First time visitor? Learn more.
  • No content found in .

  • Desperate MANBEARPIGS Open

    by coldwarrior ( 115 Comments › )
    Filed under Open thread, Progressives at April 25th, 2018 - 2:30 pm

    they are losing the debate.

    enjoy this open.

    Comments

    Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

    Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

    Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

    We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

    Play nice!

    115 Responses to “Desperate MANBEARPIGS Open”
    ( jump to bottom )

    1. coldwarrior
    2. darkwords
      2 | April 25, 2018 2:52 pm

      Might have to get the book. Interesting that so many Democratic US Senators left anonymous comments on the book.


    3. eaglesoars
      3 | April 25, 2018 3:58 pm

      I remember something that happened while Donna Brazille was addressing an audience telling them Hillary had lost. One guy ran out of the room in a total psychotic break screaming WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!

      I see the Dem platform is going to include reparations, universal jobs and tax increases.

      The only hope for these people is reality in frequent, large doses.


    4. coldwarrior
      4 | April 25, 2018 4:20 pm

      NBC is losing its $69 million gamble to steal Megyn Kelly from her conservative Fox News throne and remold her as a mainstream superstar on the Peacock Network, The Wall Street Journal reports.

      Since joining NBC’s flagship morning show “Today,” Kelly averages just 2.4 million viewers per episode, which is 18 percent below what the hour was drawing last season, according to Nielsen media research cited by the Journal. Even worse, the ratings have further plummeted for the past two months to a low of 1.9 million.


    5. 5 | April 25, 2018 5:25 pm

      coldwarrior wrote:

      Even worse, the ratings have further plummeted for the past two months to a low of 1.9 million.

      Which begs the question… How can NBC afford to pay that many imbeciles to watch Me-A-GYN?


    6. 6 | April 25, 2018 5:47 pm

      @ doriangrey:

      The whole reason for her hire was that lameass question to Trump that she used to open the debate. They really believed the hype that Trump was so widely hated that the country couldn’t wait to view the lady that tried to bring him down.

      She had bright moments on Fox but for the most part people didn’t like her. The ratings that CONSERVATIVES gave her after that stunt should have told them something. Liberals were NEVER going to watch her.

      Most telling question to me at SCOTUS argument on the Muslim ban today came from (I think) Sam Alito essentially asking the question “How is it a Muslim ban when 92% of the world’s Muslims are not affected by it?”


    7. Deplorable Bumr50
      7 | April 25, 2018 6:14 pm


    8. Deplorable Bumr50
      8 | April 25, 2018 6:15 pm

      @ Deplorable Bumr50:

      I think this is epic.

      They could call Kanye crazy, and appear credible.

      The bloc is starting to crumble…


    9. lobo91
      9 | April 25, 2018 7:44 pm

      @ The Barbarian:

      Most telling question to me at SCOTUS argument on the Muslim ban today came from (I think) Sam Alito essentially asking the question “How is it a Muslim ban when 92% of the world’s Muslims are not affected by it?”

      I’m assuming that “Because shut up!” isn’t considered proper Supreme Court etiquette…


    10. eaglesoars
      10 | April 25, 2018 8:32 pm

      @ The Barbarian:

      quick change of subject – well, actually back to a previous one. Comey hiring Patrick Fitzgerald.

      I seem to recall that one of the lawyers Comey has hired is now covered by attorney/client privlege and I think he’s someone Comey leaked to? Anyway, at the time, for some reason, it looked like a CYA hire. And I’m wondering if the Fitzgerald hire has a similar rationale.

      Because who hires a prosecutor as a defense lawyer? Does Fitzgerald belong to a law firm with connections that would look interesting?

      I dunno, I’m just throwing stuff out there. Cuz I don’t like what I smell.


    11. eaglesoars
      11 | April 25, 2018 8:34 pm

      Deplorable Bumr50 wrote:

      They could call Kanye crazy, and appear credible.

      I’m surprised they haven’t called him out for marrying a white chick. I don’t know what it is about the Kardashian girls, not one of them hangs out with a white guy. Except their mom and look how that worked out.


    12. lobo91
      12 | April 25, 2018 8:48 pm

      Jesse Kelly®‏Verified account @JesseKellyDC

      Why do I need an AR-15? Because some day the government may tell me I’m not allowed to put my sick son on a plane and fly him to Italy for treatment. And believe me when I tell you I WILL be putting him on that plane. #AlfieEvans
      12:24 PM – 24 Apr 2018


    13. Deplorable Bumr50
      13 | April 25, 2018 9:34 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      Comey memos shared more broadly than previously thought

      http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/25/comey-memos-likely-shared-with-former-us-attorney-patrick-fitzgerald-sources-say.html

      No-Knock raid on all of Fitzgerald’s properties?


    14. eaglesoars
      14 | April 25, 2018 9:40 pm

      @ Deplorable Bumr50:

      jeebus

      except I don’t think attorney/client applies when used to cover up a crime. something like that


    15. lobo91
      15 | April 25, 2018 9:50 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ Deplorable Bumr50:

      jeebus

      except I don’t think attorney/client applies when used to cover up a crime. something like that

      Nope


    16. eaglesoars
      16 | April 25, 2018 9:53 pm

      Is anybody watching Hannity? Did you just see the commercial about the Iran deal I just saw? “Paid for Partially by Important Products” or “Paid for by Partially Important Products”, I’m not sure I caught it.

      A family sitting down to dinner, and a ‘cowboy’ comes in to interrupt “excuse me for interrupting but I’m a cowboy” and then says the Iran deal will prevent them from building the bomb for 10 years and then he holds up a sign with a ‘0’ on it and says ten is better than zero. Then he says “Does anybody smell gas” and the wife says THE STOVE, then there’s a film of a nuke explosion.

