First time visitor? Learn more.
  • No content found in .

  • A nightcap at the local…open

    by coldwarrior ( 121 Comments › )
    Filed under Food and Drink, Open thread at April 18th, 2019 - 6:34 am

    So, it’s 1900 for me, but 0700 for the rest of my timezone. I was pointed toward a local dive bar by the night crew at the hospital. It’s called The Village News…and they open at 0700. I’ll go down and have one hen head back to bed for one more night shift.

    Just about every town has a bar with a “Mill License” that keeps odd hours for the shift workers. They are usually great little dives.

    Will report later.

    Comments

    Comments and respectful debate are both welcome and encouraged.

    Comments are the sole opinion of the comment writer, just as each thread posted is the sole opinion or post idea of the administrator that posted it or of the readers that have written guest posts for the Blogmocracy.

    Obscene, abusive, or annoying remarks may be deleted or moved to spam for admin review, but the fact that particular comments remain on the site in no way constitutes an endorsement of their content by any other commenter or the admins of this Blogmocracy.

    We're not easily offended and don't want people to think they have to walk on eggshells around here (like at another place that shall remain nameless) but of course, there is a limit to everything.

    Play nice!

    121 Responses to “A nightcap at the local…open”
    ( jump to bottom )

    1. coldwarrior
      1 | April 18, 2019 7:14 am

      Great beer list for such a small joint. Cigar friendly too.

      I’m diggin it.


    2. coldwarrior
    3. RIX
      3 | April 18, 2019 8:37 am

      https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/04/18/overnight-nypd-counter-terror-cops-busted-a-guy-trying-to-burn-down-st-patricks-cathedral/
      @ Twitchy
      Good morning. This is a real Me Too moment. NYPD arrest a guy in St Patrick Csthedral with gas cans, lighter fluid and a lighter.


    4. eaglesoars
      4 | April 18, 2019 9:19 am

      @ coldwarrior:

      You should try the bacon and home fries. According to Yelp, they’re perfect!


    5. 5 | April 18, 2019 9:36 am

      And so it begins….

      White House is given report in advance – COLLUSION with AG Barr. What they’re really pissed about is that the White House will be able to have a response ready in advance for Democrats and the Media’s predictable disparagement of the report they were counting on to advance articles of impeachment.

      Levin made an excellent point in his show last night. Mueller could have no doubt written this report without the inclusion of either quoted grand jury testimony and classified documents. The fact that it is rumored this comprises almost the entirety of the report, or is at least is on every page, requiring redacting, was calculated to create further doubt as to President Trump’s innocence of the collusion/obstruction charges.


    6. eaglesoars
      6 | April 18, 2019 9:43 am

      @ The Barbarian:

      I’m not following you.

      WHAT is calculated to create doubt about Trump’s innocence? The inclusion of the redacted info or the fact that it’s redacted, or the rumors of such?


    7. eaglesoars
      7 | April 18, 2019 10:02 am

      Chris Wallace sucks


    8. 8 | April 18, 2019 10:29 am

      @ eaglesoars:

      Levin basically said that the fact that Mueller included so much material in the report requiring redaction when it was not necessary, seems to him designed to question the report – i.e., “why is this so heavily redacted! What ARE YOU HIDING from us!” Essentially, they’ll conclude that there IS evidence and that the AG knows it’s there and won’t give it to them. He thought it was a ploy by Mueller to cast doubt on Trump’s innocence of collusion and obstruction. It’ll be desperation city on the part of Dems and the media that the real evidence that would convict Trump is in the redactions.

      I did not get to see Barr’s press conference – did you watch? He’s getting KUDOS and applause all over Twitter.


    9. eaglesoars
      9 | April 18, 2019 11:09 am

      @ The Barbarian:

      yes,I watched the presser. The reason I said Chris Wallace sucks is because he tried to paint Barr as someone who could reasonably be described as counsel for the defense. Fuck him. Martha McCallum correctly straightened him out when she said that when Barr was talking about Trump’s ‘feelings’, HE WAS QUOTING THE MUELLER REPORT’S CONCLUSION ABOUT TRUMP’S INTENT. AND ‘SINCERE FRUSTRATION’.

      This was a home run on all counts. There was no ambiguity. w/o reading the actual report, it sounds as tho MUELLER has completely cleared Trump, not Barr.

      Barr was precise, measured, not the least bit hyperbolic. He talked about the types of redactions in the report, how they were color-coded so people would know what category the redaction belongs in, and he also said something that just made heads explode.

      It would have been w/in Trump’s right to invoke executive privilege and ask for some redactions himself, but Trump declined to do so. It was made very clear that the Trump admin cooperated fully w/the investigation, they have no obstruction case.

      Like I said, this is like watching the Jonestown massacre.


    10. eaglesoars
      10 | April 18, 2019 11:25 am

      Transcript of Barr’s presser here

      https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-william-p-barr-delivers-remarks-release-report-investigation-russian

      from facebook/instapundit:

      I loved Barr’s response to some reporterette who asked why he called President Trump’s situation at the beginning of his presidency, with him, his family, and associates under intense scrutiny and investigation “unprecedented.”

      Reporter: “Why do you say that is unprecedented?”

      Barr: “Has it happened before?”

      Reporter: “No.”

      Barr: “Then it’s unprecedented.”


    11. eaglesoars
      11 | April 18, 2019 11:33 am

      Here’s the Mueller rpt

      https://www.scribd.com/document/406725805/Mueller-Report#from_embed


    12. 12 | April 18, 2019 11:43 am

      @ eaglesoars:

      Downloading now – will print (although I should stand by the copy machine juuuuust in case one of the liberals in my office (which is most of the staff) goes bats**t crazy if they see what it is.

      @ eaglesoars:

      Thank you so much. They refuse to put on anything but CNN in the breakroom and I’d rather read what he said than have those media goons tell me.


    13. 13 | April 18, 2019 11:57 am

      If I’m reading Twitchy correctly, apparently Chuck and Nancy want Mueller now to testify before Congress. They asked for this, of course, BEFORE the report dropped. My guess it would be to question him regarding “influence” by the AG’s office to bathe Trump in innocence.

