cant even imagine…

i cant.

38 | December 2, 2017 1:45 am

they had to do this old blues tune, right of passage

39 | December 2, 2017 1:53 am

HR 1 has passed in the Senate.

40. Daffy Duck
      40 | December 2, 2017 1:58 am

Well, looks like they’ve hit the “big time.” Couple shows in Detroit and other US venues, then a European tour.

Damn, wish I could seen them “on the cheap” at the local “concert lounge,” like these guys – before they were famous:

41 | December 2, 2017 2:04 am

@ Daffy Duck:
      and then they get big.

42 | December 2, 2017 2:04 am

Meh. My heart is still a heavy dull ache and the holidays do nothing but accentuate the loss.

I just try to distract myself with work.

Until some idiot mom tells me she threw out every Christmas ornament her kids made, because tacky, and replaces them with crap I sell.

Yes, that mom made me weep.

43 | December 2, 2017 2:05 am

@ Daffy Duck:

i stepped back.

welsh? ok…

44 | December 2, 2017 2:19 am

i got nothing boss. i cant even try to image the loss. i cant. no point of reference, it isnt supposed to happen that way.

i wont hide behind saying ‘prayers’ here (but i did have prayers for him and you offered behind the screen at altar at orthodox liturgy).

i got nothin. nothin,

45 | December 2, 2017 2:22 am

@ Daffy Duck:

waittaminute:

46. Daffy Duck
      46 | December 2, 2017 2:27 am

Oh yeah, I like. You posted them a year or two back.

Punk, uber alles!

47 | December 2, 2017 2:30 am

ian mackay, and the rest of us punks were prescient.

Guilty of Being White

But I don’t know who
      You blame me for slavery
      A hundred years before I was born

[Repeat: x4]
      Guilty of being white

I’m a convict (Guilty!)
      Of a racist crime (Guilty!)
      I’ve only served (Guilty!)
      Nineteen years of my time

I’m sorry

Daffy Duck wrote:

Punk, uber alles!

straight up.

49. Daffy Duck
      49 | December 2, 2017 2:34 am

@ Daffy Duck:

And, I probably replied then, with something like this:

50. Daffy Duck

BWAHAHHAAA!!!

53. Daffy Duck
      53 | December 2, 2017 2:39 am

First thing came to mind (probably just cause of that song title):

54 | December 2, 2017 2:41 am

i have to go to bed…

but….i have one coming up…

55 | December 2, 2017 2:44 am

I bought my Christmas stuff in March of 2017, and behold, there was a JJ Watts ornament in the lineup. So, I bought a lot because my stores are in Texan territory.

Then JJ got injured, and then we were hit with Hurricane Harvey in the greater Houston area. JJ managed to raise 33 million bucks for Houston. Sweet. I should sell out of JJ Watts, and quickly.

But, I’m gonna lose money on that buy of JJ Watts memorabilia, despite his fundraising efforts. I can’t tell you how many people I see every day who say “no” they will not buy anything NFL.

56 | December 2, 2017 2:45 am

too punk..

57 | December 2, 2017 2:51 am

its that ugly and more up here in PGH,

there is open revolt against the steelers. i never thought that i would see this.

no hypocycloids are moving. there is an actual hate now even though the team is winning. 15k season tickets arent showing up nor are they giving their seats up.

its empty.

what was the best run franchise in football is coming unglued

58. Daffy Duck
      58 | December 2, 2017 2:52 am

We’re in a culture war. The NFL will either adapt, or… not. Either way, your JJ inventory will be “collectable” at some point, I’d think. So, don’t liquidate ALL of it.

59 | December 2, 2017 2:52 am

Daffy Duck wrote:

First thing came to mind (probably just cause of that song title):

holy shit. you just pulled one of my faves.

60 | December 2, 2017 2:56 am

@ Daffy Duck:

i’m throwin the end card

61. Daffy Duck
      61 | December 2, 2017 2:57 am

I like it!