      Weirdest effing thing I’ve ever seen.


    17. AZfederalist
      17 | April 25, 2018 9:53 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ The Barbarian:

      quick change of subject – well, actually back to a previous one. Comey hiring Patrick Fitzgerald.

      I seem to recall that one of the lawyers Comey has hired is now covered by attorney/client privlege and I think he’s someone Comey leaked to? Anyway, at the time, for some reason, it looked like a CYA hire. And I’m wondering if the Fitzgerald hire has a similar rationale.

      Because who hires a prosecutor as a defense lawyer? Does Fitzgerald belong to a law firm with connections that would look interesting?

      I dunno, I’m just throwing stuff out there. Cuz I don’t like what I smell.

      Well, here ya go: https://www.weaselzippers.us/382937-comey-shared-his-memos-with-more-people-than-lawyer-friend/


    18. AZfederalist
      18 | April 25, 2018 9:55 pm

      @ Deplorable Bumr50:

      Beat me to it.


    19. Deplorable Bumr50
      19 | April 25, 2018 9:57 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      John Oliver Is Educating Trump on Major Issues With D.C. Ad Buy During Morning Cable News Shows

      http://www.adweek.com/tv-video/john-oliver-is-educating-trump-on-major-issues-with-d-c-ad-buy-during-morning-cable-news-shows/


    20. eaglesoars
      20 | April 25, 2018 10:26 pm

      Deplorable Bumr50 wrote:

      John Oliver Is Educating Trump

      OH!!

      How cute, all the stereotypes he’s targeting. thank you, I figured I was missing something somewhere.


    21. eaglesoars
      21 | April 25, 2018 11:04 pm

      Well, well, well.

      Louis Gohmert GUTS Mueller.

      https://www.scribd.com/document/377409983/Gohmert-Mueller-UNMASKED#from_embed

      From Whitey Bulger to Curt Wheldon to Ted Stevens to Steven Hatfill to Scooter Libby to his ‘outreach’ program with muslims to purging FBI training material…48 pages of this stuff. Fox could do 2 hours on it. Hell, 3.


    22. 22 | April 25, 2018 11:16 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Deplorable Bumr50 wrote:

      John Oliver Is Educating Trump

      OH!!

      How cute, all the stereotypes he’s targeting. thank you, I figured I was missing something somewhere.

      Bunch of cocksuckers trying to teach the hound dog how to suck eggs.


    23. eaglesoars
      23 | April 25, 2018 11:23 pm

      @ doriangrey:

      once I knew what it was, what really struck me is the complete lack of creativity. It was trite, predictable, not funny, not even factual. I would have flunked an 8th grader for it.


    24. eaglesoars
      24 | April 25, 2018 11:30 pm

      I have to go to bed. nite


    25. Buckeye Abroad
      25 | April 26, 2018 5:35 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      I see the Dem platform is going to include reparations, universal jobs and tax increases.

      Don’t forget gun grabbing. I hope they double down on their positions so they can watch the landslide bury them in 2020.


    26. RIX
      26 | April 26, 2018 7:55 am

      Good morning, Ronnie Jackson has just withdrawn his name for the VA. The Dems get another scalp.


    27. RIX
      27 | April 26, 2018 8:20 am

      http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/glanton/ct-met-trump-nashville-shooting-dahleen-glanton-20180425-story.html#nt=oft13a-27gp1
      Chicago Tribune
      This columnist knows exactly what Trump is thinking without hin saying anything.
      This is why the MSM is derided.


    28. 28 | April 26, 2018 8:41 am

      RIX wrote:

      This is why the MSM is derided.

      Trump stripped away any vestige of the illusion of impartiality that the media may have managed to retain. They are derided because the majority of American’s do not want to be Marxists, and the media is nothing but Marxist ideological agenda driven propaganda.

      The media are suffering from god syndrome, they have gotten away with so much for so long that they believe their own propaganda now. They believe that they are more informed, more intelligent, and thus know what is best for everyone.

      I used to know a newspaper photographer about 10 years ago. Mostly he was one of the nicest guys you would ever meet, but every once in a while he would let slip that because he was a photo-journalist, he knew things that would scare normal mere mortals to death.

      Tim had a scared obligation to “protect” us regular people from our own inability to make good decisions. Good decisions we couldn’t make because a) we didn’t know all of the facts, and b) because our own selfish self interests always kept blinding us from doing what was in everyone best interest.

      Tim’s arrogance and hubris were not atypical, they were not just the norm, they were if anything, in fact, considerably less than the majority of his peers possessed.


    29. RIX
      29 | April 26, 2018 9:11 am

      @ doriangrey:
      That is interesting about your friend the photographer.
      I think that the MSM is hysterical because they have been stripped of their power to shape public opinion.
      When I took journalism classes to boost by GPA the mantra was “Who, what , where and when.”
      They are hell and gone from that, they want to shape opinion and they are not fussy how they do it.
      Something that I noticed is that I did not see the Journo majors in math classes. Hmmm


    30. lobo91
      30 | April 26, 2018 9:25 am

      @ RIX:

      This columnist knows exactly what Trump is thinking without hin saying anything.
      This is why the MSM is derided.

      Wow. That person is deranged.


    31. 32 | April 26, 2018 10:29 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ The Barbarian:

      quick change of subject – well, actually back to a previous one. Comey hiring Patrick Fitzgerald.

      I seem to recall that one of the lawyers Comey has hired is now covered by attorney/client privlege and I think he’s someone Comey leaked to? Anyway, at the time, for some reason, it looked like a CYA hire. And I’m wondering if the Fitzgerald hire has a similar rationale.