      Off the bat, I see block redaction characterized as “Harm to Ongoing Matter”. I’ll have to look more closely, of course, but since Mueller has already stated no new indictments are expected, I wonder what the “ongoing matter” might be – it could, of course, be his ridiculous indictment of the Russian entities, which is going to go nowhere; but also I wonder if the “ongoing” may have to do with the insurance policy and the origin of the Steele dossier.


    14. eaglesoars
      14 | April 18, 2019 12:00 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      I wonder what the “ongoing matter” might be

      Assange


    15. eaglesoars
      15 | April 18, 2019 12:07 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      the origin of the Steele dossier.

      The reason I think that’s unlikely is because UK intel is in this up to their teeth and I don’t think any Special Counsel has the kind of clearance to chase that ghost.

      Horowitz is going to be a complete bust, it’s already on record that he ignores potential witnesses and declines to ask the most obvious questions, so he’s a dead end. Huber was a place holder to get the monkeys off Sessions’ neck.


    16. 16 | April 18, 2019 12:13 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      Ooo, hadn’t thought of Assange. I know the reason given for his arrest was the conspiracy with Bradley Manning (“Chelsea” my ass) to obtain classified documents.

      Nice catch. BTW, while it was printing, I did catch some interesting phrasing. Rush was right in an earlier assessment – Mueller does appear to try to paint President Trump in an unfavorable light even though there was no collusion or obstruction. Seeing the word “intent” thrown about everywhere.


    17. eaglesoars
      17 | April 18, 2019 12:15 pm

      Special counsel determined @wikileaks asked @DonaldJTrumpJr to tweet Podesta emails and 4 days later he tweeted the link to them.

      https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1118899374078218242


    18. eaglesoars
      18 | April 18, 2019 12:24 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      Mueller does appear to try to paint President Trump in an unfavorable light even though there was no collusion or obstruction. Seeing the word “intent” thrown about everywhere.

      yeah, riddle me this. Mueller says Trump TRIED to obstruct, but failed due to non-compliance by aides. He’s given them enough to try for impeachment, but not enough for an indictment.

      And there’s your answer to the question everyone with half a brain has been asking: Mueller knew w/in a month there was no collusion, WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING FOR 2 YEARS??

      He’s was waiting for Trump to hang himself. He was betting Trump would get so pissed off, he’d respond to some provocation and put his foot down.

      Trap. Trump never took the bait.


    19. 19 | April 18, 2019 12:49 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      And there’s your answer to the question everyone with half a brain has been asking: Mueller knew w/in a month there was no collusion, WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING FOR 2 YEARS??

      Trying to get Trump to obstruct or to otherwise engage in a process crime to give the Democrats impeachment grounds. Also because the investigation could influence the 2018 mid-terms. Mueller was hoping for Democrat control of both Houses. When the Dems failed in their bid to take the Senate, he knew impeachment would go nowhere, so he had to make do with what he had.

      Also, it’s no accident that Mueller hired the ethically challenged Andrew Weissman to be his top lieutenant on this. Weissman has a history of making of crap, intimidating witnesses and suborning perjury. What Weissman was supposed to do was get people to LIE about Trump/Russia, etc. He failed at the task. Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Papadapolous, Page (Carter, not Lisa), et al. did not sell out the President.

      Cohen is now hinting that “he and only he” can fill in the gaps re the redactions. My thinking is that clown doesn’t know dick.


    20. 20 | April 18, 2019 1:06 pm

      This is going to be another one of those days where I may have to stay off social media; otherwise, I am going to have to explain to the IT Department why one of my screeens (I have two) has a hole in it the size of my fist.


    21. eaglesoars
      21 | April 18, 2019 1:19 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      When the Dems failed in their bid to take the Senate, he knew impeachment would go nowhere, so he had to make do with what he had.
      .
      .
      Weissman has a history of making of crap, intimidating witnesses and suborning perjury.

      Point.

      And Weissman is exhibit numero uno against any argument that Mueller is a good guy. He’s the guy who hires the hit man.

      have to get the bread out of the oven. then put it back in. then take it out. then put it back in.

      gah


    22. 22 | April 18, 2019 1:31 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      But I bet your house smells FANTASTIC.

      Rosenweasel is the one I’d like to haul in and question, actually.

      1. Why he wrote a memo recommending Comey be fired.

      2. Why did he appoint a Special Counsel because the DEMOCRATS demanded it? They were not the party in power at the time.

      3. Why did he appoint Robert Mueller, who not only used to be Comey’s boss at the FBI, but was also considered Comey’s friend.

      4. What role did he play in getting Sessions to recuse himself vis-a-vis investigations into Russia and emails?

      5. What role did he play in obtaining the FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign and the conspiracy regarding implementation of the 25th amendment?

      6. Why did he not recuse himself from any matters regarding Russia a la Jeff Sessions, considering his activities regarding same during the campaign?


    23. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      23 | April 18, 2019 2:25 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ The Barbarian:

      I’m not following you.

      WHAT is calculated to create doubt about Trump’s innocence? The inclusion of the redacted info or the fact that it’s redacted, or the rumors of such?

      The Barbarian wrote:

      @ eaglesoars:

      Levin basically said that the fact that Mueller included so much material in the report requiring redaction when it was not necessary, seems to him designed to question the report – i.e., “why is this so heavily redacted! What ARE YOU HIDING from us!” Essentially, they’ll conclude that there IS evidence and that the AG knows it’s there and won’t give it to them. He thought it was a ploy by Mueller to cast doubt on Trump’s innocence of collusion and obstruction. It’ll be desperation city on the part of Dems and the media that the real evidence that would convict Trump is in the redactions.

      I did not get to see Barr’s press conference – did you watch? He’s getting KUDOS and applause all over Twitter.

      This is what I meant yesterday when I said the dems would now start demanding the “real” report.


    24. yenta-fada
      24 | April 18, 2019 2:30 pm

      Just to interrupt for a minute, let me remind you about the TV circus of disgusting lies the Dems constructed around the blameless Kavanaugh.

      https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1118514362610851842


    25. 25 | April 18, 2019 2:42 pm

      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:

      Someone did a couple of tweets that showed the extent of redactions on the report. Not as expansive as what we were led to believe.