But, even more, I like chick punk vocalists the best…

62 | December 2, 2017 2:57 am

@ Daffy Duck:

and i’m droppin out

NIGHT YINZ!

63 | December 2, 2017 2:59 am

@ Daffy Duck:

ok, im digin that and will look at it in the morning.

64 | December 2, 2017 3:02 am

night yinz!!!

…trained professionals…

because.

65. Daffy Duck
      65 | December 2, 2017 3:18 am

@ Daffy Duck:

and i’m droppin out

A quitter never wins!

Wanted to turn you on to The Nobodys (if you’re unfamiliar), but their best (off the greatest hits CD – “Great Ass Tits” – get it?), is all blocked by the record label.

Anyway, here’s some Fifteen, instead:

66. Daffy Duck
      66 | December 2, 2017 3:43 am

AAAAGH! Noooo. Whyyyyy? Never got into them. Did see them this summer when they were one band playing at rock festival, but Brett Michaels was way better, so let’s have some of that:

/you started it, cw :,)

67. Daffy Duck
      67 | December 2, 2017 3:47 am

@ Daffy Duck:

Here’s some Nobodys, finally: https://youtu.be/jGwTl6WuqxM

68. Daffy Duck
      68 | December 2, 2017 3:49 am

HR 1 has passed in the Senate.

Is that a good thing? Or did it get buggered with amendments i.e., pork)?

69. Daffy Duck
      69 | December 2, 2017 4:00 am

Hopeless Records put out some of the best punk compilations. They, or whomever owns them now, have blocked all these songs / videos on YouTube. Oh well, you weren’t the only label to put out good shit.

70. Daffy Duck
      70 | December 2, 2017 4:10 am

I see what ya did there… See. Bee-ess.

71 | December 2, 2017 9:34 am

NCAA football today will be fantastic! this is the best season that I can remember, and that is bad news for
      the kneeling NFL.
      Bad news C.W., I sgree with your picks. I don’t have a really good track record this year. Still the fFightin Felons
      of the U will get whooped!

72 | December 2, 2017 9:48 am

73. 73 | December 2, 2017 9:50 am

Professionals…. Yup….. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RHENr6Xe70

74. 74 | December 2, 2017 9:56 am

More professionals… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avAvkdYa3qM

Warning: Do not try this as home without a safety coach/spotter…

75. 75 | December 2, 2017 10:09 am

Canadian Professional grade (not Rush) Power Trio…. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCWj8Nz5DUg

76. 76 | December 2, 2017 10:12 am

More of those crazy Canadian professionals… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-lGhKrypb0

77. 77 | December 2, 2017 10:16 am

And finally… Some California grade chuckle-headed semi-professionals… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj66pOiOUMk

Must go off soon to fight with the CNC machine… I WILL FORCE it to submit to my domination…

78 | December 2, 2017 10:55 am

@ Gateway Pundit
      The Department of Agriculture is relaxing school lunch nutritional standards and allowing gasp! chocolate milk!
      This will overturn a Mooch policy. Michelle is black, chocolate milik is dark, raaaaacist!

79 | December 2, 2017 11:11 am

I don’t have a really good track record this year.

its a good thing i aint bettin with real money.

most years i get to about 70% accuracy, not his year.

80 | December 2, 2017 11:11 am

you have NO idea what it took to get that. There are still Obama holdovers at USDA who tried to invoke a rule that it required more study, blah blah blah. One day I heard Hubby in the basement office screaming on the phone – this was just 2 weeks after he got home from the hospital – at some USDA bureaucrat threatening to COME DOWN THERE PERSONALLY AND READ YOU THE REGULATIONS I HELPED WRITE.

It’s still 1% milk, I think, tho, so…………..

81 | December 2, 2017 11:16 am

I don’t have a really good track record this year.

its a good thing i aint bettin with real money.

most years i get to about 70% accuracy, not his year.

This has been a really volatile year with. ton of upsets. Today should be great.