      Because who hires a prosecutor as a defense lawyer? Does Fitzgerald belong to a law firm with connections that would look interesting?

      I dunno, I’m just throwing stuff out there. Cuz I don’t like what I smell.

      From what I gather, Comey is now trying to claim attorney-client privilege with the law professor he gave his FBI memos to. I think this may be Comey’s way of keeping the professor from having to testify against how he came to be in possession of the memos. Of course, engaging him AFTER the fact to claim privilege is ridiculous. Unlike Husband/Wife, as far as I know privilege only attaches once you ask the individual to act as your LAWYER. You do not ask your lawyer to leak classified government property to the media. That would be part of a criminal conspiracy (since his doing so was a crime).

      The problem I really see here is that once that Professor took it upon himself to leak the memos, privilege no longer exists insofar as the memos, because there is now the presence of a third party.


    32. 33 | April 26, 2018 10:30 am

      @ eaglesoars:

      Yep. Conspiracy in furtherance of a crime.


    33. 34 | April 26, 2018 11:22 am

      One, and maybe two, team lead positions are open on my old project. They have 2 TL trainees who’d probably have a better shot, but that just cuts the competition for when they grow the new project.


    34. RIX
      35 | April 26, 2018 1:31 pm

      lobo91 wrote:

      @ RIX:

      This columnist knows exactly what Trump is thinking without hin saying anything.
      This is why the MSM is derided.

      Wow. That person is deranged.

      She is, and, and the Chicago Tribune is not doing itself any favors publishing her.


    35. RIX
      36 | April 26, 2018 1:59 pm

      http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/fireworks-diamond-and-silk-shut-down-democrat-sheila-jackson-lee-at-facebook-censorship-hearing-video/
      @ Gateway Pundit
      It is disturbing that a member of our species can be so stupid. Sheila Jackson Lee tries to grill Diamond & Silk.
      She absolutely assasintes logic and beclowns herself.


    36. 37 | April 26, 2018 3:21 pm

      @ RIX:

      She thinks the flag was planted on Mars
      She thinks the Constitution is 400 years old.
      Now apparently she has no idea how a calendar works either.


    37. 38 | April 26, 2018 3:24 pm

      So Comey says Trump told him that he didn’t stay in a hotel overnight in Moscow for the Miss Universe pagent and Trump says he did stay overnight one night.

      I wouldn’t believe Comey if his tongue came notarized.


    38. Aussie Infidel
      39 | April 26, 2018 4:35 pm

      @ RIX:
      Lee purposely attempts to put words into the mouth of the two witnesses. When that doesn’t work Lee attempts to obfuscate the timeline of facts that the witnesses have laid out on a number of occasions clearly and consistently. Lee’s attacks on the witnesses goes well beyond the standards of given testimony and turns into hectoring of the witnesses. The chairman of the committee should have managed the proceedings and pulled Lee back into line when she was clearly in breach of committee rules. He too should be censored for losing control of the committee and allowing Lee to verbally attack the witnesses and try to obfuscate the proceedings. Lee should be censured as should the chairman and both should apologise to the witnesses for Lee’s outbursts and attempts to subvert the hearing.


    39. 40 | April 26, 2018 4:46 pm

      @ Aussie Infidel:

      Sadly, the only way the Chairman of the Committee could have shut that insipid and ignorant Harpy up would have been to request that the House Security Police wrestle her to the ground and duct tape her mouth.

      She does this constantly. But she’s in a safe district of Houston, like Pelosi in San Francisco, and will always be re-elected.


    40. 41 | April 26, 2018 4:50 pm

      @ RIX:
      I think the FEC from the Trump campaign shows they were paid something.

      https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/04/26/yikes-diamond-and-silk-miiiight-have-just-committed-perjury/


    41. Deplorable Bumr50
      42 | April 26, 2018 5:05 pm

      @ right_wing2:

      They’re going to need a lawyer.

      This is another one of those things, though, that I believe only enflames partisans on both sides.

      It’s not much, probably a reimbursement for travel expenses.

      Still perjury. They should have sought legal counsel before testifying to look out for this sort of thing.

      I get what the Chicks on the Right are saying, but really this will just lead to just another internet flame war.


    42. 43 | April 26, 2018 5:44 pm

      Deplorable Bumr50 wrote:

      They’re going to need a lawyer.

      They might, but honestly, I doubt it. The Trump campaign filed their FEC disclosure stating they were compensated $1,970.00 for consulting. The amount would just cover their round trip air fare. Which is what Diamond and Silk are claiming the payment was, reimbursement for travel expenses.

      The Democrats are making a big show of this claiming it is an example of Trump Administrations systemic corruption, but in reality, the Trump Campaign probably filed the travel reimbursement as consulting because of the tangled and complex FEC regulations when it was in fact, just that a travel reimbursement.

      The Democrats will give a half hearted attempt at crucifying them for perjury, but in the end settle for an apology for not understanding the complexities of FEC law and thinking that travel reimbursements do not constitute payments.

      Its a nothing burger, literally.


    43. 44 | April 26, 2018 5:51 pm

      @ doriangrey:

      That was my thought. The question is “Were you PAID by the Trump campaign?” Paid implies employment. I think they were reimbursed for expenses. Not the same thing.

      And frankly, what the hell did being compensated – for anything – by the Trump campaign have to do with their being unfairly targeted by Facebook?


    44. 45 | April 26, 2018 6:07 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      And frankly, what the hell did being compensated – for anything – by the Trump campaign have to do with their being unfairly targeted by Facebook?