      @ yenta-fada:

      My disgust over Ballsey-Fraud has been documented. This woman was a liar from start to finish. If the media had an OUNCE of credibility, they would have investigated the falsity of her claims of fear of flying and her blatant PERJURY over that ridiculous second door of her house. Not to mention the phony “death threats” myth she perpetuated (no doubt in hopes of collecting more “GoFundMe” cash).

      The question I always want to hit everyone who says she needs to be believed is “if someone came forward and made similar accusations against your husband or brother, having the same evidence that she had, WHO would YOU believe?”


    26. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      26 | April 18, 2019 3:01 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:

      Someone did a couple of tweets that showed the extent of redactions on the report. Not as expansive as what we were led to believe.

      @ yenta-fada:

      My disgust over Ballsey-Fraud has been documented. This woman was a liar from start to finish. If the media had an OUNCE of credibility, they would have investigated the falsity of her claims of fear of flying and her blatant PERJURY over that ridiculous second door of her house. Not to mention the phony “death threats” myth she perpetuated (no doubt in hopes of collecting more “GoFundMe” cash).

      The question I always want to hit everyone who says she needs to be believed is “if someone came forward and made similar accusations against your husband or brother, having the same evidence that she had, WHO would YOU believe?”

      Yeah, but there could have only been one line redacted and they would scream coverup. They invested too much into this (to steal from Van Jones) NothingBurger, to just let it go.


    27. yenta-fada
      27 | April 18, 2019 3:19 pm

      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:
      @ The Barbarian:

      So much for the Rule of Law. It has always been about power and politics. FOX commentators were grilling Guiliani this morning with so many prepared legal questions this morning it made me imagine that points of law mattered again. Guiliani did very well rebutting each one in great detail. As a lawyer he has not lost his edge, and he read every single page of the report along with 3(?) colleagues in a room at the DOJ.


    28. yenta-fada
      28 | April 18, 2019 3:30 pm

      @ yenta-fada:

      Edit the above by the Department of Redundancy Department. I miss preview. When I remembered to use it. lol


    29. 29 | April 18, 2019 3:31 pm

      Amazing isn’t it?
      You would think the Media and Democrats would be happy to learn that the rumors were wrong, that the President did not “collude” with an enemy to gain advantage in an election.

      The fact that they’re OUTRAGED that a 400-page report doesn’t implicate the President tells you everything you need to know about the reason for the investigation.


    30. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      30 | April 18, 2019 5:47 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      Amazing isn’t it?
      You would think the Media and Democrats would be happy to learn that the rumors were wrong, that the President did not “collude” with an enemy to gain advantage in an election.

      The fact that they’re OUTRAGED that a 400-page report doesn’t implicate the President tells you everything you need to know about the reason for the investigation.

      Well, you know, he “stole” the election from the chosen Shrillery. and yada yada yada.


    31. eaglesoars
      31 | April 18, 2019 6:25 pm

      uh, yep

      Mueller Report: Assange Called Hillary: “Bright, Well-Connected, Sadistic Sociopath”

      Altho I think sometimes the sadistic part gets in the way of the bright part.

      https://www.weaselzippers.us/418207-mueller-report-assange-called-hillary-bright-well-connected-sadistic-sociopath/


    32. Possum
      32 | April 18, 2019 6:49 pm

      OK, Monday I start seriously looking for a job.

      This weekend I need to go buy one ore more pale blue shirts.

      A lighter blue than my eye colour.

      And hope that if I get a job interview the person interviewing me is female.

      (If a blue eyed person wears a shirt a lighter shade of blue than their eyes the effect is their eyes appear to be a much deeper blue than they really are…. )

      Monday I start cheating…..

      Oh also I am an expert at maintaining eye contact when talking to people.


    33. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      33 | April 18, 2019 7:15 pm

      Possum wrote:

      OK, Monday I start seriously looking for a job.

      This weekend I need to go buy one ore more pale blue shirts.

      A lighter blue than my eye colour.

      And hope that if I get a job interview the person interviewing me is female.

      (If a blue eyed person wears a shirt a lighter shade of blue than their eyes the effect is their eyes appear to be a much deeper blue than they really are…. )

      Monday I start cheating…..

      Oh also I am an expert at maintaining eye contact when talking to people.

      Yeah, being autistic the eye contact thing was a bitch to get the hang of but I have it down too. Seems to work pretty good, but still haven’t gotten a job from it. (Nor my “perfect” resume and interview skills…according to job service.)


    34. Possum
      34 | April 18, 2019 7:44 pm

      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:

      Honesty gets you a job.

      I find telling my interviewer WHAT I CANNOT do works best.

      Severely colorblindness, Afraid of heights.


    35. 35 | April 18, 2019 9:03 pm

      My interview yesterday with a cruise line would pay less than I’m making now. If it’d been .20 or .30 I might have gone with it, but $1.40 is too big a cut.


    36. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      36 | April 18, 2019 10:20 pm

      Possum wrote:

      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:

      Honesty gets you a job.

      I find telling my interviewer WHAT I CANNOT do works best.

      Severely colorblindness, Afraid of heights.

      Yeah, I can see that. I always have trouble with the strenght/weakness questions. I don’t want to seem too arrogant or too worthless.

      Lol, on the job service thing, I had them look at my resume and they couldn’t find anything to change, then they had me do my mock interview first. After that they had me conduct the rest of the interview training for them.


    37. Canoe Convoy
      37 | April 19, 2019 6:17 am

      @ The Barbarian:
      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:

      Yes – it is and was all about power, and winning power, and not about justice at all. 🙁


    38. Canoe Convoy
      38 | April 19, 2019 6:17 am

      @ Canoe Convoy: :angry face:


    39. RIX
      39 | April 19, 2019 8:30 am

      https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/04/18/overnight-nypd-counter-terror-cops-busted-a-guy-trying-to-burn-down-st-patricks-cathedral/
      @ Twitchy
      You probably thought that Trump had a good day yesterday. Not according to WaPo.
      They probably would have reported the Titanic, “Dastardy ocean liner mercilessly rams innocent iceberg.”


    40. eaglesoars
      40 | April 19, 2019 10:08 am

      Good morning. May I present one more piece of evidence that liberalism is a form of mental retardation.

      This is from Ben & Jerry’s.