82 | December 2, 2017 11:18 am

Oh, and it looks like Trump WILL announce U.S. embassy move to Jerusalem – on Weds, I think. Seeing multiple credible sources, e.g., WSJ

83 | December 2, 2017 11:28 am

It’s still 1% milk, I think, tho, so…………..

The USDA, the State Department and Justice are rife with deep state creatures. At Justice Sessions should make
      it clear that they work for him. They seem confused.

84 | December 2, 2017 11:33 am

I love this stuff. Kurt Eichenwald on the tax vote

America died tonight. Economic suicide adopted to feed the insatiable greed of donors, who have been refusing to dole out $ to GOP until they got their tax cuts. Voters fooled by propaganda and tribal hatred. Millenials: move away if you can. USA is over. We killed it.

The day after Trump was elected he sold all the stock for his kids’ college fund.

85 | December 2, 2017 11:35 am

Philly Lawmaker Moves To Ban Bulletproof Glass In Businesses

Philadelphia councilwoman Cindy Bass has introduced a controversial bill that would require business owners to take down any bulletproof glass they have in their businesses, and not allow future installation.

The bill, known as the Stop and Go bill, is moving through city hall, and reads “No establishment shall erect or maintain a physical barrier.”

Broad Deli is a local business on the corner of the 2200 block of North Broad. It has a wall of bulletproof glass separating its employees from customers.

“The most important thing is safety and the public’s safety,” Rich Kim, the owner of Broad Deli, told WTXF. His family has run the deli, which sells soda, snacks, meals, and beer by the can, for 20 years.

Kim said that he had the bulletproof glass installed after a shooting, and that it saved his mother-in-law from a knife attack.

“If the glass comes down, the crime rate will rise and there will be lots of dead bodies,” he said.

Bass was more concerned about customer’s feelings, and said her constituents shouldn’t have to suffer the indignity of shopping through bulletproof glass.

She said that she is trying to put some type of control on these small stores, which she claimed sell booze, very little food, and caused a lot of trouble in her district.

“Right now, the Plexiglas has to come down,” she said.

86 | December 2, 2017 11:37 am

They seem confused.

I think it might be Sessions.

87 | December 2, 2017 11:40 am

caused a lot of trouble in her district.

the trouble in her district is that few of them are owned by blacks. she’s trying to drive out the non-black owners so blacks can pick up the slack at fire sale prices. The Philly Inquirer used to have some really good investigative reporters. If they keep digging I think they’ll find she’s connected to a lending institution that would dole out ‘mortgages’ or something.

just sayin

88 | December 2, 2017 11:50 am

cant wait to see what our self-righteous, neo-con, nevertrumper globalist, socialist say about this

they will, of course praise this action, or not.

89 | December 2, 2017 11:51 am

They seem confused.

I think it might be Sessions.

That looks like it , which means that the guy is out of his depth.

90 | December 2, 2017 11:52 am

gee, dont blame the dirtbag hood rats who do the crimes….

91 | December 2, 2017 11:55 am

Is it possible John Roberts was playing 8 moves ahead?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The sweeping tax overhaul that passed the U.S. Senate on Saturday contains the Republicans’ biggest blow yet to former President Barack Obama’s healthcare law, repealing the requirement that all Americans obtain health insurance.

The Dems got it declared a tax and now it gets repealed in a tax bill

And Harry Reid blew up the filibuster

Now they get to play by their own rules. I hope they don’t like it.

92 | December 2, 2017 11:55 am

good. maybe mr buchenwald and his worthless progeny should move to uganda…or DRC

lead the way, coward, move out.

93 | December 2, 2017 11:56 am

ABC News Forced To Correct Fake News Flynn Report
      ABC News on Friday evening corrected an explosive special report that aired in the morning saying that Donald Trump, as a candidate for president, had asked Michael Flynn to make contact with Russians.

During “World News Tonight,” ABC News investigative reporter Brian Ross said the source who had provided the initial information for his story later told him that it was as president-elect, not as a candidate, that Trump asked Flynn to contact the Russians.

The initial report, based on one anonymous source, prompted a dramatic reaction in the financial markets, and the Dow fell more than 350 points.