      ??? Oh come on, you work for lawyers. Oldest trick in the book, literally, destroy the witnesses credibility, destroy the case the witness is supporting.


    45. 46 | April 26, 2018 6:13 pm

      doriangrey wrote:

      The Barbarian wrote:

      And frankly, what the hell did being compensated – for anything – by the Trump campaign have to do with their being unfairly targeted by Facebook?

      ??? Oh come on, you work for lawyers. Oldest trick in the book, literally, destroy the witnesses credibility, destroy the case the witness is supporting.

      Oh, and just as a side thought. Back in 2000 I was asked by Marilyn Bergman to testify before congress on behalf of ASCAP. The hearing were originally scheduled to take place here in California, but were changed at the las6 minute to Florida. Dee Snider testified in my place.

      Having had 18 years to watch how congress treats those who testify before them, I can honestly say that I am glad I declined Frank Zappa’s off to fly to Florida with him to testify. Dee and Frank did a great job, better than I ever could have.


    46. 47 | April 26, 2018 6:17 pm

      doriangrey wrote:

      Having had 18 years to watch how congress treats those who testify before them, I can honestly say that I am glad I declined Frank Zappa’s off to fly to Florida with him to testify. Dee and Frank did a great job, better than I ever could have.

      What the hell am I thinking? Frank Zappa died in 1993, couldn’t have been him. Must be confusing something in my stupid muddled brain.

      I’ll be over there, hiding under a rock feeling extra stupid if anyone needs me. —–>


    47. RIX
      48 | April 26, 2018 6:21 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      @ RIX:

      She thinks the flag was planted on Mars
      She thinks the Constitution is 400 years old.
      Now apparently she has no idea how a calendar works either.

      Yet she is ithe Congress.


    48. RIX
      49 | April 26, 2018 6:23 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      @ RIX:
      Lee purposely attempts to put words into the mouth of the two witnesses. When that doesn’t work Lee attempts to obfuscate the timeline of facts that the witnesses have laid out on a number of occasions clearly and consistently. Lee’s attacks on the witnesses goes well beyond the standards of given testimony and turns into hectoring of the witnesses. The chairman of the committee should have managed the proceedings and pulled Lee back into line when she was clearly in breach of committee rules. He too should be censored for losing control of the committee and allowing Lee to verbally attack the witnesses and try to obfuscate the proceedings. Lee should be censured as should the chairman and both should apologise to the witnesses for Lee’s outbursts and attempts to subvert the hearing.

      She will get a race based pass on her conduct.


    49. RIX
      50 | April 26, 2018 6:28 pm

      right_wing2 wrote:

      @ RIX:
      I think the FEC from the Trump campaign shows they were paid something.

      https://www.chicksonright.com/2018/04/26/yikes-diamond-and-silk-miiiight-have-just-committed-perjury/

      If they are getting their plane tickets paid for then they are just being reimbursed for expense.
      I hope that is all that it is.


    50. RIX
      51 | April 26, 2018 6:38 pm

      Comey is being interviewed by Brett Baier right now. It’s fascinating.
      When is a like not a leak? when Comey says do, damn it! Capesch?


    51. Deplorable Bumr50
      52 | April 26, 2018 6:58 pm

      @ RIX:

      JEFFRIES: “I’m struggling, I’m really just trying to figure out, right, because you have an FEC document that clearly indicates that the two of you were paid for field consulting by the Trump campaign. That’s just one document. There might be others that I don’t have. And presumably, this was a document filed with genuineness and authenticity by the campaign of the president that you so love. And so I’m just trying to figure out who is lying here. Is it the Trump campaign or —”
      SILK: “No. Wait, wait, wait. Nobody is lying. However, there may have been a mistake from the Trump campaign when they wrote what $1,274, 94 were actually for. Actually, this was for because we were asked to join the Women for Trump Tour back in 2016, and Ms. Laura Trump asked that our airline tickets be refunded back to us because we paid for those tickets when we went from New York to Ohio.”

      https://news.grabien.com/story-rep-jeffries-diamond-and-silk-contentious-exchange-im-just-t


    52. RIX
      53 | April 26, 2018 7:51 pm

      @ Deplorable Bumr50:
      I am pulling for Diamond and Silk here. I hope that they are in the right.


    53. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      54 | April 26, 2018 8:39 pm

      RIX wrote:

      @ Deplorable Bumr50:
      I am pulling for Diamond and Silk here. I hope that they are in the right.

      It doesn’t matter. Right or wrong it gives the jackasses on the left a chance to strut and preen to their die hard believers. All they care about anymore is the performance, screw the facts.


    54. darkwords
      55 | April 26, 2018 8:43 pm

      @ RIX:
      They weren’t even on Trumps radar until they became famous. Even then I was impatient he never noticed them.


    55. RIX
      56 | April 26, 2018 9:04 pm

      darkwords wrote:

      @ RIX:
      They weren’t even on Trumps radar until they became famous. Even then I was impatient he never noticed them.

      True now the ladies are stars.


    56. RIX
      57 | April 26, 2018 9:08 pm

      Deplorable Martian Overlord wrote:

      RIX wrote:

      @ Deplorable Bumr50:
      I am pulling for Diamond and Silk here. I hope that they are in the right.

      It doesn’t matter. Right or wrong it gives the jackasses on the left a chance to strut and preen to their die hard believers. All they care about anymore is the performance, screw the facts.

      Facts do not and never have mattered to that crowd. It is win at any cost, and they hate fellow Americans, deplorables like me.