      Capitalism may be great for selling ice cream, but it’s not great for saving the earth. That’s why we need the #GreenNewDeal. Learn more: https://benjerrys.co/2UODkZ2

      Dead cows aren’t great for making ice cream, either.

      Assholes.


    41. 41 | April 19, 2019 11:13 am

      @ eaglesoars:

      I stopped buying Ben and Jerry’s years ago. Overpriced and too liberal for words. I believe they were bought out by a corporation awhile ago.

      My Law.com email bulletins in the a.m. are always amusing. The 9th Circuit apparently upheld the Sanctuary laws in California, so they’re touting it as “another loss” for Trump. Yeah, now go back and tell me how many times SCOTUS has kicked the 9th’s ass over these dumbass rulings in the last two years.


    42. AZfederalist
      42 | April 19, 2019 12:22 pm

      @ The Barbarian:

      9’th Circus, most overturned court in the country


    43. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      43 | April 19, 2019 12:57 pm

      Canoe Convoy wrote:

      @ The Barbarian:
      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:

      Yes – it is and was all about power, and winning power, and not about justice at all.

      Schiffty just proved that conclusively today. As expected he has DEMANDED Mueller appear before him in hearings to “get to the truth”.


    44. eaglesoars
      44 | April 19, 2019 1:03 pm

      Trump brought the snark smack down in his written answers to Mueller’s questions.

      One of Mueller’s questions referred to a July 2016 campaign rally, when Trump said, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails

      “Why did you make that request of Russia, as opposed to any other country, entity or individual?” Mueller’s prosecutors asked.

      “I made the statement quoted in Question II (d) in jest and sarcastically, as was apparent to any objective observer,” Trump, speaking through his attorneys, shot back.

      https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-written-at-times-snarky-answers-to-muellers-questions-revealed

      Assholes.

      yeah, I think today it’s gonna be assholes all the way down.


    45. 45 | April 19, 2019 2:06 pm

      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:

      Schiffty DOES know that the Republicans are going to get to ask questions, too, right?

      Schiffty’s on the hot seat because he was claiming he had seen or knew of “clear and convincing” proof of collusion and there isn’t any in the Mueller report. My guess he’s about to find out that everyone who leaked to him was actually blowing smoke up his ass.


    46. 46 | April 19, 2019 3:22 pm

      Mark Levin on Fox and Friends the a.m. – putting “Volume II” in the proper context:

      https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/04/19/mark-levin-blasts-robert-mueller-obstruction-op-ed-trump-russia-report


    47. Aussie Infidel
      47 | April 19, 2019 5:12 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      This is from Ben & Jerry’s.

      Capitalism may be great for selling ice cream

      Glad to report that Ben & Jerry’s recent entry into the NZ ice-cream market has already entered into a death spiral.

      Bloody socialist trash!


    48. eaglesoars
      48 | April 19, 2019 5:59 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      Mark Levin on Fox and Friends the a.m. – putting “Volume II” in the proper context:

      I saw that. He was on fire, even for Levin.

      This is Kimberly Strassel at WSJ who whipped out her Bowie knife and gutted Mueller and all his minions.


      Yet jump to the section where the Mueller team lists its “prosecution and declination” decisions with regards the Russia question. And try not to picture Mueller “pit bull” prosecutor Andrew Weissmann collapsed under mountains of federal statutes after his two-year hunt to find one that applied. . . .
      []
      That was Mr. Mueller’s James Comey moment. Remember the July 2016 press conference in which the FBI director berated Hillary Clinton even as he didn’t bring charges? It was a firing offense. Here’s Mr. Mueller engaging in the same practice—only on a more inappropriate scale. At least this time the attorney general tried to clean up the mess by declaring he would not bring obstruction charges. Mr. Barr noted Thursday that we do not engage in grand-jury proceedings and probes with the purpose of generating innuendo.

      Mr. Mueller may not care. His report suggests the actual goal of the obstruction volume is impeachment: “We concluded that Congress has the authority to prohibit a President’s corrupt use of his authority.”

      Note as well what isn’t in the report

      https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/328161/

      @ Aussie Infidel:

      NZ doesn’t like ice cream? It’s pretty good ice cream, if I say so myself. Altho, like Barbarian, I haven’t purchased any in years

      Because they’re assholes.


    49. AZfederalist
      49 | April 19, 2019 6:24 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Bloody socialist trash!

      Communist trash. They skipped right past the socialist thing


    50. 50 | April 19, 2019 7:19 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      I don’t think the House has the stomach for impeachment. They’ll dangle it to whip up their base for sure, but they know for a fact that the Senate will never vote 2/3rds to remove him from office. Besides, they have enough of a problem with that Star Wars Bar Scene Presidential Field of theirs.

      Is there still an IG’s report in the works that hasn’t dropped? There was one last year but I don’t think that’s the one the Dems are sweating about.

      As info, Levin is doing TWO different shows this weekend, one on Saturday and one on Sunday on Fox. I believe one of them is his regular long-form interview show (I don’t know the guest) and one is him explaining the aspects of the Mueller report that are motivating the Dems. Since he was Ed Meese’s attorney for Iran-Contra, this may be interesting.


    51. eaglesoars
      51 | April 19, 2019 7:41 pm

      The Barbarian wrote:

      As info, Levin is doing TWO different shows this weekend, one on Saturday and one on Sunday on Fox.

      Oooo. But Game of Thrones. So something has to be DVR’d.

      As for the IG report, if you’re referring to Horowitz – I wouldn’t get my hopes up. His last one was a limp excuse, and the only gossip I’ve heard about it is that he doesn’t ask obvious questions and doesn’t interview people he should be interviewing. He’s a ‘meh’.

      I’m still reading The Spy and The Traitor, about Oleg Gordievsky. We really should have executed Aldrich Ames. Several times. Over and over again. In public.


    52. eaglesoars
      52 | April 19, 2019 8:01 pm

      yeah, Brennan et. al., aren’t the only ones who have a lot to answer for.

      Australian Government Confirms Official Role in “Spygate”…

      https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/18/australian-government-confirms-official-role-in-spygate/#more-162695

      There is a BOATLOAD of information at this link. Such as:

      We already know Cambridge Professor Stefan Halper is a U.S. intelligence asset used to run an operation against Carter Page. If Joseph Mifsud is shown to be a U.S. (or Western) intelligence asset; not Russian; and he planted the Clinton email story on Papadopoulos, then the make-up of the operation to frame Papadopoulos is solidified.