Stocks largely recovered later in the day.

94 | December 2, 2017 11:57 am

Is it possible John Roberts was playing 8 moves ahead?

well, it sure looks like it

95 | December 2, 2017 11:59 am

I’m going to stand outside the State Dept and watch masses of people exit the building, taking early retirement and going to work for J St

Also, a few days ago, things didn’t look good for the Saudi coalition in Yemen. Now, it looks like the Yemeni gov’t is tilting again. I really have no idea how to read that situation, but there is certainly a rapprochment between Israel and the Saudis that bears watching.

gotta go. Willow is getting her picture taken with Santa.

Laugh at your peril.

96 | December 2, 2017 12:01 pm

Stocks largely recovered later in the day.

wouldn’t it be interesting to know who shorted the market that day – Brian Ross – and get some SEC dumps?

97 | December 2, 2017 12:17 pm

Sam rocks The Borderline in London:

98. 98 | December 2, 2017 12:47 pm

Health experts are complaining

99 | December 2, 2017 1:04 pm

A top FBI agent at the center of both the Clinton email and Trump-Russia investigations was removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team for exchanging derogatory text messages about the president with a colleague.

Peter Strzok, a veteran FBI investigator, was shuffled off to the FBI’s human resources department by Mueller after the Justice Department’s inspector general opened an investigation into the texts, The New York Times reported on Saturday.

And according to The Washington Post, Strzok exchanged the messages with Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer who was also assigned to and later removed from Mueller’s team. Strzok and Page, who works for FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, were reportedly having an extramarital affair.

The text messages showed Strzok and Page reacting with anti-Trump sentiments to certain news events, including the presidential debates.

donuts to dollar it was the affair that got ’em

100 | December 2, 2017 1:38 pm

ya don’t shit where ya eat

wait…

101 | December 2, 2017 1:42 pm

Gotta love that she labeled it

Almost an OCD trait

102 | December 2, 2017 1:56 pm

It’s still 1% milk, I think, tho, so…………..

At least it will have some flavor.

103 | December 2, 2017 1:58 pm

I love this stuff. Kurt Eichenwald on the tax vote

Awesome. Given that this idiot has been wrong on everything, it sounds like the tax plan will be a hit.

104 | December 2, 2017 2:04 pm

Is it possible John Roberts was playing 8 moves ahead?

No. He was a sellout or blackmail victim. Benedict Roberts isn’t smart enough to plan for something like this and the conditions in place today were not foreseeable when he betrayed the Constitution and this country with his decision.

105 | December 2, 2017 2:05 pm

Health experts are complaining

You mean the “Health Experts” like that group of two people and a fax machine a number of years ago?

106 | December 2, 2017 2:10 pm

Ah, yes…the famous Center for Science in the Public Interest

107 | December 2, 2017 2:22 pm

“She was not a hero to me when she failed to foster a haven of support for Native students within Harvard University’s alienating Ivy League culture,” Nagle writes. “She is not a hero for spending years awkwardly avoiding Native leaders. She is not a hero because, despite claiming to be the only Native woman in the U.S. Senate, she has done nothing to advance our rights.”

“She is not from us. She does not represent us. She is not Cherokee.”

yeah, that’s gonna leave a mark

108. Buckeye Abroad
      108 | December 2, 2017 2:44 pm

I hope Wisconsin creams Ohio State.

Keep hoping. The cheese heads dream that one too.

109 | December 2, 2017 3:05 pm

Benedict Roberts isn’t smart enough to plan for something like this

agreed. but it may be a moot point. Hubby says he thinks the rpt may be mistaken, he thought Susan Collins (may she burn) got it taken out. I just got back, haven’t had time to confirm one way or the other

110 | December 2, 2017 3:07 pm

BINGO!!

Senate GOP repeals ObamaCare mandate

111 | December 2, 2017 3:51 pm

donuts to dollar it was the affair that got ’em

oh man, this guy is so dirty. how did he end up on Mueller’s team? (that’s rhetorical)

The Times also reported that Strzok relied on information provided to the FBI by Christopher Steele, the former British spy who was hired by an opposition research firm working for the Clinton campaign to investigate Trump’s Russia activities.