    57. AZfederalist
      58 | April 26, 2018 9:18 pm

      Deplorable Martian Overlord wrote:

      It doesn’t matter. Right or wrong it gives the jackasses on the left a chance to strut and preen to their die hard believers. All they care about anymore is the performance, screw the facts.

      Hopefully that group of die hard believers is shrinking


    58. lobo91
      59 | April 26, 2018 9:25 pm

      Vampire Hillary: How She’s Sucking The Cash-Strapped DNC Dry

      Even in defeat, you have to pay the Clintons. The former first lady and two-time presidential loser is forcing the cash-strapped Democratic National Committee to dole out nearly $2 million for access to their email list through Onward Together, according to The Intercept. The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has paid $700,000 to use the same data. It showcases that while Democratic voter enthusiasm is high, the party apparatus is in a terrible state of disrepair. The army of small-donors has collapsed, new donor attraction is lackluster, debts are in the millions of dollars, with the DNC taking out a loan totaling almost $2 million just to keep the lights on. And while the Obama campaign gifted their data, the publication added that Democrats aren’t viewing this as a favor at all since he turned his Organizing for Action group into a direct DNC competitor, further hamstringing the national committee (via The Intercept):

      Heading into the 2018 midterms, with Democrats hoping to take back the House of Representatives and even make a run at the Senate, the party has spent more than $2 million worth of campaign resources on payments to Hillary Clinton’s new group, Onward Together, according to Federal Election Commission filings and interviews with people familiar with the payments.

      The Democratic National Committee is paying $1.65 million for access to the email list, voter data, and software produced by Hillary for America during the 2016 presidential campaign, Xochitl Hinojosa, a spokesperson for the DNC, told The Intercept. The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has paid more than $700,000 to rent the same email list.

      Clinton is legally entitled to rent her list to the party, rather than hand it over as a gift, but in 2015, Barack Obama gave his email list, valued at $1,942,640, to the DNC as an in-kind contribution. In 2013 and 2014, OFA had similarly made in-kind contributions exceeding $3.4 million for uses of the list that cycle.

      Obama’s list was at one point considered to be the most valuable in politics and raised more than twice as much money for the 2012 Obama campaign as Clinton’s did for hers in 2016. The DNC agreement with the Clinton campaign calls on the debt-ridden organization to fork the money over to an entity of Clinton’s choosing, which wound up being Onward Together, the operation she formed after her campaign ceased to exist.

      […]

      Despite Obama’s willingness to gift the DNC with his email list, he is not seen as a savior within the building. After he was elected in 2008, he turned his campaign organization, Organizing for Action, into a parallel DNC, starving the real one of funds. During that time, if a party committee such as the DCCC wanted access to OFA, it had to rent it. When he finally turned the OFA list over to the DNC in 2015, it had been battered like a rental car, and the organization was a shell of itself, mismanaged and neglected to the brink of insolvency. It was in that context that the party committee struck up its secret deal with the Clinton campaign to salvage itself — setting off the charges of favoritism in the 2016 campaign that continue to dog the party today.


    59. eaglesoars
      60 | April 26, 2018 9:40 pm

      @ lobo91:

      I just finished reading that and had one thought; that info is DATED. It’s 2-3 yrs old so in political terms, it’s growing mold. It might be a foundation to START a database with, but you have to keep updating that stuff and I don’t think Hillary’s old campaign is doing it.


    60. lobo91
      61 | April 26, 2018 9:53 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ lobo91:

      I just finished reading that and had one thought; that info is DATED. It’s 2-3 yrs old so in political terms, it’s growing mold. It might be a foundation to START a database with, but you have to keep updating that stuff and I don’t think Hillary’s old campaign is doing it.

      Just shows how stupid the DNC is


    61. eaglesoars
      62 | April 26, 2018 10:35 pm

      Mia has just discovered mixed berry yogurt.

      there will be no peace


    62. 63 | April 26, 2018 11:07 pm

      As a result of changes to the YouTube Partner Program requirements, your channel is currently no longer eligible for monetization. Learn more


    63. eaglesoars
      64 | April 26, 2018 11:14 pm

      @ doriangrey:

      so everybody’s doubling down, I see.

      sleepy. nite.


    64. Aussie Infidel
      65 | April 26, 2018 11:20 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Mia has just discovered mixed berry yogurt.

      there will be no peace

      In small doses please !

      You have been warned! Have a cleanup bucket handy

      🙂


    65. darkwords
      66 | April 26, 2018 11:35 pm

      Guy: How much for that golden circle of death?

      Sales: Sir, those are engagement rings.


    66. AZfederalist
      67 | April 26, 2018 11:51 pm

      darkwords wrote:

      Guy: How much for that golden circle of death?

      Sales: Sir, those are engagement rings.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnjV7qIPVsA

      Praying for the end of time


    67. rain of lead
      68 | April 27, 2018 6:44 am

      morning y’all


    68. eaglesoars
      69 | April 27, 2018 8:34 am

      Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

      “The Russian high command in Syria assured us it was not their people, and my direction to the chairman was for the force, then, to be annihilated,” Mattis said. “And it was.”

      From the “how to get your own army slaughtered” file

      http://freebeacon.com/national-security/mattis-russian-mercenaries-syria-ordered-annihilation/

      1Q first read GDP is 2.3% versus 2.0 expected via Fox Business


    69. RIX
      70 | April 27, 2018 8:54 am

      https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/70-years-after-holocaust-jews-in-europe-do-not-feel-safe/
      @ Chicago Sun Times
      Good morning. This is an interesting piece by Mona Charon about anti-semiticism in Modern day Europe.
      It is clear from this article that primarily liberal pols use or at least approve of Muslim immigrants as shock
      troops. Israel has to be looking really good to European Jews.