      Downer would be used to extract the information planted by Mifsud; giving the appearance of Russian influence.

      “THE APPEARANCE of Russan influence.” Got that?


    53. Aussie Infidel
      53 | April 19, 2019 8:19 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ Aussie Infidel:

      NZ doesn’t like ice cream? It’s pretty good ice cream, if I say so myself. Altho, like Barbarian, I haven’t purchased any in years

      Because they’re assholes.

      AZfederalist wrote:

      Communist trash. They skipped right past the socialist thing

      I concur about the quality of B&J ice-cream, however they are up against some of the world’s best ice-cream…. at HALF the cost of B&J’s offering.

      The fact that these (I stand corrected) Communist bastards are going broke fast shows that the free enterprise system actually works.

      The spin off is that these communists will be destroyed by the very system that they hate so much!

      🙂


    54. eaglesoars
      54 | April 19, 2019 8:22 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      I concur about the quality of B&J ice-cream, however they are up against some of the world’s best ice-cream…. at HALF the cost of B&J’s offering.

      I have to say, everything I’ve heard about NZ dairy is that it is fabulous stuff


    55. eaglesoars
      55 | April 19, 2019 8:44 pm

      Michael Caputo is on Tucker. The Mueller rpt on HIM has some omissions. Such as the Greenberg guy he talked to had been an FBI informant for 17 years, has been in jail here and in Russia for gun-running and was in the U.S. on an confidential informant visa.

      Henry Greenberg’s real name is Gennady Vasilievich Vostretsov

      https://democratdossier.com/


    56. yenta-fada
      56 | April 19, 2019 8:57 pm

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPkY1E3v-qg

      This is Dan Bongino’s Friday analysis of the Mueller report. He will be on Hannity tonight if you want to tune in on FOX.

      He makes a few important points. The whole report is essentially a roadmap leaning towards impeachment and providing talking points for Dems for 2 years. Mueller knew from the beginning the Steele Dossier was a hoax. He covers his butt by saying he was TOLD to investigate a conspiracy between the Trump team and the Russians. Rosenweasel knew there was no collusion. McCabe perjured himself in order to get a FISA warrant from the Court. The whole report fabricates evidence. Mueller leaves out most of the substance whenever there is information that contradicts the narrative.

      Maybe those should have been bullet points. Also Mueller leaves out the fact that WikiLeaks does not know their information during the campaign was NOT from a Russian source. Hope that’s not too disjointed, but it was an hour long, and Bongino was quite specific about what should be the takeaways from the Report.


    57. eaglesoars
      57 | April 19, 2019 8:59 pm

      yenta-fada wrote:

      WikiLeaks does not know their information during the campaign was NOT from a Russian source

      I’m not sure what you’re trying to say.


    58. yenta-fada
      58 | April 19, 2019 9:03 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Michael Caputo is on Tucker. The Mueller rpt on HIM has some omissions. Such as the Greenberg guy he talked to had been an FBI informant for 17 years, has been in jail here and in Russia for gun-running and was in the U.S. on an confidential informant visa.

      Henry Greenberg’s real name is Gennady Vasilievich Vostretsov

      https://democratdossier.com/

      That dovetails nicely with Bongino’s conclusions. e.g. there are 2 footnotes on people with Russian names where the report infers that Trump Jr. was collaborating with the Russians by being in the same room at the same time.


    59. yenta-fada
      59 | April 19, 2019 9:14 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Me either. However the report implies a connection between Trump and the Russians based on info released by WikiLeaks. Wikileaks does not directly state that they had Russian sources for the intel because wiki did not know the source. It would be easier to explain if there was an example of what was leaked. Bongino sort of mentions this in passing because he is trying to fit a lot of info into a time limit.
      I’m sure he will elaborate in the future. Bongino really wanted to get it across that Mueller had no evidence for any of his accusations.


    60. yenta-fada
      60 | April 19, 2019 9:17 pm

      @ yenta-fada:

      ugh, blockquotes. I spent a lot of time trying to get the computer to post properly. It didn’t work.


    61. eaglesoars
      61 | April 19, 2019 9:24 pm

      yenta-fada wrote:

      Wikileaks does not directly state that they had Russian sources for the intel because wiki did not know the source

      Oh! ok, now I get it. So, Mueller is trying to say, “Well, it COULD be the Russians, wiki can’t definitively say it WASN’T the Russians”.

      Asshole


    62. eaglesoars
      62 | April 19, 2019 9:37 pm

      Mia is wrecking the house. It’s glorious.


    63. lobo91
      63 | April 19, 2019 9:43 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      Watch this with the sound on


    64. yenta-fada
      64 | April 19, 2019 9:45 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      The powerful people lying their asses off will be touted by the msm. Bongino played a short clip of Adam Schiff babbling and mentally my eyes were rolling like a pinwheel.


    65. eaglesoars
      65 | April 19, 2019 9:51 pm

      @ lobo91:

      oh god……….


    66. AZfederalist
      66 | April 19, 2019 10:06 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ lobo91:

      oh god……….

      Mrs Federalist liked it


    67. eaglesoars
      67 | April 19, 2019 10:53 pm

      oh, so THAT’S why Mark Steyn was subbing for Rush today

      Trump golfs with Rush Limbaugh as Congress dissects Mueller report

      https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/trump-golfs-with-rush-limbaugh-as-congress-dissects-mueller-report


    68. eaglesoars
      68 | April 19, 2019 10:53 pm

      bedtime. nite


    69. 69 | April 19, 2019 11:19 pm

      @ eaglesoars:
      Nothing serious but is your Amazon profile A****F***?


    70. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      70 | April 20, 2019 1:52 am

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ Aussie Infidel:

      NZ doesn’t like ice cream? It’s pretty good ice cream, if I say so myself. Altho, like Barbarian, I haven’t purchased any in years

      Because they’re assholes.

      AZfederalist wrote:

      Communist trash. They skipped right past the socialist thing

      I concur about the quality of B&J ice-cream, however they are up against some of the world’s best ice-cream…. at HALF the cost of B&J’s offering.