Steele briefed FBI agents in early July 2016 on some of the rumors he had heard about Trump. In a dossier he started working on in June 2016, Steele alleged that the Kremlin had blackmail material on Trump and that the Trump campaign was working directly with Russian government officials to influence the election.

“It took weeks for this information to land with Mr. Strzok and his team,” The Times reported in April.

112. 112 | December 2, 2017 3:52 pm

She haveum no big tittum either!

113. 113 | December 2, 2017 3:56 pm

Blackmail victim.

114 | December 2, 2017 4:14 pm

Is it possible John Roberts was playing 8 moves ahead?

There is a rumor that Roberts was blackmailed. It goes like this, Roberts and his wife adopted two Irish
      children in Latin America in violation of several laws. The rumor of course is that he was threatened with exposure.
      It is verifiable that the Roberts adopted IIrish children, the rest……….?

115 | December 2, 2017 4:35 pm

The View’s Joy Behar Cheers Fake ABC News Report About Trump And Flynn

Disgusting. You’d think she won the Publisher’s Clearinghouse sweepstakes or something from her reaction.

Too bad it was a bogus story…

116 | December 2, 2017 4:39 pm

The View’s Joy Behar Cheers Fake ABC News Report About Trump And Flynn

Too bad it was a bogus story…

She is the reason for twin beds.

117 | December 2, 2017 5:56 pm

This a little long.

118 | December 2, 2017 6:04 pm

ABC News Suspends Brian Ross Over ‘Serious Error’ In Trump/Flynn Report

119 | December 2, 2017 6:15 pm

Well, well well

ABC News suspends Brian Ross over ‘serious error’ in Trump-Flynn report

get his editor too while you’re at it

In a statement, ABC News said Ross’ report “had not been fully vetted through our editorial standards process.”

Hi Macker!

120 | December 2, 2017 6:44 pm

This a little long.

multiculturism is the separation of nation and state? WTH is he talking about? About the 5:08 mark I think

121 | December 2, 2017 6:52 pm

He’s describing the people of the nation, as in it’s citizenry, as “the Nation,” I believe.

122 | December 2, 2017 6:54 pm

can you say Georgia for the sec championship
      I knew that you could

123 | December 2, 2017 7:03 pm

Nunes is pitching a fit.

Byron York: Nunes blows up, threatens contempt after FBI stonewalls House on Russia investigator demoted for anti-Trump bias

House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes has issued an angry demand to the FBI and Department of Justice to explain why they kept the committee in the dark over the reason Special Counsel Robert Mueller kicked a key supervising FBI agent off the Trump-Russia investigation.

124 | December 2, 2017 7:06 pm

I’m kinda busy, I’m listening in fragments so I’ll check it again

125 | December 2, 2017 7:38 pm

can you say Georgia for the sec championship
      I knew that you could

that was an ass beating there.

126 | December 2, 2017 8:05 pm

HEADS UP!

Starting tonight at midnight California (Amazon) time, my books will be free to download on Kindle. One title per day through all six of them, including my new counter-jihad novel The Red Cliffs of Zerhoun.

Matt Bracken/Travis McGee

127 | December 2, 2017 9:06 pm

you still about?

128 | December 2, 2017 9:19 pm

why did Tiger sustain such damage to his body and other golfers haven’t?

Tiger used his spine to harvest torque, whereas Palmer used his hips to massively harvest all of that pelvic torque leaving his spine to just go along for the ride. That’s why Arnie’s career was brilliant loooong and Tigers was brief and spectacular.

129 | December 2, 2017 9:26 pm

ABC NEWS PRODUCER MARRIED TO SUSAN RICE

After ABC’s fake news report on Michael Flynn yesterday, they need to be looked at more closely. Turns out the ABC News “producer” is none other than Ian Cameron, who happens to be married to Obama’s favorite liar Susan Rice! I’m sure the fake news Flynn story had nothing to do with Cameron being married to an Obama regime official or anything. It was just pure coincidence right?But there are more ties between ABC and the Obama regime besides Cameron and Rice.