    70. eaglesoars
      72 | April 27, 2018 9:09 am

      @ doriangrey:

      I’m pretty sure McConnell is going to strangle that one


    71. eaglesoars
      73 | April 27, 2018 9:12 am

      @ RIX:

      How can it be that only 70 years after the Holocaust, Europe’s Jews do not feel safe? It’s ironic, but one reason is guilt. Eager to live down their histories of colonialism and racism, Europe has welcomed millions of immigrants from the Third World. That’s admirable, since many of these migrants are grateful to receive asylum (and most never commit any crime, far less a hate crime). But for the Jews, tormented more than any other group in Europe’s history, this expiation comes at their expense.

      And that graph right there shows why Mona Charen isn’t worth the powder to blow her to hell.


    72. RIX
      74 | April 27, 2018 9:24 am

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ RIX:

      How can it be that only 70 years after the Holocaust, Europe’s Jews do not feel safe? It’s ironic, but one reason is guilt. Eager to live down their histories of colonialism and racism, Europe has welcomed millions of immigrants from the Third World. That’s admirable, since many of these migrants are grateful to receive asylum (and most never commit any crime, far less a hate crime). But for the Jews, tormented more than any other group in Europe’s history, this expiation comes at their expense.

      And that graph right there shows why Mona Charen isn’t worth the powder to blow her to hell.

      She is a never Trumpers and I usually find her annoying. But at least she fingered Muslim migrants.
      Not a typical observation by the media.


    73. RIX
      75 | April 27, 2018 9:36 am

      https://www.weaselzippers.us/383100-alfie-evans-parents-release-heartbreaking-note-to-protesters-as-they-fight-to-bring-their-son-home/
      @WZ
      The medical facility and doctors insist that the parents of baby Alfie get an attitude adjustment, or they will not
      be able to take their child home to die in peace. In other words STFD & STFU or we will punish your child.
      The UK has the state run single payer system that Obama tried to foist on us with the ACA.
      What, you thought that there were death panels? Don’t be silly/


    74. eaglesoars
      76 | April 27, 2018 10:11 am

      @ RIX:

      Nigel Farage was on Laura Ingraham last nite and said when he went to the hospital to try to help Charlie Gard the PUBLIC RELATIONS dept told him he had to leave because he was making them look bad.

      I’m looking forward to Megan Markles promoting her agenda after she marries Prince Harry. It’s about ’empowering women’.

      To watch the state murder your children


    75. 77 | April 27, 2018 11:46 am

      @ eaglesoars:

      I was beginning to wonder if I’m the only person in America that didn’t give a crap about this woman marrying Prince Harry. In many ways, I’m grateful – we will be spared her furtherance of an acting career since she effing SUCKS.

      And for all their London mayor’s snotting about lack of American tolerance, the BRITS seem more obsessed with her being multi-racial than anyone here is.


    76. 78 | April 27, 2018 12:27 pm

      And that graph right there shows why Mona Charen isn’t worth the powder to blow her to hell.

      And that? Wins the Board today.


    77. 79 | April 27, 2018 12:57 pm

      Just for grits and shins, I went back to check the online docket for the DNC’s “precedent-setting” lawsuit about Russian rigging. They must have hired an idiot for this. The whole docket is replete with Court notices of deficiencies in the filing documents. And they only had the Summons issued on Wednesday. No service on the defendants as yet.


    78. eaglesoars
      80 | April 27, 2018 1:24 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      we will be spared her furtherance of an acting career since she effing SUCKS.

      No clue. Never heard of her or “Suits” before she hit the Harry headlines. She doesn’t impress me as being very bright. Shrewd, yes. Hardworking, yes. Nobody gave her anything, she climbed right up on her on, so good for her. I wish them well, Harry is a decent guy.

      Anyhoo, as a PSA, here’s this link about what is leading Nunes to look into the State Dept angle on the dossier. I wasn’t quite clear on his thinking, but this piece lays it out. It goes thru Cody Shearer, Brett Kimberlin’s buddy. I hadn’t known that Shearer’s twin sister, Brooke, was married to Strobe Talbot (she’s now deceased).

      Unpacking the Other Clinton-Linked Russia Dossier

      https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/04/25/test.html


    79. eaglesoars
      81 | April 27, 2018 1:36 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      The whole docket is replete with Court notices of deficiencies in the filing documents

      they had to meet a media deadline, they figured they could fill in the blanks later.

      If anybody stumbles across a decent analysis of what the hell is happening in the Koreas – more specifically, how it got to this point – please post it, I’d like to read it. Because I’m scratching my head.

      Because China.

      This morning Trump tweeted a high five to his good friend Xi, saying he’s really helped move this forward.

      And I’m wondering what the hell Trump promised China?

      To me, it looks like Trump’s got Xi by short hairs I can’t see and he’s either promising to let go or hold on tighter.

      back to work, later.


    80. 82 | April 27, 2018 1:44 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      Started out as a good show – but Markle was annoying from day one. No acting chops as far as I can see.

      Personally, I watched it for content somewhat – but mostly the wardrobe Gina Torres was wearing. Fabulous clothes. Yes. Shallow…..


    81. eaglesoars
      83 | April 27, 2018 2:18 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      Fabulous clothes. Yes. Shallow…..

      Dynasty.

      Be still my heart.


    82. 84 | April 27, 2018 2:24 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      Nolan Miller (RIP) knew how to dress women elegantly.
      Although often there were enough layers of shoulder pads in some outfits to make them look like a linebacker….

      REM’s “Man on the Moon” is playing on my iPod…. I know it’s about Andy Kaufman but I always think of Andy Breitbart when they hit the chorus. I always wanted Buzzsawmonkey to do one of his re-writes for Andy. And get Dorian to record it.