      The fact that these (I stand corrected) Communist bastards are going broke fast shows that the free enterprise system actually works.

      The spin off is that these communists will be destroyed by the very system that they hate so much!

      I’ve got some local made here in my town that blows all of that away. You just can’t beat creamery to freezer quality.


    71. coldwarrior
      71 | April 20, 2019 6:26 am

      @ Deplorable Martian Overlord:
      Truth


    72. eaglesoars
      72 | April 20, 2019 6:50 am

      @ PaladinPhil:

      nope


    73. eaglesoars
      73 | April 20, 2019 6:54 am

      @ PaladinPhil:

      Happy Birthday, too!


    74. 74 | April 20, 2019 8:30 am

      @ eaglesoars:
      Thanks.


    75. RIX
      75 | April 20, 2019 8:31 am

      https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/must-watch-hilarious-little-girl-does-outstanding-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-impersonation/
      @ Twitchy
      Start your morning with a laugh. Little girl does AOC impression.


    76. RIX
      76 | April 20, 2019 8:33 am

      @ RIX:
      It’s Gateway Pundit.


    77. eaglesoars
      77 | April 20, 2019 9:04 am

      ok, you guys think I’m hopeless. I just turned on F&F. Jedidiah said she went shopping. At an organic baby store. To buy clothes. FOR HER PUPPY.

      so, I don’t wanna hear it, m’kay?

      @ RIX:

      the explanation of socialism is brilliant!


    78. coldwarrior
      78 | April 20, 2019 11:25 am

      @ eaglesoars:
      :roll;


    79. coldwarrior
      79 | April 20, 2019 11:25 am

      @ RIX:
      That’s like, funny, and stuff


    80. eaglesoars
      80 | April 20, 2019 12:20 pm

      Look what I found!

      Espionage History Archive

      Espionage History Archive is an online project for the translation and analysis of historical materials from the archives of Russian intelligence as well as articles, interviews, and memoirs by veteran intelligence officers. From the time of Ivan the Terrible to today, Russia has excelled at the art of spying, becoming an espionage superpower. Since the fall of the Soviet Union, some materials on Moscow’s intelligence operations have become available to English-speakers, but much remains undiscovered. Espionage History Archive aims to lift the veil of secrecy from the KGB, its major operations, and most formidable officers. From intelligence and counterintelligence to special operations (spetsnaz), assassinations, secret diplomacy, and deep politics, we seek to peer into the history of spying – a murky underground world that can tell us much about the ever-present realities of the Great Game.

      https://espionagehistoryarchive.com/


    81. eaglesoars
      81 | April 20, 2019 12:36 pm

      So, I won’t be donating to the reconstruction of Notre Dame.

      In the past week, the French government’s L’Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité liée aux Technologies de l’Information et de la Communication (OCLCTIC) have sent 500 “terrorism” takedown demands to the Internet Archive demanding the removal of tens of millions of works: the entire archive of Project Gutenberg; an archive of 15 million texts, the entire Grateful Dead archive, the Prelinger Archive of public domain industrial films (much beloved by the MTV generation as they were the source of the channels classic interstitial animations), and the Archive’s collection of recordings from CSPAN.
      []
      Update: The Internet Archive offers this correction: CORRECTION: This post previously identified the sender of the 550 falsely identified URLs as Europol’s EU Internet Referral Unit (EU IRU). The sender was in fact, the French national Internet Referral Unit, using Europol’s application, which sends the email from an @europol.europa.eu address. The EU IRU has informed us that it is not involved in the national IRUs’ assessment criteria of terrorist content.

      https://boingboing.net/2019/04/11/one-hour-service.html


    82. coldwarrior
      82 | April 20, 2019 12:56 pm

      @ eaglesoars:
      The Grateful Dead archive is public domain. Sorry, frog bastards


    83. eaglesoars
      83 | April 20, 2019 2:10 pm

      @ coldwarrior:

      What the hell is The Internet Archive anyway?


    84. eaglesoars
      84 | April 20, 2019 2:21 pm

      They’ll probably get a Pulitzer for this one.

      NYT: It’s Very Possible the Entire Steele Dossier Was Itself Kremlin Disinformation

      Another possibility — one that Mr. Steele has not ruled out — could be Russian disinformation. That would mean that in addition to carrying out an effective attack on the Clinton campaign, Russian spymasters hedged their bets and placed a few land mines under Mr. Trump’s presidency as well.
      Oleg D. Kalugin, a former K.G.B. general who now lives outside Washington, saw that as plausible. “Russia has huge experience in spreading false information,” he said.

      Mr. Steele declined to comment for this article.

      No word on whether or not that has anything to do with the fact he hasn’t ruled out “the possibilty”.

      Kalugin shows up at the opening of every new Safeway, the guy who delivers the newspapers has him on speed dial.

      http://ace.mu.nu/archives/380954.php


    85. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      85 | April 20, 2019 4:20 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      @ coldwarrior:

      What the hell is The Internet Archive anyway?

      It’s the digital repository of all things public domain. Books, movies, music, classic video games. If it has fallen into the public domain and can be digitized they store it for full time access by the general public. I have used it several times for books that are in the public domain.


    86. Deplorable Martian Overlord
    87. rain of lead
      87 | April 20, 2019 5:57 pm

      The Internet Archive

      cool website
      bookmarked


    88. eaglesoars
      89 | April 20, 2019 7:06 pm

      rain of lead wrote:

      The Internet Archive

      cool website
      bookmarked

      I’ll say

      https://archive.org/


    89. eaglesoars
      90 | April 20, 2019 7:18 pm

      rain of lead wrote:

      https://hogewash.com/2019/04/20/breaking-ap-discovers-people-worship-in-a-church/

      Did you see the story about the firefighter who said he rescued the Body of Christ and the reporter thought he was referring to a statue?


    90. eaglesoars
      91 | April 20, 2019 7:21 pm

      Mark Levin is interviewing Byron York. It isn’t going well for Mueller.


    91. eaglesoars
      92 | April 20, 2019 7:24 pm

      I dunno – I think maybe we’re at war.