President of Disney-ABC Television Group is Ben Sherwood. He is married to one time Obama special adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

Matthew Jaffe is an ABC News reporter and he is married to Katie Hogan, who was Obama’s deputy press security.

And finally there’s Jay Carney. Remember this idiot as press secretary to Obama? He is married to ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman.

I’m sure all these connections between ABC and Obama are pure coindences after the fake news story about Flynn came out yesterday, exclusively from ABC that tanked the stock market that cost Americans billions of dollars in their retirement plans. Nothing to see here, move along now.

Ian Cameron and Susan Rice have a net worth of over $30 million. I’m sure they could care less about the less they caused the average American citizen to their retirement plans. ABC is on level with CNN now.

130 | December 2, 2017 9:27 pm

you still about?

aye.

131 | December 2, 2017 9:28 pm

precisely.

132 | December 2, 2017 9:35 pm

Ben Rhodes brother, David, is Pres. CBS

133 | December 2, 2017 9:44 pm

But remember…if we question any of this, we’re “attacking the free press” or something

134 | December 2, 2017 9:45 pm

Most transparent administration, ever.

135 | December 2, 2017 9:48 pm

Most transparent administration, ever.

And it’s still continuing…

136 | December 2, 2017 9:48 pm

Same … same when it comes to crocket fast bowlers. If they twist their spines they never last even if they have great wrist speed and rhythm when they plant the front foot. You use your spine to store and release energy and you pay the price. Transferring energy into the ground and staying straight with your shoulders( a fast bowler up in the 140 – 165 Km/Hr range manage 15 G through their legs and knees) allows you to add 30 Km/Hr by flicking your wrist and moving the pace from just medium pace ~100-120 Km/Hr up into theatre ‘pace regime of above 135 all day long without totally destroying your body.

Test match Cricket the Aussies vs the English … The Ashes… There is nothing like it. The sun. The passion, the aerial gymnastics in the field, the LBW stumping and diving run outs…… the beer!

IT MUST BE SUMMER….. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Enjoy

137 | December 2, 2017 9:48 pm

here is a handy dandy tax calculator you can use to see what your taxes might be under both House and Senate bills. It doesn’t cover everything, obviously, but it’s a start. For us, right now we itemize, but in both the new versions we save at least 5 grand just by taking the standard deduction

138 | December 2, 2017 9:49 pm

There it is!

139 | December 2, 2017 10:33 pm

It’s going to depend on other details such as whether the current accounting for income stays the same regarding health insurance, HSA, and 401k’s still being pre-tax money.

140 | December 2, 2017 10:37 pm

Why did Urban Meyer decline the penalty?

Wouldn’t that have given them a first down?

141 | December 2, 2017 10:38 pm

Never mind.

“Running into,” not “Roughing.”

142 | December 2, 2017 10:58 pm

my understanding is that 401ks remain as is, the mandate is repealed in the Senate bill and I don’t know anything about HSAs

143 | December 2, 2017 11:01 pm

does anyone know anything about the idea that criminal gangs in So. America are hooked up w/the likes of Hezbollah?

144 | December 2, 2017 11:10 pm

wut?

DCIA Pompeo: We think Kim is a rational actor, but we fear he’s not getting sound advice from those around him. #RNDF

yep, that’s a blue checkmark

145 | December 2, 2017 11:14 pm

Velcro Field.

146 | December 2, 2017 11:16 pm

My guess is that this is yet another Deep State “leak” designed to take away from ANY positive coverage of Trump re: tax bill.

I have no idea that Mike Pompeo said that, and I have ZERO trust in either the CIA or FBI.

147 | December 2, 2017 11:18 pm

Then again, Kim has publicly called for Trump’s execution, and there’s no doubt that many in the CIA would consider that “rational.”