    83. 85 | April 27, 2018 2:43 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      And get Dorian to record it.

      Times are tough in the music business, Rock and Roll is deader than a door nail. One of my sister-in-laws friends is over visiting. She has 5 Grammy awards, but has literally lost everything.

      She was a producer, she’s collecting recyclables from my SiL. From $20,000.00 a week and going to the Grammy’s every year, to collecting aluminum cans and plastic bottles.

      Recording is an expensive hobby, one you are profoundly unlikely to recover the expenses of engaging in. Short of doing a unaccompanied acoustic version shot in my bedroom, it would simply be way beyond any financial means I currently have.


    84. eaglesoars
      86 | April 27, 2018 3:06 pm

      Well, well, well.

      CONFIRMED: Former Feinstein Staffer Raised $50 Million, Hired Fusion GPS And Christopher Steele After 2016 Election

      http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/27/confirmed-former-feinstein-staffer-hired-fusion-gps-christopher-steele/#.WuNdvC9YcKo.twitter

      A declassified congressional report confirms that Daniel Jones, a former intelligence committee staffer for Sen. Dianne Feinstein, hired Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to push the Russian collusion narrative against Donald Trump.

      I just finished a book “Enhanced Interrogation” by James Mitchell who actually did interrogate quite a few HV terrorists and was grilled by Congress. Every time what got out to the press was twisted and dishonest and every time it came from Feinstein.


    85. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      87 | April 27, 2018 3:25 pm

      I just played the Washington version of Where’s Waldo. Turns out Jeff Sessions is here in my town giving a talk.


    86. eaglesoars
      88 | April 27, 2018 4:28 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Former Feinstein Staffer Raised $50 Million, Hired Fusion GPS And Christopher Steele After 2016 Election

      was being funded by 7 to 10 wealthy donors located primarily in New York and California, who provided approximately $50 million.”

      http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/27/donors-50-million-steele-fusion-gps/

      Clinton in NY, Steyer in CA

      Twenty bucks.


    87. eaglesoars
      89 | April 27, 2018 4:38 pm

      found it. Here’s the House Intel Committee report released today. 250-some pages. I’ll read it later but here it is

      https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/hpsci_-_declassified_committee_report_redacted_final_redacted.pdf


    88. 90 | April 27, 2018 4:43 pm

      @ doriangrey:

      Actually, DG, I was thinking my backyard….nothing fancy.


    89. 91 | April 27, 2018 4:46 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      And Comey is all over the boards on the issues of “classified” and “leaks” and whether or not he knew that the Clintons had financed the dossier. You know, considering that Obama never hired a qualified individual or any position in this administration, I am not remotely surprised that this inept, lying drama queen was appointed FBI Director.


    90. eaglesoars
      92 | April 27, 2018 4:54 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      considering that Obama never hired a qualified individual or any position in this administration, I am not remotely surprised that this inept, lying drama queen was appointed FBI Director.

      It’s not Obama. This goes WAY back. Louis Gohmert’s report on Mueller is damning, Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc. As for this ‘the rank and file FBI are great..” bull – where did the likes of Mueller, Comey Ohr, Srzok, etc. come from? Why is it THEY are the ones who rose to the top?

      No. This corruption is long-term and we’re just seeing it now.


    91. eaglesoars
      93 | April 27, 2018 5:59 pm

      The Five has Candace Owen on as a panelist. Unfortunately, Juan Williams has the nite off. I’d PAY to watch that.


    92. 94 | April 27, 2018 6:12 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      When Mueller was first appointed as Special Counsel, a friend of mine’s immediate reaction was “that [expletive deleted] shouldn’t even be allowed to step FOOT inside the DOJ or a Courtroom ever again except as a defendant.”


    93. 95 | April 27, 2018 6:25 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      @ doriangrey:

      Actually, DG, I was thinking my backyard….nothing fancy.

      ROTFLMAO… That’s right… I forgot that flyboy is quiet the professional drummer. Though, considering I’m so poor/broke these days I can’t even afford to drive across town, it would still be out of my price range. You are, after all, about 700 miles away.


    94. 96 | April 27, 2018 6:28 pm

      @ RIX:
      They need to sneak that poor child out of the hospital in the linens.


    95. 97 | April 27, 2018 6:28 pm

      doriangrey wrote:

      about 700 miles away.

      Oops, ok, 500 and some change.


    96. AZfederalist
      98 | April 27, 2018 7:19 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      . Every time what got out to the press was twisted and dishonest and every time it came from Feinstein.

      So, in my day job, I deal with various customers in government positions. Several years ago, during some conversations over lunch, one of them stated he had briefed Feinstein on some of what they were doing. His comment was that she was purely political, anything stated, the question was always, “How can we use this?” and by that, she meant “how can our side use this politically?” He was not impressed with her, gave the impression he thought she was not a very nice human being.


    97. 99 | April 27, 2018 7:37 pm

      AZfederalist wrote:

      gave the impression he thought she was not a very nice human being.

      Hmmm, gee… during her career as a senator, she has illegally funneled over a TRILLION dollars into her husbands company. I’m not convinced she is even human.


    98. lobo91
      100 | April 27, 2018 7:48 pm

      Federal appellate court upholds embattled Texas voter ID law

      Amid efforts to prove Texas’ embattled voter ID law is discriminatory and unconstitutional, a federal appeals panel on Friday OK’d state lawmakers’ efforts to rewrite the law last year to address faults previously identified by the courts.