      Mexican Troops Drew Weapons On American Soldiers On US Side Of The Border

      A lot of this is the cartels, who have completely penetrated Mexican society. Time for some cleanup.

      https://www.weaselzippers.us/418401-mexican-troops-drew-weapons-on-american-soldiers-on-us-side-of-the-border/


    92. eaglesoars
      93 | April 20, 2019 7:29 pm

      Beta Male is finished.

      A Top Adviser To Beto O’Rourke Has Left His Presidential Campaign

      Becky Bond has left O’Rourke’s fledgling presidential campaign, an O’Rourke spokesperson confirmed. Her deputy, Zack Malitz, has also departed

      https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/rubycramer/beto-orourke-becky-bond-campaign


    93. rain of lead
      94 | April 20, 2019 8:07 pm

      @ eaglesoars:
      it was a money hustle anyway


    94. eaglesoars
      95 | April 20, 2019 8:12 pm

      rain of lead wrote:

      @ eaglesoars:
      it was a money hustle anyway

      what was? O’Rourke? He doesn’t need money


    95. Deplorable Martian Overlord
      96 | April 20, 2019 8:38 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      rain of lead wrote:

      @ eaglesoars:
      it was a money hustle anyway

      what was? O’Rourke? He doesn’t need money

      One thing about dems, they can never get enough money.

      But, with O’Rourke it was what I said it was, he has delusions of grandeur. He believes he was “born to be president”.


    96. AZfederalist
      97 | April 20, 2019 8:51 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      what was? O’Rourke? He doesn’t need money

      He doesn’t need money, however he does need a campaign war chest for the future. … and he’s not going to use his own money for that.


    97. lobo91
      98 | April 20, 2019 8:52 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Beta Male is finished.

      A Top Adviser To Beto O’Rourke Has Left His Presidential Campaign

      Becky Bond has left O’Rourke’s fledgling presidential campaign, an O’Rourke spokesperson confirmed. Her deputy, Zack Malitz, has also departed

      https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/rubycramer/beto-orourke-becky-bond-campaign

      Would you want to be associated with his campaign?


    98. eaglesoars
      99 | April 20, 2019 9:41 pm

      @ AZfederalist:

      good point

      @ lobo91:

      enough donors apparently did a few months ago. I think the guy’s creep-factor is off the charts


    99. Aussie Infidel
      100 | April 20, 2019 9:41 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      The Barbarian wrote:

      I’m still reading The Spy and The Traitor, about Oleg Gordievsky. We really should have executed Aldrich Ames. Several times. Over and over again. In public.

      Hanged…. drawn…. and quartered

      Anyone?

      🙂


    100. yenta-fada
      101 | April 20, 2019 9:44 pm

      Have any of you been following the news on the sex cult NXIVM? Hillary is said to be a member. It’s for the VERY rich and there is supposed to be human trafficking involved. This is the shortest description, but it’s all over the net.

      https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/328018/


    101. Aussie Infidel
      102 | April 20, 2019 9:48 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      rain of lead wrote:

      https://hogewash.com/2019/04/20/breaking-ap-discovers-people-worship-in-a-church/

      Did you see the story about the firefighter who said he rescued the Body of Christ and the reporter thought he was referring to a statue?

      Obviously the whole Transubstantiation thingie was lost on this newshound!

      🙂


    102. yenta-fada
      103 | April 20, 2019 9:49 pm

      A semi long essay on Passover, the Book of Exodus, Freedom, and America.

      http://www.bookwormroom.com/2019/04/19/passover-tyranny-freedom/


    103. yenta-fada
      104 | April 20, 2019 10:00 pm

      A book has come out in France on the “Qatar Papers.” Qatar has funded radical islam for decades, especially in Europe, but other places as well. They funded the building of mosques headed by the most radical imams of the Muslim Brotherhood. The same for schools. The Pravda of Canada, the CBC was dominated by paid followers (but NOT exclusively)
      of extremists.

      https://twitter.com/hashtag/QatarPapers?src=hash


    104. yenta-fada
      105 | April 20, 2019 10:10 pm

      @ Aussie Infidel:

      What percentage of journalists have ever heard the word ‘transubstantiation’? How many readers? Gaia and ‘New Age’ terms are much more common. Paganism is the real religion now. They worship mother earth who will punish you if you fail to recycle anything made of plastic.


    105. eaglesoars
      106 | April 20, 2019 10:15 pm

      yenta-fada wrote:

      “Qatar Papers.”

      yeah. I picked up on it from the Khashogi murder. Karen Atillah is the foreign opinion page editor of WaPo and she was whoring for the Qataris and against the Saudis. It’s ugly crap. I haven’t talked about it here because I didn’t think people would be interested.

      MBS, the Saudi prince, is a mover-shaker with his father’s permission. He’s radically changing the face of the country, much to the joy – and GREAT pride – of some Saudis I’ve met online.

      Khashoggi was a Qatari agent and his number was going to be up sooner or later. The only surprise was how sloppily it was done.

      If you remember, right before MBS rounded up a bunch of people and housed them at gov’t expense at the Ritz while he confiscated their ill-gotten gains, there was a minor international crisis that was never explained. Everybody broke relations w/Qatar. Remember that?

      Also, keep an eye on relations between the Saudis and Israel. This generation of the Saudi royal family REALLY wants to move. And you should also note that the new Saudi ambassador to the U.S. is a woman, Princess Reema bint Bandar Al Saud. She is the daughter of Prince Bandar. This is a YUGE first.


    106. eaglesoars
      107 | April 20, 2019 10:17 pm

      yenta-fada wrote:

      What percentage of journalists have ever heard the word ‘transubstantiation’?

      They’ve heard the word. They think it has something to do with gender fluidity


    107. eaglesoars
      108 | April 20, 2019 10:22 pm

      @ Aussie Infidel:

      there is some doubt that it was Ames who blew Gordievsky, given the known timeline. A lot of agents, American and Russian, think there’s another mole. The fact remains that Gordievsky’s name was turned over by Ames and he is still responsible for the deaths of other agents.


    108. eaglesoars
      109 | April 20, 2019 10:31 pm

      REPORT: NATIONAL SECURITY EXPERTS ON CNN HAVE UNDISCLOSED TIES TO QATAR

      https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/03/cnn-national-security-analysts-qatar/


    109. yenta-fada
      110 | April 20, 2019 10:46 pm

      @ eaglesoars:

      Very interesting tentacles none of which are known or acknowledged in the West. In fact the Saudis were notorious for using lawfare to stop any books related to terrorism. They outspent and out lawyered any publisher in English.