148 | December 2, 2017 11:19 pm

For employees, you can have the health insurance premiums you pay counted pre-tax, so that amount doesn’t count as part of your income subject to income tax — it is taxed for So-So Security and Medicare. This was before Obamacare, it goes way back when employers stopped fully covering health insurance premiums.

149 | December 2, 2017 11:23 pm

i hate astroturf

150 | December 2, 2017 11:47 pm

I can’t believe Wisconsin punted.

151 | December 2, 2017 11:47 pm

Aaaaand that’s why I don’t coach.

152 | December 2, 2017 11:48 pm

he said it. the hashtag is about that defense conference going on at the Reagan Library.

I don’t think ‘we’ are the target audience.

153 | December 3, 2017 12:05 am

Ah.

154 | December 3, 2017 12:28 am

oh my god. somebody at zip’s place posted this. In Nevada it is legal for someone you never met to go to court and declare you unfit to care for yourself, put you in a home, and sell all your belongings. This is a nightmare and IT IS COMMON.

155. Buckeye Abroad
      155 | December 3, 2017 6:02 am

Congrats to the Buckeyes last night. I don’t think they should go to big Dance, but if they do me thinks it will be for the reveune stream they bring in and they will get shalacked.

156 | December 3, 2017 8:16 am

morning
      y’all

158 | December 3, 2017 8:29 am

wait…libs heads already sploded over the tax reform bill,
      man, they really losing their shit over that one

heh

159 | December 3, 2017 8:36 am

Bret Baier sounds downright upset about Trumps election, at least he does to me.
      He and Chris Wallace were part of Megyn Keelys hit on Trump during the debate, “We have a strategy
      to deal with Mr Trump.

161 | December 3, 2017 9:38 am

Buckeye Abroad wrote:

the big 10 should send no one.

i am thrilled at the ass-beating that clemson let loose on miami.

162 | December 3, 2017 10:03 am

trump gets a yuge win on taxes and manages to repeal the obmamcare mandate…the press will talk about flynn’s political jay walking.

it doesn’t matter, just because they press ignores doesnt mean that it does not exist.

trump jut eviscerated obamas legacy

163 | December 3, 2017 10:33 am

just hope that mandate repeal makes it thru conference.

so, this Peter Strzok FBI agent on the Mueller team who got transferred to the HR dept because of some politically biased texts to the female agent he was having an affair with…well, nobody is talking about what happened to HER. Nobody is telling you that she was/is McCabe’s deputy.

uh huh

164 | December 3, 2017 10:36 am

hey check out my #160

you will get a kick out of it

165 | December 3, 2017 10:49 am

hey check out my #160

you will get a kick out of it

yeeehaw!

166 | December 3, 2017 11:13 am

Incestuous swampers.

167 | December 3, 2017 11:32 am

Good morning. After yesterday the NCAA playoff picture is muddled for the 4th spot.
      I was pulling for Wisconsin , but Ohio State put the hammer down.
      But on the bright side, the Miami Miscreants of the U got their asses handed to them.
      Sooo who gets in, Ohio State or Bama? Alabama has only one loss while Ohio State has two.
      But Ohio State won the Big 10,while Alabama was not even in the SEC Championship Game.
      The Committee is supposed to weight it in favor of conference champions. Sooooo

168 | December 3, 2017 11:34 am

Bama would CRUSH the buckeyes.

169 | December 3, 2017 11:52 am

Bama would CRUSH the buckeyes.

Yup, they would.

170 | December 3, 2017 11:59 am

new thread!

170. Canoe Convoy
      171 | December 3, 2017 1:24 pm

@ Buckeye Abroad:
      The outcome was approximately what I expected. Bucky Badger has had a season full of cupcake teams.

171. Buckeye Abroad
      172 | December 4, 2017 3:17 am

OSU is ranked #5 and will play USC in the Cotton Bowl. I will drop the girls off at the Airport to go visit babushka that afternoon and then go home to stock up and enjoy the game. Fits right into my schedule. Heh.