      On a 2-1 vote, a three-judge panel of the U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals reversed a lower court’s ruling that tossed out the state’s revisions through Senate Bill 5, saying the changes did not absolve Texas lawmakers from responsibility for discriminating against voters of color when they crafted one of the nation’s strictest voter ID laws in 2011.

      The Legislature “succeeded in its goal” of addressing flaws in the voter ID law in 2017, Judge Edith Jones wrote in the majority opinion for the divided panel, and the lower court acted prematurely when it “abused its discretion” in ruling to invalidate SB 5.

      The 5th Circuit panel’s ruling is a major victory for the state after years of losses in an almost seven-year legal battle over its restrictions on what forms of identification are accepted at the polls.


    99. RIX
      101 | April 27, 2018 8:19 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ RIX:

      Nigel Farage was on Laura Ingraham last nite and said when he went to the hospital to try to help Charlie Gard the PUBLIC RELATIONS dept told him he had to leave because he was making them look bad.

      I’m looking forward to Megan Markles promoting her agenda after she marries Prince Harry. It’s about ’empowering women’.

      To watch the state murder your children

      I am really struck by the irony of all of the news happy talk about the new royal baby, and loss coverage about
      baby Ethan being for all practical purposes being euthanized. Apparently in the UK people are subjects of the state.


    100. RIX
      102 | April 27, 2018 8:21 pm

      right_wing2 wrote:

      @ RIX:
      They need to sneak that poor child out of the hospital in the linens.

      If only that was possible.


    101. eaglesoars
      103 | April 27, 2018 8:24 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      @ eaglesoars:

      When Mueller was first appointed as Special Counsel, a friend of mine’s immediate reaction was “that [expletive deleted] shouldn’t even be allowed to step FOOT inside the DOJ or a Courtroom ever again except as a defendant.”

      for this fucker? throw a rope over a branch…….


    102. Deplorable Bumr50
    103. AZfederalist
      105 | April 27, 2018 9:32 pm

      lobo91 wrote:

      The 5th Circuit panel’s ruling is a major victory for the state after years of losses in an almost seven-year legal battle over its restrictions on what forms of identification are accepted at the polls.

      So, what forms of ID are accepted? Is this so watered down it is meaningless?


    104. AZfederalist
      106 | April 27, 2018 9:33 pm

      RIX wrote:

      Apparently in the UK people are subjects of the state.

      They always have been subjects.


    105. Aussie Infidel
      107 | April 27, 2018 9:34 pm

      RIX wrote:

      right_wing2 wrote:

      @ RIX:
      They need to sneak that poor child out of the hospital in the linens.

      If only that was possible.

      With 18 armed Police at the hospital I don’t think it’s a viable option. The British Police are now paid not to keep the Queen’s Peace but to keep the citizens compliant to the ‘dictate’ of a corrupt legal(istic) system is now Authoritarian and tending to fascism. The British people must be asking why they died to defend against Fascism just 70 years ago when it has come again to their shores through a traitorous and mendacious elite.


    106. Aussie Infidel
      108 | April 27, 2018 9:43 pm

      RIX wrote:

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ RIX:

      Nigel Farage was on Laura Ingraham last nite and said when he went to the hospital to try to help Charlie Gard the PUBLIC RELATIONS dept told him he had to leave because he was making them look bad.

      I’m looking forward to Megan Markles promoting her agenda after she marries Prince Harry. It’s about ’empowering women’.

      To watch the state murder your children

      I am really struck by the irony of all of the news happy talk about the new royal baby, and loss coverage about
      baby Ethan being for all practical purposes being euthanized. Apparently in the UK people are subjects of the state.

      Actually the British people ARE SUBJECTS of the Crown but NOT of the State. The nuance between the two is getting paper thin as previous forces with loyalty to the Crown have been white anted from within by State actors as they politicise the forces. The Military, the Police and the Fire Brigades had Royal in front of their names to denote where their loyalties lay. It was the Crown who commanded the Police, Fire and defence forces NOT the State. So much for the balance of power in Britain between Parliament and the Crown.

      There is of course always access to the Reserve Power whereby the Crown seize power from the State can dismiss Parliament and demand new elections to be held within 3 months. Think that can’t happen in a modern democracy? It happened in Australia not 40 years past when a Prime Minister and Parliament was dismissed unilaterally and new elections organised 12 weeks later which confirmed the judgement of the Crown and threw most of the former parliamentarians out.


    107. RIX
      109 | April 28, 2018 7:25 am

      @ Aussie Infidel:
      G’day mate, interesting.
      What I am saying is that the state has replaced the monarchy in the UK as the all powerful sovereign.
      Clearly in this case the rights of the individual were not even given lip service.
      But I take your point.


    108. RIX
      110 | April 28, 2018 7:56 am

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43933056
      Baby Alfiie dies. If he chooses to the father can speak feely now.


    109. eaglesoars
      111 | April 28, 2018 10:06 am

      @ RIX:

      Dorian’s term ‘Apex predator’ is absolutely perfect. They killed this baby to make a point.

      Unfortunately for them, point taken.


    110. coldwarrior
      113 | April 28, 2018 10:35 am

      its a new thread


    111. 114 | April 28, 2018 11:25 am

      RIX wrote:

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43933056
      Baby Alfiie dies. If he chooses to the father can speak feely now.

      They will find some reason to arrest him…you watch!


    112. RIX
      115 | April 28, 2018 2:29 pm

      Deplorable Macker wrote:

      RIX wrote:

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43933056
      Baby Alfiie dies. If he chooses to the father can speak feely now.

      They will find some reason to arrest him…you watch!

      Probably


    Back to the Top

    The Blogmocracy

    website design was Built By All of Us