      Either islam undergoes a reformation or the wrath of islam starts wars constantly. If not for Trump, the Bush/Obama/Hillary combo would continue to de-stabilize the world.

      I certainly hope that the Saudis can lead the way. Unless you remove the very concept of Jihad, islam remains firmly unevolved. The koran itself is an enduring thorn. Same with the Shia/Sunni split and Sharia Law. I sincerely hope things will change. In the above Passover essay, it is quite clear that any tyrant is indifferent to anything except his own power. So that makes, what, 57 tyrannical muslim nations bent on their own supremacism. Dorian is right, there’s no singular authority in islam you can make peace with. The UN remains a muslim brotherhood infested HIVE of rabid self interests.

      Human nature turns Empires into dust.


    110. Aussie Infidel
      111 | April 20, 2019 10:52 pm

      yenta-fada wrote:

      Have any of you been following the news on the sex cult NXIVM? Hillary is said to be a member. It’s for the VERY rich and there is supposed to be human trafficking involved. This is the shortest description, but it’s all over the net.

      https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/328018/

      You mean Epstein’s orgy island with underaged youngsters and elitist scum of the Earth. The Clintons are big users apparently. Bill has used Epsteins’ Lolita Express up to 20 times and Hillary has gone urging at least 6 times in the past.
      https://www.wnd.com/2016/11/source-fbi-has-evidence-hillary-visited-orgy-island/

      There people are sick.

      wicked and very sick!


    111. Aussie Infidel
      112 | April 20, 2019 10:53 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      yenta-fada wrote:

      What percentage of journalists have ever heard the word ‘transubstantiation’?

      They’ve heard the word. They think it has something to do with gender fluidity

      ROTFL

      🙂


    112. eaglesoars
      113 | April 20, 2019 10:59 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      You mean Epstein’s orgy island

      No, this is something different. This is a cult that used sex slaves. The only high profile names I’ve heard are one Hollywood actress whose name I can’t recall and and heiress to the Bronfman fortune. The locus seems to be the entertainment industry.


    113. Aussie Infidel
      114 | April 20, 2019 11:00 pm

      @ eaglesoars:
      Don’t forget that the WHOLE US agent chain in China was totally blown recently and over 20 died or disappeared.

      Another Ames with Chinese characters appears to be working behind the scenes.

      Hell in NZ the so called conservative national Party has a former Chinese lecturer at the central ‘spy-school’ near Shanghai… is currently a back bench politician!

      Unbelievable!

      There are just greedy centre right politicians who were bought and paid for with filthy Chinese cash…. including several former cabinet ministers and potentially the next NZ leader of the opposition and potential Prime Minister.

      Words fail me!


    114. Aussie Infidel
      115 | April 20, 2019 11:03 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      You mean Epstein’s orgy island

      No, this is something different. This is a cult that used sex slaves. The only high profile names I’ve heard are one Hollywood actress whose name I can’t recall and and heiress to the Bronfman fortune. The locus seems to be the entertainment industry.

      I don’t particularly care if amoral Hollywood denizens sell their bodies to the ‘elites’

      What I DO CARE about is for these same elites using kids for their sick debauchery.

      There is a very hot corner of hell reserved for these bastards.


    115. yenta-fada
      116 | April 20, 2019 11:07 pm

      @ Aussie Infidel:

      I think NXIVM is a different cult related more through the Bronfroms.
      (The originally Canadian fortune founded by the booze smuggler Samuel Bronfrom. They mostly live in the U.S., but are huge funders of the Liberal Party of Canada. I can’t even spell their names right being so far from the wheels of power. (and too lazy at the moment to look it up). There’s no shortage of perverts in power internationally whose money keeps them there.


    116. yenta-fada
      117 | April 20, 2019 11:13 pm

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      You mean Epstein’s orgy island

      No, this is something different. This is a cult that used sex slaves. The only high profile names I’ve heard are one Hollywood actress whose name I can’t recall and and heiress to the Bronfman fortune. The locus seems to be the entertainment industry.

      You spell Canadian dynasties better than I do. I agree that they are separate, though they likely interconnect through some people. It was Edgar Bronfman Jr. who bought Warner brothers and moved into the entertainment industry.


    117. eaglesoars
      118 | April 20, 2019 11:22 pm

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Another Ames with Chinese characters appears to be working behind the scenes.

      Nobody knows how they were blown. What we DO know is that at the same time, Hillary quite deliberately left her email system wide open and SOMEHOW had SAP documents in there. Hillary was never cleared for Special Action Pgms and nobody has ever determined how she got them.

      Those are the dots I’ve connected, I have no idea if it’s correct or not.


    118. eaglesoars
      119 | April 20, 2019 11:36 pm

      beauty sleep. nite


    119. yenta-fada
      120 | April 21, 2019 12:15 am

      The Obama admin was full of foreign agent connections. Bill Clinton, iirc sold high tech Intel to the Chinese through his buddy who owned Loral Industries. Nobody noticed because it was all Lewinsky at the time. The DNC through the Awan brothers seemed to have free reign through everything Hillary managed to get her claws into. The Obama admin let Maoists like Anita Dunn (?) run rampant as long as nothing came back to tarnish the ozero brand. That’s a long time to let criminals sell out the country under the cloak of the media.

      eaglesoars wrote:

      Aussie Infidel wrote:

      Another Ames with Chinese characters appears to be working behind the scenes.

      Nobody knows how they were blown. What we DO know is that at the same time, Hillary quite deliberately left her email system wide open and SOMEHOW had SAP documents in there. Hillary was never cleared for Special Action Pgms and nobody has ever determined how she got them.

      Those are the dots I’ve connected, I have no idea if it’s correct or not.


    120. yenta-fada
      121 | April 21, 2019 12:20 am

      My constant companion, insomnia is kicking in. I guess Bunk is busy, dreaming of freeways and critters living in other dimensions. Bunk has an interstellar jukebox that works like the tardis. Small on the outside but yuge on the inside.


    Back to the Top

    The Blogmocracy

    website design was Built By All of Us